'JV Team' Obama Has 'Contained' CRUCIFIES Catholic Priest After Murdering 4 Nuns

What specifically should we do????
Well thanks to the cowardliness of our congress and the despicable hatred and lies coming from the White House, what we should do now is exponentially more difficult than what we could have done 15 months ago.

If it were up to me I would have congress approve of ground troops and air strikes, etc. I would demand European forces join us in this conflict or we would reconsider how we help defend them militarily. Then I would from bases in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bharain and hopefully Turkey let a few brilliant generals (instead of some clown of a president) plan the attack. We would go in and destroy (which means kill) every ISIS and ISIS ally in Syria and Iraq.

We would also set up gigantic camps to house refugees and families. Those we would guard with our troops until they were no longer needed. That is where displaced Middle Easterners would find themselves. Not on some trek to Europe or the USA. I might even demand the wealthy Gulf states pay for the whole operation. Those Gulf states that refuse even on refugee to be housed in their countries.

Then we might even consider further attacks in Libya.If things continue to persist with evil, might even think about Somalia and Nigeria. I think force works best. Israel is testimony to that. Decisive and then get out. If they cannot sort out their political matters in the aftermath I still doubt most of Arabia and the free world would be angry that we destroyed absolute devils. Devils set on destroying much of the middle east as well.
Then thank God you (a tragic poster imo) are not in charge of our armed forces. I think you should fly over there and fight.
I do not really know how to categorize those like you, or comments like yours?

But thoughtless, naive and self-centered comes to mind.

Of course if one thinks God is a myth or of no matter, then none of this surprises me.
You want an all out invasion of a civil war with 6 warring factions, in order to destroy one of them that controls a tiny bit of land and is surrounded by enemies and not going anywhere? You want our children to spill their blood for that madness over there? To keep a dictator in power that benefits Iran and Russia? Like I said, thank God you're not in charge of our armed forces.

We're not all that way... some folks like to just pretend that it really isn't a problem.

Well thanks to the cowardliness of our congress and the despicable hatred and lies coming from the White House, what we should do now is exponentially more difficult than what we could have done 15 months ago.

If it were up to me I would have congress approve of ground troops and air strikes, etc. I would demand European forces join us in this conflict or we would reconsider how we help defend them militarily. Then I would from bases in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bharain and hopefully Turkey let a few brilliant generals (instead of some clown of a president) plan the attack. We would go in and destroy (which means kill) every ISIS and ISIS ally in Syria and Iraq.

We would also set up gigantic camps to house refugees and families. Those we would guard with our troops until they were no longer needed. That is where displaced Middle Easterners would find themselves. Not on some trek to Europe or the USA. I might even demand the wealthy Gulf states pay for the whole operation. Those Gulf states that refuse even on refugee to be housed in their countries.

Then we might even consider further attacks in Libya.If things continue to persist with evil, might even think about Somalia and Nigeria. I think force works best. Israel is testimony to that. Decisive and then get out. If they cannot sort out their political matters in the aftermath I still doubt most of Arabia and the free world would be angry that we destroyed absolute devils. Devils set on destroying much of the middle east as well.
Then thank God you (a tragic poster imo) are not in charge of our armed forces. I think you should fly over there and fight.

Of course if one thinks God is a myth or of no matter, then none of this surprises me.
You want an all out invasion of a civil war with 6 warring factions, in order to destroy one of them that controls a tiny bit of land and is surrounded by enemies and not going anywhere? You want our children to spill their blood for that madness over there? To keep a dictator in power that benefits Iran and Russia? Like I said, thank God you're not in charge of our armed forces.
So we both think each other is clueless. Ok… nothing has changed. Enjoy your day.

The Risk of a Nuclear ISIS Grows

It is hard to imagine a more terrifying prospect than an extremist group like ISIS armed with nuclear or radiological weapons. But as theAssociated Press revealed this week, that possibility may be much closer than we would like to think.

Over the past five years the FBI, working in conjunction with local authorities in Moldova, have interrupted four attempts made by nuclear smugglers to sell radioactive materials to Middle Eastern extremists, including ISIS. According to theAP, “the latest known case came in February this year, when a smuggler offered a huge cache of deadly cesium — enough to contaminate several city blocks — and specifically sought a buyer from the Islamic State group.”

ISIS has already shown its willingness to use chemical weapons against civilian targets, so there should be no question that if given the means and opportunity, they would do the same with nuclear or radiological weapons.

What is far more likely, though, is that ISIS could get its hands on enough radioactive material to produce a dirty bomb.

Mr. President, I beg to differ with you:
- The War on Terror is NOT Over
- These F*ers are a lot more than just a 'JV Team'
- Despite your reluctance to and delay in declaring what is going on to be Genocide, Genocide is what is going on.
- Despite your declaration that we are not at war with Islam, Islam is most assuredly at war with us / Christians.

Has Obama REALLY stated that the war on terror was "over"???? Your premise is moronic
Second, when Obama called ISIS the "JV team" it was early in this new era of terrorism.....He realizes that it was a mistake based on bad intelligence.....HOW long will you be barking up this tree for your own inane stance?

Third, we better NOT be at war with Islam....Look up how many Muslims there are in this world, and then look up the percentage of RADICAL Islamists.........Its like blaming ALL republicans for the stupidity of some....like you.

Has Obama REALLY stated that the war on terror was "over"???? Your premise is moronic
Second, when Obama called ISIS the "JV team" it was early in this new era of terrorism.....He realizes that it was a mistake based on bad intelligence.....HOW long will you be barking up this tree for your own inane stance?

Third, we better NOT be at war with Islam....Look up how many Muslims there are in this world, and then look up the percentage of RADICAL Islamists.........Its like blaming ALL republicans for the stupidity of some....like you.

1. Where the hell have you been? Obama declared in 2012 - despite knowing about the threat of attack throughout the middle east in that year, despite knowing Stephens' compound had already been attacked twice, despite KNOWING the TRUTH - that 'Al Qaeida is on the run' and 'The War on Terror is Over'. It was, and is occasionally, all over the news. It was Obama's great 2012 re-election campaign LIE! Stephens and 3 Americans were sacrificed to keep that LIE.

2. Obama has admitted no such thing. Obama has continued to underestimate ISIS, as demonstrated by his moronic declaration in France that he had 'contained' ISIS, that it had been HIS policy from the start, and that his policy had WORKED....right before ISIS blew Obama's lie / false belief all apart by perpetrating the largest attack against France since WWII.

3. Several religious leaders, to include a prominent Muslim, stated last week that they do not believe there are any 'good' or any 'bad' followers of Islam. The 'extremists', they explained, are those who are 'devout', who follow the Quran to the letter and thus are eventually led to Jihad and what we call 'terrorism' - the belief that all Non-Muslims must be killed. Those who do NOT follow this path worship and follow the same Quran but personally do not make the CHOICE to embrace the extremism that is found in the Quran.

As Americans we believe in tolerance and peace with those who do not wish us ill or, in this case, who do not try to kill us. Therefore we are not at war with Islam, at least with those who do not seek to do us harm. Hell, Obama doesn't even REALLY want to be at war with those who seek to kill us..it seems at times. Islam, however, IS at war with not just us but ALL Non-Islam followers. Radical Islam, as pointed out though, has killed more Muslims because the ones doing the killing don't think the Muslims they kill are Muslim enough / true believers for not obeying / doin gwhat THEY judge to be what needs to be done.

Islam, those we deem as 'radical' is at war with the WORLD.

1. Where the hell have you been? Obama declared in 2012 - despite knowing about the threat of attack throughout the middle east in that year, despite knowing Stephens' compound had already been attacked twice, despite KNOWING the TRUTH - that 'Al Qaeida is on the run' and 'The War on Terror is Over'. It was, and is occasionally, all over the news. It was Obama's great 2012 re-election campaign LIE! Stephens and 3 Americans were sacrificed to keep that LIE.

2. Obama has admitted no such thing. Obama has continued to underestimate ISIS, as demonstrated by his moronic declaration in France that he had 'contained' ISIS, that it had been HIS policy from the start, and that his policy had WORKED....right before ISIS blew Obama's lie / false belief all apart by perpetrating the largest attack against France since WWII.

3. Several religious leaders, to include a prominent Muslim, stated last week that they do not believe there are any 'good' or any 'bad' followers of Islam. The 'extremists', they explained, are those who are 'devout', who follow the Quran to the letter and thus are eventually led to Jihad and what we call 'terrorism' - the belief that all Non-Muslims must be killed. Those who do NOT follow this path worship and follow the same Quran but personally do not make the CHOICE to embrace the extremism that is found in the Quran.

As Americans we believe in tolerance and peace with those who do not wish us ill or, in this case, who do not try to kill us. Therefore we are not at war with Islam, at least with those who do not seek to do us harm. Hell, Obama doesn't even REALLY want to be at war with those who seek to kill us..it seems at times. Islam, however, IS at war with not just us but ALL Non-Islam followers. Radical Islam, as pointed out though, has killed more Muslims because the ones doing the killing don't think the Muslims they kill are Muslim enough / true believers for not obeying / doin gwhat THEY judge to be what needs to be done.

Islam, those we deem as 'radical' is at war with the WORLD.

bullshit !!!!! Keep in mind that your hatred of Obama makes you a right wing zealot...

That stated, do any of you morons realize that 25% of the world's population is Muslim?
There are 1.6 BILLION of them in the world and over 3 million in the US alone....
Want to start KILLING ALL Muslims????

Idiots like you are EXACTLY what ISIS wants to stir up....and actually the similarities between right wingers and ISIS butchers are actually startling.

So we both think each other is clueless. Ok… nothing has changed. Enjoy your day.

The Risk of a Nuclear ISIS Grows

It is hard to imagine a more terrifying prospect than an extremist group like ISIS armed with nuclear or radiological weapons. But as theAssociated Press revealed this week, that possibility may be much closer than we would like to think.

Over the past five years the FBI, working in conjunction with local authorities in Moldova, have interrupted four attempts made by nuclear smugglers to sell radioactive materials to Middle Eastern extremists, including ISIS. According to theAP, “the latest known case came in February this year, when a smuggler offered a huge cache of deadly cesium — enough to contaminate several city blocks — and specifically sought a buyer from the Islamic State group.”

ISIS has already shown its willingness to use chemical weapons against civilian targets, so there should be no question that if given the means and opportunity, they would do the same with nuclear or radiological weapons.

What is far more likely, though, is that ISIS could get its hands on enough radioactive material to produce a dirty bomb.

People have been saying that about dirty bombs for 60 years. You want our children to die invading the middle east? Then our grandchildren will be fighting the next group that pops up in the vacuum. It's what has happened every time.

The worst ISIS can do outside of the tiny bit of land they control is convince a few loons on twitter to go shoot some people. And they are only better at that than other crazy Islamist groups because we have so many people shitting their pants over them.

ISIS 'crucifies Catholic priest on Good Friday' after kidnapping him from old people's home where four nuns were shot dead
ISIS carries out Good Friday crucifixion of Indian priest in Yemen

Mr. President, I beg to differ with you:
- The War on Terror is NOT Over
- These F*ers are a lot more than just a 'JV Team'
- Despite your reluctance to and delay in declaring what is going on to be Genocide, Genocide is what is going on.
- Despite your declaration that we are not at war with Islam, Islam is most assuredly at war with us / Christians.

Crucifying a Priest on Good Friday, targeting and killing Christians on Easter...Enough is enough - time to go all Kurt Russell / 'Tombstone' on their ass: "I see a red sash I kill the man wearing it!"

EVERY Jihadi, every self-proclaimed Al Qaeida, Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS M*erF*er needs to be taken out...wherever they are, no matter who they are. If you're not 'down' with that Mr. President, step down and go stand with the Muslims /Islamic Extremists you have most assuredly been working with / for.

Your rants are boring. Get some new material.

Your rants are boring. Get some new material.
Then ignore them...why respond. The fact is I own space in your head, and you can't help but respond to my posts...like this one.

C'mon...you know you HAVE to... :p

Obama’s CIA Director John Brennan admitted during his speech at the Center for Strategic and International Studies that George Bush had decimated ISIS and that the terrorist group had grown by as much as 4,400 percent under Barack Obama.

all of it at:
CIA Director Brennan: ISIS Decimated Under Bush - Grew 4,400% Under Obama (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

ISIS is not 'under' Obama.

Here's how you shut these people up. Answer this:

What should Obama have done that would have prevented a priest and 4 nuns being killed in Yemen?

Be specific.

Obama has supplied, armed, trained, protected, and pretty much been their PR manager in charge of propaganda for them at times, as has been reported and proven repeatedly.

Killing a priest and 4 nuns? That's what JV terrorists DO.

Now, blowing up a federal building in Oklahoma, and killing or injuring almost 1000 Christians,

that's a varsity terrorist. ISIS could learn from American conservatism.

Obama has supplied, armed, trained, protected, and pretty much been their PR manager in charge of propaganda for them at times, as has been reported and proven repeatedly.

When trapped....go into a rant

Given that the Right has proclaimed the Pope to be a Marxist,

I'm surprised they're not praising this killing of Catholics as an act of anti-Communist heroism.

At least they're not praising it audibly.

Killing a priest and 4 nuns? That's what JV terrorists DO.

Now, blowing up a federal building in Oklahoma, and killing or injuring almost 1000 Christians,

that's a varsity terrorist. ISIS could learn from American conservatism.
One man perpetrating a psycho terrorist attack is 'Pro' to you while an international terrorist organization murdering, killing, bombing, burning, beheading all over the world is 'JV' to you and Obama?! Got it...thanks.

According to you, then, Obama's buddy Bill Ayers was / is a REAL 'pro'.

You're joking right? It's the right wing that pumps up ISIS and gets everyone all paranoid that they are hiding under all our beds .

You'd think the conservatives give ISIS all the free press they need .

You're joking right? It's the right wing that pumps up ISIS and gets everyone all paranoid that they are hiding under all our beds .

You'd think the conservatives give ISIS all the free press they need .

Are you for real? ISIS just killed 2 more Americans abroad, while 28,000 people have been killed by terrorists since Obama took office - to include Americans, and in order to protect the 'dear leader' you are making light of them....almost repeating Obama's B$ claim of how they are 'no factor', a 'JV team'?

The crucifixion of a priest and the bombing of Christians that also killed 2 Americans this weekend were not Conservatives giving them 'free press'....but you pathetically keep toting Obama's jock on this one....

Forum List

Back