Justifiable use of deadly force or not?

Justifiable use of deadly force or not?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is total unga bunga shit...Apes dont deserve to own weapons.

Theres a reason we dont cut hands off for stealing....and teachers dont tear a kindergartener's throat out with two fingers as punishment for pushing someone down.

Apes fight with their hands and its rare without weapons for a death to occur. We live to fight another day, and we dont engage in frivolous and nonsensical battles if we cant defend ourselves rationally.

A shove....fuck even a good punch in the mouth...shit, a broken jaw and a crooked nose....dont warrant DEATH in return. Apes
No. UnGa-bunga shit, is shoving someone down from their blind side for saying something you don't like, in a way you don't like. If he was the gallant do folder many here are trying to sell him as; he would have placed himself between the woman, and the victim, and then verbally engaged the man. And without dispute; that is not what he did. He thought he had the drop on someone, and was going to get away with a "cheap shot". He was gravely mistaken. Live like a thug, die like a thug...
standing up for your woman against a psychotic meth head who guards parking spots with a gun is 100% correct

yall are backwoods ape like creature thinking any physical altercation between folks justifies deadly force.
So standing up for "your woman" can only mean assaulting someone from their blind side? Are you really absolving the assailant from all guilt, and responsibility, just because he ended up dead, when he didn't expect to? This is ludicrous.
He had a voice too. He could have yelled and drawn the victims attention. He could have placed himself in between "his woman", and the victim. He did none of these things. He made a choice. He chose violence. And he got violence. It just didn't pan out like he thought it would...

I know plenty. He was also backing up. Pretty hard to hurt someone while unarmed and moving away from them from 7+ feet away.

You don't know much about physics do you?

You do not know how far away he was

and it's real easy to step back then step forward again

It's not that far to tell. It's not like we are trying to estimate how long a house is. If you can't get an idea of how far away he was based on that video, then I can understand why this subject is so difficult for you and why you don't just give up.
You do not know how far away and at what angle the camera was mounted

It's called spacial recognition. It takes intelligence to be able to figure it out. I's sorry you don't have it. You can learn to be better at it, and is why there are experts that are called into court quite often to dissect videos like this one.

You just have to be able to use your memory and then find familiar objects in the video that you know the size of and then use other ques like the parking lines to figure it out. I've just always been able to do it. That's why I ace test like the ASVAB and others that have is on them.

You do not know the focal length of the lens. It's most likely wide angle you do not know the distance or angle of the mount from the person

IOW you are just guessing and are most likely wrong

Talking out your ass again? Focal length? Hilarious!

You take an approximate measurement, such as the human foot, which we know is roughly about a foot in length and then compare that to the distance involved. Its middle school math, you simpleton!

This is total unga bunga shit...Apes dont deserve to own weapons.

Theres a reason we dont cut hands off for stealing....and teachers dont tear a kindergartener's throat out with two fingers as punishment for pushing someone down.

Apes fight with their hands and its rare without weapons for a death to occur. We live to fight another day, and we dont engage in frivolous and nonsensical battles if we cant defend ourselves rationally.

A shove....fuck even a good punch in the mouth...shit, a broken jaw and a crooked nose....dont warrant DEATH in return. Apes
No. UnGa-bunga shit, is shoving someone down from their blind side for saying something you don't like, in a way you don't like. If he was the gallant do folder many here are trying to sell him as; he would have placed himself between the woman, and the victim, and then verbally engaged the man. And without dispute; that is not what he did. He thought he had the drop on someone, and was going to get away with a "cheap shot". He was gravely mistaken. Live like a thug, die like a thug...
standing up for your woman against a psychotic meth head who guards parking spots with a gun is 100% correct

yall are backwoods ape like creature thinking any physical altercation between folks justifies deadly force.
So standing up for "your woman" can only mean assaulting someone from their blind side? Are you really absolving the assailant from all guilt, and responsibility, just because he ended up dead, when he didn't expect to? This is ludicrous.
He had a voice too. He could have yelled and drawn the victims attention. He could have placed himself in between "his woman", and the victim. He did none of these things. He made a choice. He chose violence. And he got violence. It just didn't pan out like he thought it would...
no matter how many ways you wanna say it

if you think its rational to shoot someone for shoving you, youre an ape that doesnt belong owning a weapon that can terminate someone because your judgment is lethal to society

Sounds to me like many posters are suffering from the sobering realization that, "Holy shit! That could have been me..." Indeed. And if you think assaulting people for saying things you don't like, in a way you don't like; then choose to assault someone... Indeed. That could be you. Learn from this thugs mistake. Don't be "that guy".

Last edited:
In my view.... there are two things that are evident - IF - the story as reported is accurate.

1) The aggressor went way overboard in walking up to this guy and shoving his ass to the ground like he did.
2) The shooter went way overboard in shooting him, particularly when his attacker after seeing the gun took a step back.
Is the shooter guilty of murder? No. Manslaughter? Probably.
If I was carrying and got slammed to the ground like that, I would also pull out my gun. But I wouldn't shoot him

I know plenty. He was also backing up. Pretty hard to hurt someone while unarmed and moving away from them from 7+ feet away.

It's not that far to tell. It's not like we are trying to estimate how long a house is. If you can't get an idea of how far away he was based on that video, then I can understand why this subject is so difficult for you and why you don't just give up.

It's called spacial recognition. It takes intelligence to be able to figure it out. I's sorry you don't have it. You can learn to be better at it, and is why there are experts that are called into court quite often to dissect videos like this one.

You just have to be able to use your memory and then find familiar objects in the video that you know the size of and then use other ques like the parking lines to figure it out. I've just always been able to do it. That's why I ace test like the ASVAB and others that have is on them.

You do not know the focal length of the lens. It's most likely wide angle you do not know the distance or angle of the mount from the person

So sad to sit here and listen to you try to make excuses. You know you can teach yourself how to figure this shit out, that unless you lack the capability to learn.

I am? How many other threads are there I posted in about an idiot with a gun bigger than his brain who murdered someone on video?

Bob Gualtieri, the Pinellas County sheriff, insisted he has to follow the "stand your ground" law, which dictates that if a person feels threatened they have the right to shoot.“He told deputies that he had to shoot to defend himself. Those are the facts and that’s the law," Sherrif Gualtieri said at a press conference. “No matter how you slice it or dice it that was a violent push to the ground.”

Sheriff: Shooting fits 'Stand Your Ground'

"It wasn't just a push," Gualtieri explained. "He really slammed him to the ground and he pushed him with great force. This was a violent push."

Drejka then pulled out a handgun and shot McGlockton once in the chest. Gualtieri specified that Drejka took four seconds to fire his weapon.

Ali Salous, the owner of the Circle A convenience store, told us Drejka has caused problems at his store before.

"This guy -- he did this before," Salous said. "He always hangs out in the parking lot and if he sees someone parking, he just wants to start trouble with people."

Gualtieri, however, maintained that Drejka's history didn't matter when it comes to making an arrest. All that matters, according to the sheriff, are the facts of this brief confrontation caught on tape.

"He might well be a thorn in people's side. He might be a jerk," Gualtieri explained. "He might be all those things, it doesn't matter. What matters is 'did McGlockton slam Drejka to the ground?' Yes, he did.

Bob Gualtieri, the Pinellas County sheriff, insisted he has to follow the "stand your ground" law, which dictates that if a person feels threatened they have the right to shoot.“He told deputies that he had to shoot to defend himself. Those are the facts and that’s the law," Sherrif Gualtieri said at a press conference. “No matter how you slice it or dice it that was a violent push to the ground.”

Sheriff: Shooting fits 'Stand Your Ground'

"It wasn't just a push," Gualtieri explained. "He really slammed him to the ground and he pushed him with great force. This was a violent push."

Drejka then pulled out a handgun and shot McGlockton once in the chest. Gualtieri specified that Drejka took four seconds to fire his weapon.

Ali Salous, the owner of the Circle A convenience store, told us Drejka has caused problems at his store before.

"This guy -- he did this before," Salous said. "He always hangs out in the parking lot and if he sees someone parking, he just wants to start trouble with people."

Gualtieri, however, maintained that Drejka's history didn't matter when it comes to making an arrest. All that matters, according to the sheriff, are the facts of this brief confrontation caught on tape.

"He might well be a thorn in people's side. He might be a jerk," Gualtieri explained. "He might be all those things, it doesn't matter. What matters is 'did McGlockton slam Drejka to the ground?' Yes, he did.

That four seconds will be what gets him thrown in prison.

That four seconds will be what gets him thrown in prison.

It didn't even get him arrested and the Sheriff investigators didn't provide evidence to the contrary.

What is "keep your hands to yourself" for $100 Alex?

A sheriff doesn't make the judgment on defenses like SYG laws. The prosecutor does. The sheriff certainly did provide evidence to the contrary, it's the fucking video tape.

A sheriff doesn't make the judgment on defenses like SYG laws. The prosecutor does. The sheriff certainly did provide evidence to the contrary, it's the fucking video tape.

The prosecutor relies on the investigative findings and recommendation of law enforcement - both of which indicates no charges. The Sheriff would consult the prosecutor before not filing charges.

If I was carrying and got slammed to the ground like that, I would also pull out my gun. But I wouldn't shoot him

That is against the law in Florida to brandish.
Not in connection with defending your self it is not.

Here a Florida woman brandished a firearm and fired a warning shot and was not able to use stand your ground. She got 20 years.

Fla. woman Marissa Alexander gets 20 years for "warning shot": Did she stand her ground? - CBS News

In August 2011, a judge rejected a motion by Alexander's attorney to grant her immunity under the "stand your ground" law. According to the judge's order, "there is insufficient evidence that the Defendant reasonably believed deadly force was needed to prevent death or great bodily harm to herself,"

That is against the law in Florida to brandish.
Not in connection with defending your self it is not.

Here a Florida woman brandished a firearm and fired a warning shot and was not able to use stand your ground. She got 20 years.

Fla. woman Marissa Alexander gets 20 years for "warning shot": Did she stand her ground? - CBS News

In August 2011, a judge rejected a motion by Alexander's attorney to grant her immunity under the "stand your ground" law. According to the judge's order, "there is insufficient evidence that the Defendant reasonably believed deadly force was needed to prevent death or great bodily harm to herself,"

The judge is wrong.

The prosecutor relies on the investigative findings and recommendation of law enforcement - both of which indicates no charges. The Sheriff would consult the prosecutor before not filing charges.

That's NOT what the sheriff said. At this point I'm not sure if you are too stupid to understand how the criminal justice system works, you are so pro-gun that you don't want there to be any restrictions on being able to shoot first ask questions later, or are one of the Russian trolls getting paid to go online and just keep stirring shit.

It is what the Sheriff did. I am not stupid. The man was attacked and defended himself within the law. A very anti-gun sheriff, who doesn't agree with SYG, let him go for SYG reasons. Keep your hands to yourself, Just like Kindergarten

That's NOT what the sheriff said. At this point I'm not sure if you are too stupid to understand how the criminal justice system works, you are so pro-gun that you don't want there to be any restrictions on being able to shoot first ask questions later, or are one of the Russian trolls getting paid to go online and just keep stirring shit.

It is what the Sheriff did. I am not stupid. The man was attacked and defended himself within the law. A very anti-gun sheriff, who doesn't agree with SYG, let him go for SYG reasons. Keep your hands to yourself, Just like Kindergarten

Uh.... that is not my quote.

Uh.... that is not my quote.
he did the same thing to me twice in this thread

Forum List

Back