🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Justin Trudeau marks International Women's Day with $650M for reproductive rights

Justin Trudeau can do anything he wants and its ok. He is a treat to all women, a man of men. He held his own on his handshake with Trump, and he also was more secure and personable to the reporters. What a man.
Canada understands that killing the unborn and terminally or chronically ill is cost-effective. Heartless Trudeau needs the money for vote-buying.
Let me guess. A religious nut. Did you ever get raped? I love our so self righteous posters. Use the aspirin between the knees technique? Do you really think women gleefully have abortions? I presume you have 10 adopted kids?
You responded to my statement of reality with cliches and name calling. Lame. Canada promotes abortion and is pushing for euthanasia and they do save the government of Canada money. My family does have several adopted members.

Justin Trudeau can do anything he wants and its ok. He is a treat to all women, a man of men. He held his own on his handshake with Trump, and he also was more secure and personable to the reporters. What a man.
Canada understands that killing the unborn and terminally or chronically ill is cost-effective. Heartless Trudeau needs the money for vote-buying.
Let me guess. A religious nut. Did you ever get raped? I love our so self righteous posters. Use the aspirin between the knees technique? Do you really think women gleefully have abortions? I presume you have 10 adopted kids?
You responded to my statement of reality with cliches and name calling. Lame. Canada promotes abortion and is pushing for euthanasia and they do save the government of Canada money. My family does have several adopted members.
Link?

Sweden the same, and due to the same political philosophy.

Link?
When is a Baby not a Baby? When Our Abortion Law Says it Isn't
While it is true that Canada has no law that limits abortion, Canada does have a law that permits abortion by denying any human rights whatsoever to a child before the moment of complete birth. It is Section 223 of our Criminal Code: "A child becomes a human being within the meaning of this Act when it has completely proceeded, in a living state, from the body of its mother whether or not it has breathed, etc."

UNICEF lobbies Canadian Parliament to allow euthanasia for children
UNICEF Canada is pushing for assisted suicide and euthanasia for children — or “mature minors” — arguing that this conforms with the Charter, Canadian legal precedent and the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.

Canada doesn't want Euthanasia just for children....everyone who is using resources is welcome.

Forum List

Back