Justifiable use of deadly force or not?

Justifiable use of deadly force or not?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
It is what the Sheriff did. I am not stupid. The man was attacked and defended himself within the law. A very anti-gun sheriff, who doesn't agree with SYG, let him go for SYG reasons. Keep your hands to yourself, Just like Kindergarten

No. The sheriff said that the defense the shooter is using FITS within the requirements to use SYG as a defense. Now... but he also said it is up to the prosecutor to decide if this case meets the actual requirements necessary.

How can you possibly not understand the difference?

It is what the Sheriff did. I am not stupid. The man was attacked and defended himself within the law. A very anti-gun sheriff, who doesn't agree with SYG, let him go for SYG reasons. Keep your hands to yourself, Just like Kindergarten

No. The sheriff said that the defense the shooter is using FITS within the requirements to use SYG as a defense. Now... but he also said it is up to the prosecutor to decide if this case meets the actual requirements necessary.

What evidence will the State Attorney rely on ?

What evidence will the State Attorney rely on ?

The video for one.

Let me try to give you a VERY simple example.

Your work tells you that if you call in or are late you HAVE to bring in an excuse.

You return to work and tell them you got into a big argument with people in a political forum and lost track of time.

Well you followed the policy for being late by giving them an excuse. Does that mean you aren't going to get into any trouble?

There are ramifications to this case outside of the guilt or innocence of the parties involved.

Think of how many times people like this, in their selfishness, have caused LEGITIMATELY DISABLED people who NEED close up parking spaces to suffer or to not be able to participate in the normal activities of life because some totally self-absorbed scum took advantage of the system. Forget race. Not about race.
Think of TRULY crippled people, the sick and elderly. Do you think this was the first time they did this? Karma.

One of the reasons people like the deceased are wreaking so much havoc on society is exactly because they KNOW the consequences if any, will be laughable.
By not making people pay consequences like shoving people who haven't touched them first, like driving like maniacs endangering others lives, we encourage this behavior and on a nationwide scale, it has grown into a massive problem.

Did he deserve to die? Probably not....but did he deserve to get away with shoving ANYONE? NO. HELL NO. And that's the problem. They usually get away with it. People have no incentive to do the right thing so society as a whole grows uglier and more dangerous.

The guy telling non handicapped people not to park in handicap spaces should be commended.
He was brave. You just look the other way. You don't care that real handicapped people suffer because of morons like this. It doesn't affect you. So easy to ignore it.
Our system conditions people to look the other way. Makes for such a wonderful society <sarc>

Let this be a strong message to ALL who go about their selfish lives wreaking havoc on others due to utter arrogance and selfishness that not everyone will put up with your shit.

Last edited:
There are ramifications to this case outside of the guilt or innocence of the parties involved.

Think of how many times people like this, in their selfishness, have caused LEGITIMATELY DISABLED people who NEED close up parking spaces to suffer or to not be able to participate in the normal activities of life because some totally self-absorbed scum took advantage of the system. Forget race. Not about race.
Think of TRULY crippled people, the sick and elderly. Do you think this was the first time they did this? Karma.

One of the reasons people like the deceased are wreaking so much havoc on society is exactly because they KNOW the consequences if any, will be laughable.
By not making people pay consequences like shoving people who haven't touched them first, like driving like maniacs endangering others lives, we encourage this behavior and on a nationwide scale, it has grown into a massive problem.

Did he deserve to die? Probably not....but did he deserve to get away with shoving ANYONE? NO. HELL NO. And that's the problem. They usually get away with it. People have no incentive to do the right thing so society as a whole grows uglier and more dangerous.

Let this be a strong message to ALL who go about their selfish lives wreaking havoc on others due to utter arrogance and selfishness that not everyone will put up with your shit.

I find your comments annoying and offensive. If I am on the jury, should you be attacked, should my feelings about you affect the judgement on those who have done you harm?

That four seconds will be what gets him thrown in prison.

It didn't even get him arrested and the Sheriff investigators didn't provide evidence to the contrary.

What is "keep your hands to yourself" for $100 Alex?

He is assuming the SYG law applies. It obviously does not and will be overridden by the courts.

The guy telling non handicapped people not to park in handicap spaces should be commended.
He was brave. You just look the other way. You don't care that real handicapped people suffer because of morons like this. It doesn't affect you. So easy to ignore it.

Haha that is the funniest shit right there. You just said a person "probably not" deserved to die for parking in a Handicap parking space.

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

[QU

no matter how many ways you wanna say it

if you think its rational to shoot someone for shoving you, youre an ape that doesnt belong owning a weapon that can terminate someone because your judgment is lethal to society

It is not rational to violently shove an elderly person down for just a verbal altercation.

In fact it is really stupid in a state that has very good concealed carry laws and a "stand your ground" law. Really stupid.

I find your comments annoying and offensive. If I am on the jury, should you be attacked, should my feelings about you affect the judgement on those who have done you harm?

Probably because you're one of those pigs that does the same thing.
And your comment makes no sense.

This is about taking responsibility for bad things you do to others. Of course you're annoyed.

The wife said in a local TV interview that she "always parks wherever she wants".

The bitch picked the wrong parking place and paid for it with the life of her husband.

Next time it would be good for her to obey the law, wouldn't it?

Haha that is the funniest shit right there. You just said a person "probably not" deserved to die for parking in a Handicap parking space.

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Not really.
I said the guy probably didn't deserve to die because he pushed someone.

Comprehension is useful if you're gonna participate.

But I ask too much of you.

You can argue with me all you want and I won't shoot you.

However, if you physically attack me that is a different story. Actions have consequences.

The wife said in a local TV interview that she "always parks wherever she wants".

The bitch picked the wrong parking place and paid for it with the life of her husband.

BINGO !!!
Exactly what I'm talking about.
Now we have millions of people just like this who get away with cutting people off in lines, carrying 30 items to the 10 items or less express checkout lanes and on and on and on.

And the imbeciles defending this are the same ones out there doing it.

Not really.
I said the guy probably didn't deserve to die because he pushed someone.

Comprehension is useful if you're gonna participate.

But I ask too much of you.

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

BINGO !!!
Exactly what I'm talking about.
Now we have millions of people just like this who get away with cutting people off in lines, carrying 30 items to the 10 items or less express checkout lanes and on and on and on.

And the imbeciles defending this are the same ones out there doing it.

This woman though she was special. An entitlement mentality. The rules that the rest of us live by don't apply to her.

Now that wouldn't have pissed me off. If I would have seen her illegally park in a handicap spot I would have probably just made a little remark to my wife about how shitty it was and let it go at that. In fact all that I would have done is probably just kinda of smiled to myself for the greedy selfishness that i see occasionally from some people.

However, not everybody is as easy going as me. That would piss of some people to point where they would feel it necessary to say something.

If I walked out of a store and saw somebody in an argument with my wife I would try to deescalate it and leave. I would not attack somebody just for verbal statements. I may be pissed but I wouldn't attack them.

The thing that led to violence in this case was the physical attack. Once that happens then don't blame anybody except the initiator over the consequences that follow,.

This woman though she was special. An entitlement mentality. The rules that the rest of us live by don't apply to her.
Now that wouldn't have pissed me off. If I would have seen her illegally park in a handicap spot I would have probably just made a little remark to my wife about how shitty it was and let it go at that. In fact all that I would have done is probably just kinda of smiled to myself for the greedy selfishness that i see occasionally from some people.
However, not everybody is as easy going as me. That would piss of some people to point where they would feel it necessary to say something.
If I walked out of a store and saw somebody in an argument with my wife I would try to deescalate it and leave. I would not attack somebody just for verbal statements. I may be pissed but I wouldn't attack them.
The thing that led to violence in this case was the physical attack. Once that happens then don't blame anybody except the initiator over the consequences that follow,.

And of course you're right.
Huge difference between telling someone you don't like what they did....

and physically assaulting them.

Unfortunately, too many people feel entitled to use physical force when they don't like what you may have said.

And of course you're right.
Huge difference between telling someone you don't like what they did....

and physically assaulting them.

Unfortunately, too many people feel entitled to use physical force when they don't like what you may have said.

I carry and I know how to use a firearm.

If somebody was to physically attack me or someone from my family they had better be prepared to have a bad day.

However, now having said that, I don't think I would kill somebody just for shoving me down. But not everybody is as disciplined as me.

Forum List

Back