'JV Team' Obama Has 'Contained' CRUCIFIES Catholic Priest After Murdering 4 Nuns

Please try to contain your orgasm. You're either outraged because a Christian died (because Christians are more important than other people), or your excited that you found another reason to complain about Obama, or you're just faking it. Either way, your fantasy is unimpressive.
Swim, stick to explaining to people what you think, feel, believe, etc...because you SUCK at trying to speak for me. Your inability to grasp what is going on or the importance of it is not my problem, so try not to resolve that problem you have by trying to speak for others. As I said, you suck at it.

Emperor MomPants does his Last Tango in Cuba while the world burns.

cLTJbLA.jpg

ISIS 'crucifies Catholic priest on Good Friday' after kidnapping him from old people's home where four nuns were shot dead
ISIS carries out Good Friday crucifixion of Indian priest in Yemen

Mr. President, I beg to differ with you:
- The War on Terror is NOT Over
- These F*ers are a lot more than just a 'JV Team'
- Despite your reluctance to and delay in declaring what is going on to be Genocide, Genocide is what is going on.
- Despite your declaration that we are not at war with Islam, Islam is most assuredly at war with us / Christians.

Crucifying a Priest on Good Friday, targeting and killing Christians on Easter...Enough is enough - time to go all Kurt Russell / 'Tombstone' on their ass: "I see a red sash I kill the man wearing it!"

EVERY Jihadi, every self-proclaimed Al Qaeida, Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS M*erF*er needs to be taken out...wherever they are, no matter who they are. If you're not 'down' with that Mr. President, step down and go stand with the Muslims /Islamic Extremists you have most assuredly been working with / for.

Please try to contain your orgasm. You're either outraged because a Christian died (because Christians are more important than other people), or your excited that you found another reason to complain about Obama, or you're just faking it. Either way, your fantasy is unimpressive.

No one needs another apologist to defend a traitor of a president and a cowardly self-centered congress.

But it is a free county so continue if you must with your straw man claims.

Islamic State group: Crisis in seven charts - BBC News

Two months later, after the militants advanced on the Iraqi Kurdish city of Irbil, the US launched air strikes on IS positions in Iraq. A multinational coalition led by the US extended the air campaign to Syria that September.

Since then, IS has lost approximately 40% of the populated territory it once held in Iraq, and 10-20% of the populated territory it had seized in Syria, according to the US.

The US also estimates that its air strikes have killed a total of 25,000 IS fighters.

What specifically should we do????
Well thanks to the cowardliness of our congress and the despicable hatred and lies coming from the White House, what we should do now is exponentially more difficult than what we could have done 15 months ago.

If it were up to me I would have congress approve of ground troops and air strikes, etc. I would demand European forces join us in this conflict or we would reconsider how we help defend them militarily. Then I would from bases in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bharain and hopefully Turkey let a few brilliant generals (instead of some clown of a president) plan the attack. We would go in and destroy (which means kill) every ISIS and ISIS ally in Syria and Iraq. Then we might even consider further attacks in Libya.

If things continue to persist with evil, might even think about Somalia and Nigeria. I think force works best. Israel is testimony to that. Decisive and then get out. If they cannot sort out their political matters in the aftermath I still doubt most of Arabia and the free world would be angry that we destroyed absolute devils. Devils set on destroying much of the middle east as well.

So a 3rd deployment in 25 years into the Middle East.

We already have soldiers committing suicide at an astounding rate.

And the moment we leave…who is in control?

Well thanks to the cowardliness of our congress and the despicable hatred and lies coming from the White House, what we should do now is exponentially more difficult than what we could have done 15 months ago.

If it were up to me I would have congress approve of ground troops and air strikes, etc. I would demand European forces join us in this conflict or we would reconsider how we help defend them militarily. Then I would from bases in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bharain and hopefully Turkey let a few brilliant generals (instead of some clown of a president) plan the attack. We would go in and destroy (which means kill) every ISIS and ISIS ally in Syria and Iraq. Then we might even consider further attacks in Libya.

If things continue to persist with evil, might even think about Somalia and Nigeria. I think force works best. Israel is testimony to that. Decisive and then get out. If they cannot sort out their political matters in the aftermath I still doubt most of Arabia and the free world would be angry that we destroyed absolute devils. Devils set on destroying much of the middle east as well.

Have you counted the cost if we do nothing?

Do you honestly believe there are not terrorists (ISLAMIC) now living in the USA and Europe?

Do you really think they are not plotting massive attacks that will kill tens of thousands of citizens?

So, yes, we have a gigantic problem on our hands even if we never send another soldier overseas. And I am not ignoring this even though Barack could not care less and congress is a bunch of scared rabbits. I want far greater action now. I believe destroying the terrorists and the camps that house them in several Muslim nations is the only viable chance we have at winning this war and bringing greater safety to the West.

I do not know who will be in control after we leave. But leave we must. And I doubt the rest of the world will hate us for trying this time.

ISIS 'crucifies Catholic priest on Good Friday' after kidnapping him from old people's home where four nuns were shot dead

- Despite your reluctance to and delay in declaring what is going on to be Genocide, Genocide is what is going on.
- Despite your declaration that we are not at war with Islam, Islam is most assuredly at war with us / Christians.

Crucifying a Priest on Good Friday, targeting and killing Christians on Easter...Enough is enough - time to go all Kurt Russell / 'Tombstone' on their ass: "I see a red sash I kill the man wearing it!"

EVERY Jihadi, every self-proclaimed Al Qaeida, Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS M*erF*er needs to be taken out...wherever they are, no matter who they are. If you're not 'down' with that Mr. President, step down and go stand with the Muslims /Islamic Extremists you have most assuredly been working with / for.

So Sparky, here's the deal: If you want to start another ground war in order to "accomplish" your "mission", then there's going to have to be a draft in this country. You're not going to be able to raise a volunteer military force like we did in 2002-2003. Are you good with that? Rounding up and sending 300,000 18-26 year-olds who are voting for Bernie Sanders because he knows he's not going to pull another Dubya.

Now OK, say we do this. You would send them ....where? Yemen? Iraq? Pakistan? Somalia? Afghanistan? San Bernardino? Brussels? Indonesia? Paris? Where?

The military regarded the attack on 9/11 as "fleas on a dog" and disagreed with Cheney and Bush that it was an act of war, it was an attack by their definition.

When The Dick and The Bush insisted on war, the generals advised cutting off the head of the snake, not just the tail, as Cheney wanted. Cheney won. Now the tail is called ISIS.

Those who don't learn from history tend to repeat it.

The best we can do is continued drone strikes, as we have seen with an ISIS body count of 20,000 according to the Pentagon.

What needs to work sooner is the disruption of ISIS recruiting efforts. That has to be done by our military hackers. I know of one who is in Quantico now and will soon be transferred to NORAD this summer.

Last edited:

Have you counted the cost if we do nothing?

Do you honestly believe there are not terrorists (ISLAMIC) now living in the USA and Europe?
Sure there are.

Do you really think they are not plotting massive attacks that will kill tens of thousands of citizens?
If they are its not likely to happen. The reason they are using home-made bombs and small arms is because they have nothing else. While it makes folks like you panic, the reality is that the threat is minimal.

So, yes, we have a gigantic problem on our hands even if we never send another soldier overseas. And I am not ignoring this even though Barack could not care less and congress is a bunch of scared rabbits. I want far greater action now. I believe destroying the terrorists and the camps that house them in several Muslim nations is the only viable chance we have at winning this war and bringing greater safety to the West.
No, we have a nuisance that is lethal in the same way Kleibold and Harris were. Same weapons, same tactics.

I do not know who will be in control after we leave. But leave we must. And I doubt the rest of the world will hate us for trying this time.

I do.

Whatever terrorist organization can field soldiers will be targeting Christians well before we leave and well after we leave. We’ll just have more dead soldiers, more people that hate us and be in the same mess once more.

If it were up to me I would have congress approve of ground troops and air strikes, etc. I would demand European forces join us in this conflict or we would reconsider how we help defend them militarily. Then I would from bases in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bharain and hopefully Turkey let a few brilliant generals (instead of some clown of a president) plan the attack. We would go in and destroy (which means kill) every ISIS and ISIS ally in Syria and Iraq.

We would also set up gigantic camps to house refugees and families. Those we would guard with our troops until they were no longer needed. That is where displaced Middle Easterners would find themselves. Not on some trek to Europe or the USA. I might even demand the wealthy Gulf states pay for the whole operation. Those Gulf states that refuse even on refugee to be housed in their countries.

Then we might even consider further attacks in Libya.If things continue to persist with evil, might even think about Somalia and Nigeria. I think force works best. Israel is testimony to that. Decisive and then get out. If they cannot sort out their political matters in the aftermath I still doubt most of Arabia and the free world would be angry that we destroyed absolute devils. Devils set on destroying much of the middle east as well.
Then thank God you (a tragic poster imo) are not in charge of our armed forces. I think you should fly over there and fight.

Emperor MomPants does his Last Tango in Cuba while the world burns.

The world is burning? The Queen of Drama who has never set foot outside her trailer park posts on USMB while the rest of us laugh at her.
You must have had to been hospitalized during "shock and awe" in Baghdad.

Can the world stop ISIS or whatever terrorist group that replaces them from capturing people and torturing them on camera?
Probably not

Can we prevent them from being a major force in the region?
That we can do

I thought you people couldn't wait to go to Disney land in the sky when you die, he spent his entire life making money from it, he should be happy

The reason they are using home-made bombs and small arms is because they have nothing else. While it makes folks like you panic, the reality is that the threat is minimal...

No, we have a nuisance that is lethal in the same way Kleibold and Harris were. Same weapons, same tactics.

Ok, with answers like that I can see you and I are almost polar opposites on this issue. I guess I do not have the time to try to make any inroads with you this morning. I hope you are right, yet I am certain you are wrong.

If it were up to me I would have congress approve of ground troops and air strikes, etc. I would demand European forces join us in this conflict or we would reconsider how we help defend them militarily. Then I would from bases in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bharain and hopefully Turkey let a few brilliant generals (instead of some clown of a president) plan the attack. We would go in and destroy (which means kill) every ISIS and ISIS ally in Syria and Iraq.

We would also set up gigantic camps to house refugees and families. Those we would guard with our troops until they were no longer needed. That is where displaced Middle Easterners would find themselves. Not on some trek to Europe or the USA. I might even demand the wealthy Gulf states pay for the whole operation. Those Gulf states that refuse even on refugee to be housed in their countries.

Then we might even consider further attacks in Libya.If things continue to persist with evil, might even think about Somalia and Nigeria. I think force works best. Israel is testimony to that. Decisive and then get out. If they cannot sort out their political matters in the aftermath I still doubt most of Arabia and the free world would be angry that we destroyed absolute devils. Devils set on destroying much of the middle east as well.
Then thank God you (a tragic poster imo) are not in charge of our armed forces. I think you should fly over there and fight.
I do not really know how to categorize those like you, or comments like yours?

But thoughtless, naive and self-centered comes to mind.

Of course if one thinks God is a myth or of no matter, then none of this surprises me.

The reason they are using home-made bombs and small arms is because they have nothing else. While it makes folks like you panic, the reality is that the threat is minimal...

Ok, with answers like that I can see you and I are almost polar opposites on this issue. I guess I do not have the time to try to make any inroads with you this morning. I hope you are right, yet I am certain you are wrong.

That you think a “force” with no ships, tanks, planes, and minimal numbers is a threat to this nation is kind of cute in a Stewie Griffin sort of way. The reason the bomb maker is out delivering his bombs is because they are running out of willing soldiers to do the deeds….

By and large, they can inflict pain but no real damage. I’m sure that they will have successful attacks in the future. In an open society, you’re going to have to live with it. Anyone who tells you they can stop a madman wiling to die is lying to you.

So Sparky, here's the deal: If you want to start another ground war in order to "accomplish" your "mission", then there's going to have to be a draft in this country.

'Sparky'? Perhaps you should try NOT to be so 'smug' and as much of an ass until you know what you are talking about.....you DO know, right, that OBAMA has sent several hundred more troops to Iraq to help with the ground war against ISIS in Iraq?! He's now trying to use troops to re-take the territory our military had already liberated but territory he surrendered to ISIS without opposing them by letting them freely roll into Iraq, when he was calling them the 'JV Team' and insisting we had nothing to worry bout regarding them.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ma-ashton-carter-iraq-islamic-state/71007408/

Obama, of course, is trying to claim they are just 'instructors'. :p

"This train, advise, and assist mission builds on lessons learned during the past several months and is just one aspect of our commitment to support the Iraqi Security Forces," spokesman Josh Earnest said.

Guess he's sending 'instructors' to Syria, too...

Obama to Send Troops to Syria

Yeah, Obama is sending Special Ops soldiers to 'advise' the terrorists Obama has fighting his 'proxy war' in Syria. funny, I don't remember reading how Obama went to Congress for authorization to fight this war or use our military to help fight this CIVIL WAR against Syria / Assad.

Just like Libya....Obama don't need Congress.

Last edited:

That you think a “force” with no ships, tanks, planes, and minimal numbers is a threat to this nation is kind of cute in a Stewie Griffin sort of way. The reason the bomb maker is out delivering his bombs is because they are running out of willing soldiers to do the deeds….

By and large, they can inflict pain but no real damage. I’m sure that they will have successful attacks in the future. In an open society, you’re going to have to live with it. Anyone who tells you they can stop a madman wiling to die is lying to you.
I was hoping to find you more sensible on this topic. The fact you downplay it so much shocks me.

You really are not in the know then. (imo) That is all I can surmise. But I do not doubt you are being sincere. I just cannot believe how passive Westerners can be in the face of global Islamic terrorism and its recent history.

Forum List

Back