Justice Ginsburg Attends Show About Her Life; Pseudocons Devastated

Ruthie died days ago. Democrats are hiding it until after the election. They will not let Trump appoint a replacement.

To quote a fellow poster...This would be funny if we didn't suspect you actually believe it.

To quote....well me, you never met a Prog you wouldn't defend.

dude, get some new material..

60406673.jpg

Ruthie died days ago. Democrats are hiding it until after the election. They will not let Trump appoint a replacement.

To quote a fellow poster...This would be funny if we didn't suspect you actually believe it.

To quote....well me, you never met a Prog you wouldn't defend.

dude, get some new material..

60406673.jpg

No need, you're a liar and a hack. You don't have the balls to admit what you really are.

That's right, kids. Ruthie is still kicking, contrary to what your propagandists told you.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...21718903bfc_story.html?utm_term=.1ff8751cb4a8

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Monday night made her first public appearance since undergoing cancer surgery in December, attending a celebration of her life presented in song.

The 85-year-old justice attended a production of “Notorious RBG in Song” at the National Museum of Women in the Arts in Washington. The program about Ginsburg’s life in the law was created and performed by Ginsburg’s daughter-in-law, the soprano Patrice Michaels, and presented for high school students by the National Constitution Center.

trump-angry.jpg

GODDAM IT! DIE BITCH DIE!!!!

Look at you coming out as the Progressive and shit. Good for you.

Yup and he's worth a good laugh as well.

Not bad for a guy who thinks he's the smartest guy in any room.

The only way Trump replaces Ginsburg is if he gets a second term. I don't think she will stay in her seat for another term.

So Ginsberg hasn't been seen in public on months, yet not one mention by anybody on any media platform of seeing her and no photos? Without photographic proof, most people call this bullshit.

So Ginsberg hasn't been seen in public on months, yet not one mention by anybody on any media platform of seeing her and no photos? Without photographic proof, most people call this bullshit.
According to the OP the WP reported it, so your initial statement is bullshit. As for no pictures, I'm sure the theater made sure she had privacy. DC isn't LA. There isn't a paparazzo every 5 feet.

According to the OP the WP reported it, so your initial statement is bullshit. As for no pictures, I'm sure the theater made sure she had privacy. DC isn't LA. There isn't a paparazzo every 5 feet.

LMAO!! The Washington Post?????

LMAO!! The Washington Post?
The poster said "not one mention by anybody on any media platform of seeing her". A lie regardless of what you think of the source.

Did she fall asleep?...

The real question is, did she wake up?
Or, was she actually there? No pictures. What a missed opportunity to set conservatives straight. Very odd.
Not really. The vast majority of people do not require photo evidence every time something menial like Ginsburg leaves her bed happens. It being generally reported without challenge is more than sufficient.
It’s been challenged for many weeks now. No pictures to refute.

There would be considering the import & contrversy. Yet, not one photo. Also a phone chat with Oscar folks in la about her movie. No recording.

It’s just odd.

If she can make to that why cant she make it to work?
I call bullshit,photos or it didnt happen.

Forum List

Back