Justice for New Haven Firefighters

Because someone can explain the car ... and the car is very different from perceived social interactions. Now, show proof that any test can be racially biased ... just a little proof ... still waiting.

Ok, take the sun before there was an explanation for it. Did that mean it popped into existence only once there was an explanation for it? At that time there was NO explanation for it...so how did it exist?

I showed you proof with the Spanish example.

Again, being dishonest by applying one type of logic to another completely unrelated type. Try again liar.

Oh, of course, its completely unrelated. And this is true because you say so, right?

Come back when you actually have thought about this some. You are ducking and dodging so badly, I'm surprised you aren't passed out from being so dizzy.

meh, spellin aint that important to a lawyer
they hire proof readers and charge it to the client
LOL

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your joke was FUNNNAYZ!!!!!!

The only people who say LOL to their own jokes are tween girls. Do you hang out with that demographic a lot Dive? They make you feel like an equal?
i do LOL a lot
just got used to it
have a problem with that kiddo?

not that i really care if you do

Not at all. I really quite enjoy when you act in ways that are so stupid, I find it pretty hilarious actually.

Ok, take the sun before there was an explanation for it. Did that mean it popped into existence only once there was an explanation for it? At that time there was NO explanation for it...so how did it exist?

I showed you proof with the Spanish example.

Again, being dishonest by applying one type of logic to another completely unrelated type. Try again liar.

Oh, of course, its completely unrelated. And this is true because you say so, right?

Come back when you actually have thought about this some. You are ducking and dodging so badly, I'm surprised you aren't passed out from being so dizzy.

No, I demonstrated the logic, and shown the lack of proof on your part, you are the one dodgin by being dishonest. Now, show any proof of this in any way, just one question that could be racially biased ... just one ...

No, I demonstrated the logic, and shown the lack of proof on your part, you are the one dodgin by being dishonest. Now, show any proof of this in any way, just one question that could be racially biased ... just one ...

I already did. See the Spanish example. You as much as admitted it was valid when you expanded your example to attempt to discount it as an exception.

And no. You didn't demonstrate any logic. And you didn't demonstrate any "lack of proof", I stated outright I lacked proof. But lacking proof of something doesn't make it false. Surely you know that basic logical truth, eh?

I already did. See the Spanish example. You as much as admitted it was valid when you expanded your example to attempt to discount it as an exception.

And no. You didn't demonstrate any logic. And you didn't demonstrate any "lack of proof", I stated outright I lacked proof. But lacking proof of something doesn't make it false. Surely you know that basic logical truth, eh?
your spanish example was a failure

By the way, Del, while your busy not seeking validation on the internet, why not neg rep me again? You and Dive do it so much, I feel so sad when I go a day without getting a neg rep from you both.

You spend so much time neg repping, and you think you don't want validation from the internet? Yeah....nice try with that line of reasoning :lol:

your spanish example was a failure

Of course its a failure if you stupidly and incorrectly, without any good reason, thought that I said that NO white Americans speak Spanish. Of course, obviously, thats not what I said.

As I said, the problem is with you, son.

I already proved your "language" evidence was seriously stretching, they translate tests just for that purpose, thus your false evidence is completely unrelated still, not to mention language has nothing to do with race, many white people speak Spanish ... hell, where do you think many white folks in the US came from ... Spain you moron. So still one simple question that is racially biased, just one, you have yet to come up with anything.

Nik, demonstrate how the test for a promotion within the fire department is racially biased or STFU about it, unless you want to concede that black people are just inherently stupid.

By the way, Del, while your busy not seeking validation on the internet, why not neg rep me again? You and Dive do it so much, I feel so sad when I go a day without getting a neg rep from you both.

You spend so much time neg repping, and you think you don't want validation from the internet? Yeah....nice try with that line of reasoning :lol:
what a pussy
LOL
whining about a neg rep

And there you go failing again.
and you did it once again
you are now projecting your failure
its about all you can do

someday, maybe, you'll grow up

I know, I want to be just like you Dive. Illiterate, far right wing, and not know what proving a negative is. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
theres that projection again

just the fact that i am here and reading this post, as well as typing a response proves I'm not illiterate
but you are too much of a moron to even know what that means

and you clearly dont know where far right is
you must be so far out in left field you cant see right

Last edited:

I already proved your "language" evidence was seriously stretching,

No, you didn't. You provided no evidence that it was stretching.

they translate tests just for that purpose,

And? Assume the test is untranslated. Its a disparate racial impact due to the contents of the test. There is no denying that unless you are going to outright lie. Again.

thus your false evidence is completely unrelated still,

Wtf? Speak coherently.

not to mention language has nothing to do with race, many white people speak Spanish ... hell, where do you think many white folks in the US came from ... Spain you moron. So still one simple question that is racially biased, just one, you have yet to come up with anything.

Language has nothing to do with race? Thats about the stupidest thing you've ever said. And coming from you, thats incredibly impressive.

Yes. Many white people speak Spanish. But guess what? Many MORE Hispanic people speak Spanish. Hence, my point. If you give a spanish language test to 100 randomly chosen whites in American and 100 randomly chosen Hispanics, the Hispanics will do much, much better. There is simply no denying that.

Nik, demonstrate how the test for a promotion within the fire department is racially biased or STFU about it, unless you want to concede that black people are just inherently stupid.

Demonstrate how its not racially biased, or STFU yourself.

what a pussy
LOL
whining about a neg rep

I'm not whining at all. Did you miss the part where I feel sad if you and Del go a day without neg repping me?

Forum List

Back