'JV Team' Obama Has 'Contained' CRUCIFIES Catholic Priest After Murdering 4 Nuns

Please try to contain your orgasm. You're either outraged because a Christian died (because Christians are more important than other people), or your excited that you found another reason to complain about Obama, or you're just faking it. Either way, your fantasy is unimpressive.
Swim, stick to explaining to people what you think, feel, believe, etc...because you SUCK at trying to speak for me. Your inability to grasp what is going on or the importance of it is not my problem, so try not to resolve that problem you have by trying to speak for others. As I said, you suck at it.

:lol:

Translation: You've been called out and have no other recourse but to throw a tantrum.

Translation: You've been called out and have no other recourse but to throw a tantrum.
Again, you're just embarrassing yourself, Swim. You Liberals ALWAYS want to try to tell people what they think and believe, and you are so far off base it's humiliating. You don't speak for me. You have no clue what I think or believe. Hell, you've proven you don't even READ what I post because you have made up your mind already.

There is no tantrum being thrown here. I a merely scolding / reprimanding a child who thinks he has the right and is capable of trying to speak for others, all of which he has repeatedly proven he is NOT.

It's funny how Liberals will try to jump in and control BOTH sides of the debate THEMSELVES because they can't handle it when they only control one side - theirs. :p

Mr. President, I beg to differ with you:
- The War on Terror is NOT Over
- These F*ers are a lot more than just a 'JV Team'
- Despite your reluctance to and delay in declaring what is going on to be Genocide, Genocide is what is going on.
- Despite your declaration that we are not at war with Islam, Islam is most assuredly at war with us / Christians.

Has Obama REALLY stated that the war on terror was "over"???? Your premise is moronic
Second, when Obama called ISIS the "JV team" it was early in this new era of terrorism.....He realizes that it was a mistake based on bad intelligence.....HOW long will you be barking up this tree for your own inane stance?

Third, we better NOT be at war with Islam....Look up how many Muslims there are in this world, and then look up the percentage of RADICAL Islamists.........Its like blaming ALL republicans for the stupidity of some....like you.

Clearly, we need better intelligence. What is the plan?

ISIS 'crucifies Catholic priest on Good Friday' after kidnapping him from old people's home where four nuns were shot dead
ISIS carries out Good Friday crucifixion of Indian priest in Yemen

- Despite your reluctance to and delay in declaring what is going on to be Genocide, Genocide is what is going on.
- Despite your declaration that we are not at war with Islam, Islam is most assuredly at war with us / Christians.

Crucifying a Priest on Good Friday, targeting and killing Christians on Easter...Enough is enough - time to go all Kurt Russell / 'Tombstone' on their ass: "I see a red sash I kill the man wearing it!"

EVERY Jihadi, every self-proclaimed Al Qaeida, Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS M*erF*er needs to be taken out...wherever they are, no matter who they are. If you're not 'down' with that Mr. President, step down and go stand with the Muslims /Islamic Extremists you have most assuredly been working with / for.

BButtt... Butt.... Not all muslims are like that! DOOOH!

You're joking right? It's the right wing that pumps up ISIS and gets everyone all paranoid that they are hiding under all our beds .

You'd think the conservatives give ISIS all the free press they need .

Are you for real? ISIS just killed 2 more Americans abroad, while 28,000 people have been killed by terrorists since Obama took office - to include Americans, and in order to protect the 'dear leader' you are making light of them....almost repeating Obama's B$ claim of how they are 'no factor', a 'JV team'?

The crucifixion of a priest and the bombing of Christians that also killed 2 Americans this weekend were not Conservatives giving them 'free press'....but you pathetically keep toting Obama's jock on this one....

This shit ain't happning in New Jersey . I get how you like to blame Obama for everything that happens on the planet, but we ain't responsible for security in every square foot of earth .

You want to toss our troops into the middle of all that nonsense ? Haven't we learned that lesson yet??

You're joking right? It's the right wing that pumps up ISIS and gets everyone all paranoid that they are hiding under all our beds .

Are you for real? ISIS just killed 2 more Americans abroad, while 28,000 people have been killed by terrorists since Obama took office - to include Americans, and in order to protect the 'dear leader' you are making light of them....almost repeating Obama's B$ claim of how they are 'no factor', a 'JV team'?

The crucifixion of a priest and the bombing of Christians that also killed 2 Americans this weekend were not Conservatives giving them 'free press'....but you pathetically keep toting Obama's jock on this one....

This shit ain't happning in New Jersey . I get how you like to blame Obama for everything that happens on the planet, but we ain't responsible for security in every square foot of earth .

You want to toss our troops into the middle of all that nonsense ? Haven't we learned that lesson yet??

I have an idea... let's not import these people en masse.

But wait, Islam is not worse than any other religion. Jews crucified too!

Yes cause ISIS represents you average Muslim. Are you crazy ? Those fuckers are the extreme of the extreme . And most of thier victims ARE Muslims !

Yes cause ISIS represents you average Muslim. Are you crazy ? Those fuckers are the extreme of the extreme . And most of thier victims ARE Muslims !

No, the average muslim represents the average muslim. And given the rape attacks and criminality in Europe, the average muslim does not seem quite so culture enriching. This kind of behavior does not happen with other religions - just look at the terrorism list.

The baseless, continuing Obama-hatred serves the right wing morons well.....They then have ONE person to blame for the atrocities.
An extremist in Pakistan just killed 70 people there with half of them children at an amusement park. Do these right wing imbeciles acknowledge that Obama should have prevented THAT also?

The baseless, continuing Obama-hatred serves the right wing morons well.....They then have ONE person to blame for the atrocities.
An extremist in Pakistan just killed 70 people there with half of them children at an amusement park. Do these right wing imbeciles acknowledge that Obama should have prevented THAT also?

Perhaps he could convince them of gun control?

Oh wait, he is providing the guns!

Baseless? As has been proven, Obama has supplied, armed, finance, trained, and protected ISIS. Al Qaeida, and other rebels / groups in the Middle East, primarily in pursuit of his own private proxy war against Assad / Syria. As a partial result over an estimated 28,000 people have died in terrorist attacks since Obama took office. No one is saying he is responsible for all of those, but he has aided in his fair share of those being killed / injured.

Doing nothing, allowing ISIS to freely flow into Iraq, for example, contributed to the murders of thousands in Iraq. Refusing to allow our allies to strike ISIS' black market oil operation, which accounted for 50% of their funding of operations, contributed to their funding of such operations of the Paris attacks...and the attack in Pakistan. And now, as the link I provided shows, SEVERAL different factions Obama has been supporting and funding in Syria are now fighting themselves instead of fighting against Assad/ Syria....which we have no damn business being in the middle of anyway.

And liberals such as yourself close your eyes and proclaim Obama to be faultless while blaming others.

I don't know about you, but I want my tax dollars back Obama has been wasting on paying Syrian Rebels and Terrorists in waging a civil war in Syria to overthrow a dictator Americans don't give a damn about, as part of his own personal proxy war against Assad.

Funny how the Nobel Peace Prize winner has been instigating, financing, and supporting his own private proxy war, in Libya and now Syria, and the good little liberal apologists defend his doing it, seemingly claiming that it is perfectly fine for a Nobel Peace Prize winner to engage in several different civil wars / wars for which he specifically has been given no authorization to engage in, claiming instead to do so under the umbrella of fighting the Islamic State.

Last I checked Qaddafi and Al Qaeida weren't part of the Islamic State, and neither is Assad / Syria...but the rebels he have been financing and helping have had connections to them.

But poor ol' Obama is just being persecuted, not having done a single thing wrong, because people don't like him personally.

:p Yeah, THAT'S it....

Baseless? As has been proven, Obama has supplied, armed, finance, trained, and protected ISIS. Al Qaeida, and other rebels / groups in the Middle East

Usually, your ilk's "proof" either comes out of your rectum...or Breibart......

How many republicans have been bashing Obama for NOT supplying enough weapons to either enemies of Assad or not supplying enough weapons to the Kurds (who are also Muslims, by the way)?????

How many republicans have been bashing Obama for NOT supplying enough weapons to either enemies of Assad or not supplying enough weapons to the Kurds (who are also Muslims, by the way)?????
Hmmmm.....generalizations and personal insults in response to documented history / factual arguments. Yup, wounds about right for a liberal.

As far as I know hardly any Republicans have said, 'You know what, what we need to do is give more money and weapons to Syrian terrorists and factions who absolutely hate us. We need to encourage Obama to spend more of our tax dollars in this civil war, in which we have no business being.'

I have heard the argument about providing CHRISTIANS a means with which to defend themselves and the argument to bring CHRISTIAN refugees to the US instead of the steady stream of men-only military aged men from the civil war/terrorist-torn area where people hate us -which Obama rejected, of course.

As far as the Kurds go, from the very start of the Iraq war they have been our allies as well as fierce fighters against our (not necessarily Obama's) same enemies, opposing terrorist groups such as ISIS. When ISIS had them surrounded on top of a mountain trying to kill them and starving them out I had no problem providing them with weapons so they could repel ISIS and defend themselves. you damn right I would rather give THEM weapons than to ISIS, as Obama has done.

Hmmmm.....generalizations and personal insults in response to documented history / factual arguments. Yup, wounds about right for a liberal.

As far as I know hardly any Republicans have said, 'You know what, what we need to do is give more money and weapons to Syrian terrorists and factions who absolutely hate us. We need to encourage Obama to spend more of our tax dollars in this civil war, in which we have no business being.'

I have heard the argument about providing CHRISTIANS a means with which to defend themselves and the argument to bring CHRISTIAN refugees to the US instead of the steady stream of men-only military aged men from the civil war/terrorist-torn area where people hate us -which Obama rejected, of course.

As far as the Kurds go, from the very start of the Iraq war they have been our allies as well as fierce fighters against our (not necessarily Obama's) same enemies, opposing terrorist groups such as ISIS. When ISIS had them surrounded on top of a mountain trying to kill them and starving them out I had no problem providing them with weapons so they could repel ISIS and defend themselves. you damn right I would rather give THEM weapons than to ISIS, as Obama has done.

Honestly, you're too dumb to debate.....And your hatred of Obama does absolutely NOTHING but fuel your ulcers......So, just writhe in your own bile.

ISIS 'crucifies Catholic priest on Good Friday' after kidnapping him from old people's home where four nuns were shot dead
ISIS carries out Good Friday crucifixion of Indian priest in Yemen

Crucifying a Priest on Good Friday, targeting and killing Christians on Easter...Enough is enough - time to go all Kurt Russell / 'Tombstone' on their ass: "I see a red sash I kill the man wearing it!"

EVERY Jihadi, every self-proclaimed Al Qaeida, Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS M*erF*er needs to be taken out...wherever they are, no matter who they are. If you're not 'down' with that Mr. President, step down and go stand with the Muslims /Islamic Extremists you have most assuredly been working with / for.

Are we supposed to invade Yemen now over your differing of whose imaginary sky fairy is the real one?

Why thanks for asking DTMB...

NO, I don't think we should be invading anyone.

After bitching about bush, liberals jumped on the Obama 'hypocrisy' train and supported his useless, un-necessary dragging the US into the middle of a civil war between Al Qaeida and Qaddafi, evidently finding nothing wrong with the Nobel Peace Prize winner using our military on his own to help Al Qaeida, perpetrators of 9/11/01, take over their own country.

Next ,while still bitching about Bush and Iraq, liberals jumped on the Obama 'hypocrisy train II', this time approving (evidently based on their complete silence) of the Nobel Peace Prize winner waging his own private proxy war against Syria and Syrian's President, again without any real specific authorization to drag the US into the middle of ANOTHER civil war, this time between ISIS and other terrorist 'rebels' and Putin's favorite Dictator, Assad.

I personally think Obama should not have bypassed Congress and dragged us into the middle of the 1st Civil war. I think the Nobel Peace Prize winner should have made a big bowl of popcorn, sat his ass down in his chair in the war room, and WATCHED Al Qaeida and a dictator slug it out. Dictator forces kill perpetrators of 9/11/01, perpetrators of 9/11/01 kill dictator forces...and possibly eventually (without our help) the dictator...it's a 'win-win', baby. ...but NO, Obama had to do exactly what he criticized Bush for - dragging the US into the middle of a war we had no place being in....and 4 good men died as a result of it and the aftermath.

I personally think that Obama should have licked his wounds and learned his lesson after the 'Red Line' debacle and the failed attempt to blame 'the world'. I sure as hell don't think he should have become fixated on redeeming himself by starting his own proxy war campaign to overthrow Assad, that included using billions of fax dollars to finance, supply, arm, train, provide Intel and other resources to ISIS among other rival factions / groups....who are now FIGHTING THEMSELVES, according to the news, using the money, weapons, and training we have provided to them. BRILLIANT.

So, NO, I do not think Obama should be allowed to use our military to invade any more nations, support any more proxy wars, drag us into the middle of a 3rd civil war - or more, or to help any more terrorists / rebels!

So, NO, I do not think Obama should be allowed to use our military to invade any more nations, support any more proxy wars, drag us into the middle of a 3rd civil war - or more, or to help any more terrorists / rebels!

In other words.....I'll just bitch and moan about Obama from the sidelines and go in my basement to play with my guns, or maybe put an ad in the paper to have every Jihadi put a target on his chest so that we can take one out more easily.

What is the current state of ISIS?

They are losing captured territory in Iraq and Syria
Their leadership is being killed
They now, primarily resort to lone wolf terrorist attacks and shock
Their sources of funding are evaporating

The attacks in Paris and Brussels were "lone wolf" attacks? As usual, Winger...you're clueless. ISIS is putting together well coordinated attacks various locations using bombs and small arms. That isn't a lone wolf attack.

The attacks in Paris and Brussels were "lone wolf" attacks? As usual, Winger...you're clueless. ISIS is putting together well coordinated attacks various locations using bombs and small arms. That isn't a lone wolf attack.

:wtf:

Evidently you are not aware that it is being reported world-wide that ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attacks in both Paris and Belgium....

You are also evidently unaware that the news has reported that the Paris attack was perpetrated by SEVERAL members of an entire CELL traced all the way back to Belgium where the bombs were made and the planning for the attack occurred. You are obviously unaware that the attacks were perpetrated by numerous people working in conjunction with each other ... that there is no such thing as a PACK of 'LONE wolves'.....

Thank you for the entertaining opinion that has been so easily, and humorously, debunked. Keep em' coming, though. I love posters who have a sense of humor. :)

Forum List

Back