Justice for New Haven Firefighters

Nik, demonstrate how the test for a promotion within the fire department is racially biased or STFU about it, unless you want to concede that black people are just inherently stupid.

Demonstrate how its not racially biased, or STFU yourself.

Simple, it's not. The material for the tests are offered equally, the tests are the same questions, it's impossible for there to be racial bias, period.

Nik, demonstrate how the test for a promotion within the fire department is racially biased or STFU about it, unless you want to concede that black people are just inherently stupid.

you are the one claiming it IS racially biased

and you want to be a lawyer and you dont even understand that you have to prove your charge?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Oh wait, thats impossible because we don't have the questions, nor do we have all the info, nor do we have all the background to the case. This is why the USSC didn't follow your asinine, moronic, and absurd view that you have to be able to prove discrimination otherwise it doesn't exist. Instead they created a results based test for racial disparity because, thankfully, they aren't as stupid as you are.

you are the one claiming it IS racially biased

and you want to be a lawyer and you dont even understand that you have to prove your charge?

And she is claiming it is NOT racially based.

Simple, it's not. The material for the tests are offered equally, the tests are the same questions, it's impossible for there to be racial bias, period.

Except I proved that line of reasoning incorrect already.

Try again?

Oh wait, thats impossible because we don't have the questions, nor do we have all the info, nor do we have all the background to the case. This is why the USSC didn't follow your asinine, moronic, and absurd view that you have to be able to prove discrimination otherwise it doesn't exist. Instead they created a results based test for racial disparity because, thankfully, they aren't as stupid as you are.

Really ... so you are saying that the black folk could in no way have gotten the same information to pass the test? Or are they just too stupid to pass it and the only ones capable of understanding English are the few white folk who did pass?

Try again?

Really ... how, I have seen no proof that it's wrong, only some whining that lack of evidence is not evidence ... which is completely unrelated.

Really ... so you are saying that the black folk could in no way have gotten the same information to pass the test? Or are they just too stupid to pass it and the only ones capable of understanding English are the few white folk who did pass?

No. I am clearly NOT saying that. I am saying that you cannot prove its not racially biased, and I cannot prove it is racially biased for lots of reasons, starting with the really basic reason that we don't have a copy of the test.

Try again?

Really ... how, I have seen no proof that it's wrong, only some whining that lack of evidence is not evidence ... which is completely unrelated.

See. The. Spanish. Example.

Jesus, its like talking to a retarded child.

Sotomayor majority over-ruling slips even further. Can how can this racist be allowed on the Supreme Court?

Keep saying that. Maybe you can get Latino support for Republicans even lower than it is now. It'll be hard, but you might be able too.

As if I give a flying fuck about the Repudlicans.

If latinos don't like the fact that a truly just decision was made, fuck them.

This case was about whites & LATINO'S that passed the examination. The debate was over blacks that didn't pass the exam. It became political between the Mayor & some black church pastor that stated it was unfair & eventually ended up in the Supreme Court.

I believe this is the 4th time that one of Sotomayor's decisions were overturned by the U.S. Supreme court.

I also believe that if this was any other administration than the Obama administration--they would already be looking for another nominee. With this senate--a (loaded democrat senate)--she will be confirmed & that's what is scary.

Remember we were just ONE single vote away from reverse discrimination--that would have affected every job in this country. "That's scary"

dont forget the hispanics that also passed

Try again?

How many times must I repeat this "the tests language is catered to cover that gap" ... it is you who is the retard at this point, and proving it with each time you repeat your failed example.

Keep saying that. Maybe you can get Latino support for Republicans even lower than it is now. It'll be hard, but you might be able too.

This case was about whites & LATINO'S that passed the examination. The debate was over blacks that didn't pass the exam. It became political between the Mayor & some black church pastor that stated it was unfair & eventually ended up in the Supreme Court.

I believe this is the 4th time that one of Sotomayor's decisions were overturned by the U.S. Supreme court.

I also believe that if this was any other administration than the Obama administration--they would already be looking for another nominee. With this senate--a (loaded democrat senate)--she will be confirmed & that's what is scary.

Remember we were just ONE single vote away from reverse discrimination--that would have affected every job in this country. "That's scary"

I believe Sotomayor's had SIX overturned and one upheld (on cases that went to the SCOTUS). I think that's what I heard on a news blurb...

Pretty sad, huh?

Yeah, so the Spanish speakers and the whites passed ... another perfect example of you proving yourself wrong.

Yeah, so the Spanish speakers and the whites passed ... another perfect example of you proving yourself wrong.
that wasnt nik's post
;)

that wasnt nik's post
;)

Oops, my bad, thanks Dive and sorry Oreo, I was on a roll and couldn't stop myself. :redface:

How many times must I repeat this "the tests language is catered to cover that gap" ... it is you who is the retard at this point, and proving it with each time you repeat your failed example.

I'm not talking about the firefighter test. Obviously that one was in English. I'm talking about a hypothetical Spanish language test, that would have (and one could predict) real racial disparity.

I believe Sotomayor's had SIX overturned and one upheld (on cases that went to the SCOTUS). I think that's what I heard on a news blurb...

Pretty sad, huh?

You believe incorrect.

Forum List

Back