'JV Team' Obama Has 'Contained' CRUCIFIES Catholic Priest After Murdering 4 Nuns

When was the last time a Christian group crucified an innocent Muslim cleric on a Muslim holiday?

I'll wait.

What a ridiculous question. Why should we only condemn Christians cruucifying Muslims on Muslim holidays? Why not condemn any and all instances of Christians committing violence for religiously motivated reasons?

But the best question is this: When was the last time you saw a Christian family entrusted over the course of centuries to guard a Muslim holy site?

Church of the Holy Sepulchre: Muslim families care for sacred Christian site - CNN.com

Obama's behavior in the face of these atrocities by these Islamic Barbarians has to come from one of two possibilities:

1) The one he wants us to believe...that we have to lay low, and close Gitmo, and behave because, apparently, everything pisses Muslims off and makes them want to cut off heads and crucify priests, blow up kids...etc...etc. So, the best thing we can do is ignore them.

He actually wants us to buy that, absurd as it is....as sincerely as it makes him look like a rank Fool....he'll deal with that...because the alternative is the second of the 2 possibilities:

2) Which is that he is a damn Muslim himself.

In any event--FUCK HIM. 299 days to go.

NO more Muslims in the United States for awhile, thank you!

Lets leave them in the Middle East, where they belong....and the 8th century where they currently are.

ISIS 'crucifies Catholic priest on Good Friday' after kidnapping him from old people's home where four nuns were shot dead
ISIS carries out Good Friday crucifixion of Indian priest in Yemen

Mr. President, I beg to differ with you:
- The War on Terror is NOT Over
- These F*ers are a lot more than just a 'JV Team'
- Despite your reluctance to and delay in declaring what is going on to be Genocide, Genocide is what is going on.
- Despite your declaration that we are not at war with Islam, Islam is most assuredly at war with us / Christians.

Crucifying a Priest on Good Friday, targeting and killing Christians on Easter...Enough is enough - time to go all Kurt Russell / 'Tombstone' on their ass: "I see a red sash I kill the man wearing it!"

EVERY Jihadi, every self-proclaimed Al Qaeida, Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS M*erF*er needs to be taken out...wherever they are, no matter who they are. If you're not 'down' with that Mr. President, step down and go stand with the Muslims /Islamic Extremists you have most assuredly been working with / for.

Please try to contain your orgasm. You're either outraged because a Christian died (because Christians are more important than other people), or your excited that you found another reason to complain about Obama, or you're just faking it. Either way, your fantasy is unimpressive.
When was the last time a Christian group crucified an innocent Muslim cleric on a Muslim holiday?

I'll wait.

You asked that question as if crucifixions where in every day thing. When was the last time anyone was even crucified?

Muslims use it with alarming regularity.

140501204722-01-syria-crucifixions-horizontal-large-gallery-e1431830820805.jpg

46628378.cached.jpg

Islamic Extremists Now Crucifying People in Syria—and Tweeting Out the Pictures

Forum List

Back