Justice for New Haven Firefighters

You really enjoy being dishonest, but thanks for demonstrating it with each post. How is the test for advancement in a field where they have to be well trained or people die biased in any way?

I'm being dishonest?

You want to have a different standard for this and "general" cases. As if you can just make up rules that only apply to this case and not explain them. Sorry, but if you want to create standards out of your ass, you need to justify those standards.

You are incredibly simple minded. You don't realize that although I don't know HOW its biased, I can demonstrate evidence that it IS biased. Just as I don't know HOW a car works, I can demonstrate that it DOES work. Simple concept, really, what is the reason for your cognitive failure?

There's where you are being dishonest, I never said there were "general cases" ... each case is unique ... as I have always said and will always say, it depends on what you are talking about. You have not demonstrated bias from tests, and you cannot, all you can offer is some circumstantial evidence, and that is not evidence, it is actually worthless. Show proof or admit you are being dishonest in an attempt to paint the "white man" as evil.

Actually you used general terms here.

if something exists it has to have an explanation, otherwise it is nothing but a dream. If it did exist you would be able to prove it. You are being dishonest and changing the topic as well as goal posts

Again. Tell me why if it existed here I would be able to prove it. And explain why this case is different from, say, the car example I gave. Explain it or admit that you are racist and want to justify acts of racism.

good for you. i can't begin to tell you how impressed i am.

:rofl:

It is rather good for me. As for how impressed you are, thats ok. I don't seek validation from the internet, although it seems that you do.

*huggles*. Feel better Del?

"huggles" you are in law school and you say "huggles" :lol::lol::lol::lol: oh shit!:lol:

I am and I do. It really warms the judge up when you say *huggles* your honor before approaching the bench.

I'm being dishonest?

You want to have a different standard for this and "general" cases. As if you can just make up rules that only apply to this case and not explain them. Sorry, but if you want to create standards out of your ass, you need to justify those standards.

You are incredibly simple minded. You don't realize that although I don't know HOW its biased, I can demonstrate evidence that it IS biased. Just as I don't know HOW a car works, I can demonstrate that it DOES work. Simple concept, really, what is the reason for your cognitive failure?

There's where you are being dishonest, I never said there were "general cases" ... each case is unique ... as I have always said and will always say, it depends on what you are talking about. You have not demonstrated bias from tests, and you cannot, all you can offer is some circumstantial evidence, and that is not evidence, it is actually worthless. Show proof or admit you are being dishonest in an attempt to paint the "white man" as evil.

if something exists it has to have an explanation, otherwise it is nothing but a dream. If it did exist you would be able to prove it. You are being dishonest and changing the topic as well as goal posts

Again. Tell me why if it existed here I would be able to prove it. And explain why this case is different from, say, the car example I gave. Explain it or admit that you are racist and want to justify acts of racism.

Because someone can explain the car ... and the car is very different from perceived social interactions. Now, show proof that any test can be racially biased ... just a little proof ... still waiting.

Because someone can explain the car ... and the car is very different from perceived social interactions. Now, show proof that any test can be racially biased ... just a little proof ... still waiting.

Ok, take the sun before there was an explanation for it. Did that mean it popped into existence only once there was an explanation for it? At that time there was NO explanation for it...so how did it exist?

I showed you proof with the Spanish example.

no matter what thread i go to if Nik or Agna is there.....they are always making lots of friends.....

Funny that conservative retards don't like being spoken down too.

you've got mad english skillz.
i predict a long and successful career for you in appliance repair.
meh, spellin aint that important to a lawyer
they hire proof readers and charge it to the client
LOL

Ok, take the sun before there was an explanation for it. Did that mean it popped into existence only once there was an explanation for it? At that time there was NO explanation for it...so how did it exist?

no, you didnt
you showed your own racism by assuming that white people couldnt possibly read spanish

Funny that conservative retards don't like being spoken down too.

LOL

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your joke was FUNNNAYZ!!!!!!

The only people who say LOL to their own jokes are tween girls. Do you hang out with that demographic a lot Dive? They make you feel like an equal?

no, you didnt
you showed your own racism by assuming that white people couldnt possibly read spanish

Fail. Nothing in the hypo said white people can't read spanish.

except the only retard in this thread is a self proclaimed liberal

namely, YOU

Sorry, but you don't have the intellect to judge others.
LOL
says you, the one most think is a moron

LOL

Most Republicans do, yes. Because I talk down to you idiots, and you can't understand actual cognitive thought. The only thing you can understand is base emotion.

Again, being dishonest by applying one type of logic to another completely unrelated type. Try again liar.

LOL

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your joke was FUNNNAYZ!!!!!!

The only people who say LOL to their own jokes are tween girls. Do you hang out with that demographic a lot Dive? They make you feel like an equal?
i do LOL a lot
just got used to it
have a problem with that kiddo?

not that i really care if you do

Forum List

Back