Justifiable use of deadly force or not?

Justifiable use of deadly force or not?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
self defense is learning how to defend yourself like a man and not like a coward that kills someone because he shoved you

Self defense is assuring that no one can cause you grievous bodily harm or death
If you are a pussy and cant use your hands like a grown ass man, theres several other options for you.

Use your gun as a deterrant, which means pull it and tell the assailant to step the fuck back.

He pulled it alright..

the man stepped the fuck back, alright..

and was shot as he did so.

THATS a bitch move, and its murder.

Other options include: dont start shit with people that will whoop your fuckin ass in a fair one..

dont body guard a parking spot like an abject retard on meth, with a gun in your pocket

In case you didn't realize it the guy that blindsided him and knocked him down is the one who started it

The other guy was doing nothing but yelling

So maybe people should not be assaulting people for yelling
If you push someone away from your woman, you shouldnt expect death. Thats some serious psychotic mentality which alludes to the fact that not everyone is responsible enough to take gun ownership seriously.

If you blindside someone and knock them violently to the ground you shouldn't expect not to be shot
That's actually what any reasonable person should expect. Holding such an expectation can keep you from being shot for doing so.

This is total unga bunga shit...Apes dont deserve to own weapons.

Theres a reason we dont cut hands off for stealing....and teachers dont tear a kindergartener's throat out with two fingers as punishment for pushing someone down.

Apes fight with their hands and its rare without weapons for a death to occur. We live to fight another day, and we dont engage in frivolous and nonsensical battles if we cant defend ourselves rationally.

A shove....fuck even a good punch in the mouth...shit, a broken jaw and a crooked nose....dont warrant DEATH in return. Apes

self defense is learning how to defend yourself like a man and not like a coward that kills someone because he shoved you

Self defense is assuring that no one can cause you grievous bodily harm or death
If you are a pussy and cant use your hands like a grown ass man, theres several other options for you.

Use your gun as a deterrant, which means pull it and tell the assailant to step the fuck back.

He pulled it alright..

Other options include: dont start shit with people that will whoop your fuckin ass in a fair one..

dont body guard a parking spot like an abject retard on meth, with a gun in your pocket

In case you didn't realize it the guy that blindsided him and knocked him down is the one who started it

If you push someone away from your woman, you shouldnt expect death. Thats some serious psychotic mentality which alludes to the fact that not everyone is responsible enough to take gun ownership seriously.

If you blindside someone and knock them violently to the ground you shouldn't expect not to be shot
I'll gladly expect that because most humans arent unga bunga cavemen and can use rational force versus death for a shove.

Let's try to make this clear to you for umpteenth time. Stand your ground law only allows someone to shoot someone if they feel their life is in imminent danger. When the man shot him, the victim was 7-10 feet AWAY from the shooter and backing up. He was not within range to do anymore to him, and is unarmed.
He certainly was in range

You don't know shit about unarmed combat do you?

How fast do you think a person can close in from 7 feet away?

I know plenty. He was also backing up. Pretty hard to hurt someone while unarmed and moving away from them from 7+ feet away.

You don't know much about physics do you?

You do not know how far away he was

and it's real easy to step back then step forward again

It's not that far to tell. It's not like we are trying to estimate how long a house is. If you can't get an idea of how far away he was based on that video, then I can understand why this subject is so difficult for you and why you don't just give up.
You do not know how far away and at what angle the camera was mounted

It's called spacial recognition. It takes intelligence to be able to figure it out. I's sorry you don't have it. You can learn to be better at it, and is why there are experts that are called into court quite often to dissect videos like this one.

You just have to be able to use your memory and then find familiar objects in the video that you know the size of and then use other ques like the parking lines to figure it out. I've just always been able to do it. That's why I ace test like the ASVAB and others that have is on them.

He backed away when the gun was drawn.

It'd be nice to now what was said in the moment he recovered from the violent shove.
Retreating is retreating. And he was unarmed. No excuse to go any further and shoot.

Wrong.... you saw the attack from the video, the victim saw the attack after violently experiencing it...big freaking difference.
Not when it comes to shooting someone dead. You are opening the door to legitimizing killing a person for almost any reason under the vague term of “fear”.

No moron...... the victim on the ground saw a completely different attacker than you did from your home watching a video from the corner of the store, you dumb ass....

So?

You keep bring in crap that is not in evidence and crap that is defied by the visual evidence.

He pulled it alright..

I'll gladly expect that because most humans arent unga bunga cavemen and can use rational force versus death for a shove.
Then you are an idiot

but hey go ahead and tackle everyone you see and see what happens

Retreating is retreating. And he was unarmed. No excuse to go any further and shoot.

Wrong.... you saw the attack from the video, the victim saw the attack after violently experiencing it...big freaking difference.
Not when it comes to shooting someone dead. You are opening the door to legitimizing killing a person for almost any reason under the vague term of “fear”.

No moron...... the victim on the ground saw a completely different attacker than you did from your home watching a video from the corner of the store, you dumb ass....
He has the gun. The attacker stopped. No reason to go further.

And if you studied self defense you would know that it isn't that simple after you have been violently attacked.... you ability to perceive time and distance and your visual awareness are reduced....... ever been in a car accident? The same effect as the attack.

Does that justify killing someone? No.

I wish I knew where your brain went.

Theres a reason we dont cut hands off for stealing....and teachers dont tear a kindergartener's throat out with two fingers as punishment for pushing someone down.

Apes fight with their hands and its rare without weapons for a death to occur. We live to fight another day, and we dont engage in frivolous and nonsensical battles if we cant defend ourselves rationally.

A shove....fuck even a good punch in the mouth...shit, a broken jaw and a crooked nose....dont warrant DEATH in return. Apes
No. UnGa-bunga shit, is shoving someone down from their blind side for saying something you don't like, in a way you don't like. If he was the gallant do folder many here are trying to sell him as; he would have placed himself between the woman, and the victim, and then verbally engaged the man. And without dispute; that is not what he did. He thought he had the drop on someone, and was going to get away with a "cheap shot". He was gravely mistaken. Live like a thug, die like a thug...

He certainly was in range

You don't know shit about unarmed combat do you?

How fast do you think a person can close in from 7 feet away?

I know plenty. He was also backing up. Pretty hard to hurt someone while unarmed and moving away from them from 7+ feet away.

You don't know much about physics do you?

You do not know how far away he was

and it's real easy to step back then step forward again

It's not that far to tell. It's not like we are trying to estimate how long a house is. If you can't get an idea of how far away he was based on that video, then I can understand why this subject is so difficult for you and why you don't just give up.
You do not know how far away and at what angle the camera was mounted

It's called spacial recognition. It takes intelligence to be able to figure it out. I's sorry you don't have it. You can learn to be better at it, and is why there are experts that are called into court quite often to dissect videos like this one.

You just have to be able to use your memory and then find familiar objects in the video that you know the size of and then use other ques like the parking lines to figure it out. I've just always been able to do it. That's why I ace test like the ASVAB and others that have is on them.

You do not know the focal length of the lens. It's most likely wide angle you do not know the distance or angle of the mount from the person

IOW you are just guessing and are most likely wrong

He pulled it alright..

Then you are an idiot

I'll tackle any man screaming at my woman so badly that a patron runs into the store to tell someone about it, and the person screaming in her face like a jackass will likely be less of a caveman than the lot of your psychos that think that any physical altercation is just means for execution.

You dont belong in a civilized society.

He has the gun. The attacker stopped. No reason to go further.

And if you studied self defense you would know that it isn't that simple after you have been violently attacked.... you ability to perceive time and distance and your visual awareness are reduced....... ever been in a car accident? The same effect as the attack.
Seems to me that when some has a gun then, they are far to quick to use it. The assaulter was unarmed. It was a public place with other people around. He started the confrontation. The video showed good distance between them.

That man should not have been killed.

The victim who was pushed did not start the physical assault.....he was attacked by the black guy.....and the black guy kept moving forward right after the push and didn't put up his hands as the gun came out.

The video doesn't show the distance between them since it is on the corner of the store, you can't tell how close they actually were....that is the problem with making this judgement from the comfort of your home and not from the ground after being violently attacked.

What video are you watching? The man was backing up and had his hands out.

You do realize that the shooting does not take place on the linked videos, right? It occurs after.

Here is a better view of the attack....the attacker kept advancing after he pushed and didn't put up his hands as the gun came out..... he was still percieved as a threat by the victim.

What are you smoking? When the woman got out of the car, the shooter stepped up into her face, that's when he got pushed to the ground. The victim then started to back up and pulled up his shorts before he then started to put up his hands as he got shot. There was a good 6 feet in between them.

The attacker walked up to the scene and there was no physical contact between the victim and the attackers girlfriend...all physical constact was initiated by the black guy, and he pulled up his shorts as he moved forward....and as the gun came up he didn't put up his hands...

Again.... you guys really, really need to understand self defense and what happens in those situations..... you are making judgements based on a video that flattens the distance between the 2 men, from an angle that hides what the victim actually sees, and you are not the one on the ground looking at the attacker....

You don't know what you are talking about.

I think I see your problem. You need glasses.

Then you are an idiot

I'll tackle any man screaming at my woman so badly that a patron runs into the store to tell someone about it, and the person screaming in her face like a jackass will likely be less of a caveman than the lot of your psychos that think that any physical altercation is just means for execution.

This could be a contender for "Ironic Post of the Year"...

No. UnGa-bunga shit, is shoving someone down from their blind side for saying something you don't like, in a way you don't like. If he was the gallant do folder many here are trying to sell him as; he would have placed himself between the woman, and the victim, and then verbally engaged the man. And without dispute; that is not what he did. He thought he had the drop on someone, and was going to get away with a "cheap shot". He was gravely mistaken. Live like a thug, die like a thug...
standing up for your woman against a psychotic meth head who guards parking spots with a gun is 100% correct

yall are backwoods ape like creature thinking any physical altercation between folks justifies deadly force.

The attacker walked up to the scene and there was no physical contact between the victim and the attackers girlfriend...all physical constact was initiated by the black guy, and he pulled up his shorts as he moved forward....and as the gun came up he didn't put up his hands...

Again.... you guys really, really need to understand self defense and what happens in those situations..... you are making judgements based on a video that flattens the distance between the 2 men, from an angle that hides what the victim actually sees, and you are not the one on the ground looking at the attacker....

You don't know what you are talking about.

Um, no.

I know this guy lived your dream of shooting a darkie, but this was murder.

The store owner even said the shooter was deranged and harrassed his customers frequently.

And yet he never called the cops to have him removed from the premises

How did he know the shooter was even out there? Assume much?

Then you are an idiot

This could be a contender for "Ironic Post of the Year"...
Yeah not really.

Humans get in fist-fights....news at 11. If youre looking to avoid them, dont bodyguard parking spots like an ape.

If youre looking to own a gun, learn when its appropriate to end a human beings fucking life.

He pulled it alright..

Bullshit! The guy was obviously not injured, so he had no right to shoot his attacker.

The guy who shoved him was wrong, but he didn't deserve to die for it.

Forum List

Back