🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Intensifies Personal Attacks Against Donald Trump….

Earlier this year, Ginsburg admitted she 'wasn't 100 per cent sober'

2CBA444C00000578-3248124-image-a-192_1443130668673.jpg

DON'T WAKE HER UP....SHE DOES "LESS HARM" THIS WAY!!!
See... This is bullshit. We had an older gentleman that worked for our company with early stages of Parkinson's. He would come to work and do his job but occasionally would fall asleep at his desk. Management ( Canadian) forced him out. Telling him they dealt with his health issues as long as they could... It was now effecting his work.

This woman needs to have retired long ago. If you can't stay conscious on the job you need to step down.

Regular Americans would never be given this type of free ride.

She stated a fact not a legal opinion. But it's funny because old Donald went right to the next line of attack that I'm sure you're going to suddenly agree with, not because you're a boot licker. Because you're an independent thinker!

He said her mind is shot. LMAO. Poor Donald, is there anyone good enough that doesn't like him?
The difference is that trump isnt a supreme court justice.

This issue is about ethics and the separation of powers in this country. Far above your paygrade.

My name isn't Donald Trump. I would be equally against Ginzburg making biased comments about Clinton or Sanders, as should you. She is a Supreme Court Justice not a talk show host.

Sure you would. But if you did, you'd be in the 1% of RW'ers who took that view. If this were a conservative judge making the same sort of comments 99% of conservatives would be defending her.
Meh. What if games are for kids. This is reality, and in reality, this justice is admitting bias.

No, it's a justice saying she doesn't think Trump should be president. That is not a court case before her. That is her right to an opinion and the right to express it as an American citizen.

Would you deny judges the right to vote? Are you a Nazi?
Wow, giant leap there, thus ignored.

She can say all she wants who she doesn't think should be president, but she is also a SC justice, and by doing so, she has planted doubt about her impartiality. If I am an NFL referee, I can say that I love the Dallas Cowboys, but if I do, I'd better be prepared to have every call I make in a game they're playing assumed to be biased.
shown impartiality on what? Is there a case before the supreme court that her opinion on Donald Trump is involved with? IF SO, then she should recuse herself....

There could soon be a lot of them. She should recuse herself in every one of them, but we all know she won't.

Maybe a cat-scan should be included in the busy schedule of supreme court elites.

However inappropriate what she's saying is true, Trump as president would be reprehensible to most Americans; one really can't blame her.

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Thursday said she regrets disparaging Donald Trump.

“On reflection, my recent remarks in response to press inquiries were ill-advised and I regret making them," she said in a statement. "Judges should avoid commenting on a candidate for public office. In the future I will be more circumspect. :clap:

Ginsburg apologizes for 'ill-advised' criticisms of Trump

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Thursday said she regrets disparaging Donald Trump.

“On reflection, my recent remarks in response to press inquiries were ill-advised and I regret making them," she said in a statement. "Judges should avoid commenting on a candidate for public office. In the future I will be more circumspect. :clap:

Ginsburg apologizes for 'ill-advised' criticisms of Trump
Too late Gertrude...you can't undo the fact you are an ideological ahole.

She stated a fact not a legal opinion. But it's funny because old Donald went right to the next line of attack that I'm sure you're going to suddenly agree with, not because you're a boot licker. Because you're an independent thinker!

He said her mind is shot. LMAO. Poor Donald, is there anyone good enough that doesn't like him?

If you are going to be making political ideological statements, from among a judicial position that's supposed to carry an open mind into deliberations from both sides of a Constiutional matter, then you need to either step down or shut up. I'm not going to be cordial about it, and it's not going to be any more clearer spoken than that.

If you are going to be making political ideological statements, from among a judicial position that's supposed to carry an open mind into deliberations from both sides of a Constiutional matter, then you need to either step down or shut up.

Legal decisions have nothing to do with political ones. People dont resign just because you say they should. You'd say anything Donald says and pretend its original.

If you are going to be making political ideological statements, from among a judicial position that's supposed to carry an open mind into deliberations from both sides of a Constiutional matter, then you need to either step down or shut up.

Legal decisions have nothing to do with political ones. People dont resign just because you say they should. You'd say anything Donald says and pretend its original.

She is not in a position that allows personal opinions to interject regarding a candidate in a presidential election. Name for me ONE prior justice that spoke candidly towards a specific candidate during a presidential election.

Forum List

Back