Kaepernick and the GI: THIS is how it's DONE, kids.

He wrote a letter of protest and Kaepernick responded.

SO THEY COMMUNICATED LIKE OPEN MINDED ADULTS.

Better not watch this. It could make you think that curiosity and honesty are good.

Thank you, Mr. Boyer. I wish we had more like you.

Wow...nobody was called a "regressive"....did you learn anything honey?

get

me

out

of

your

head

Oh?

Well, if you're going to applaud folks having a conversation without calling others names and whatnot...perhaps you can set an example and refrain from the practice?
Either that or you can keep leading your life of hypocrisy.
Your choice. That it makes wittle ol mack upset when his hypocrisy is pointed out is just an added bonus.

You bet, thanks.

There's nothing in the video that shows them communicating with each other. It's just a mishmash of soundbites and partial sentences taken out of context.
Wow, you must think Mr Boyer is a liar.

That's a shame.

Don't hate the guy just because he's brave and honest.
Never even heard of him.
Sure, he doesn't exist within your ideological bubble.

If you don't see it, it's not there.
No bubble here. I've just never heard of the guy. Is there some reason that anyone here should have heard of him?

Better not watch this. It could make you think that curiosity and honesty are good.

get

me

out

of

your

head

Oh?

Well, if you're going to applaud folks having a conversation without calling others names and whatnot...perhaps you can set an example and refrain from the practice?
Your choice. That it makes wittle ol mack upset when his hypocrisy is pointed out is just an added bonus.

You bet, thanks.

Sounds like you're getting a little snippy there. Perhaps you should try to communicate like an adult.

There's nothing in the video that shows them communicating with each other. It's just a mishmash of soundbites and partial sentences taken out of context.
Wow, you must think Mr Boyer is a liar.

That's a shame.

Don't hate the guy just because he's brave and honest.
Never even heard of him.
Sure, he doesn't exist within your ideological bubble.

If you don't see it, it's not there.
No bubble here. I've just never heard of the guy. Is there some reason that anyone here should have heard of him?
Nope, none of us had, so thanks for pointing out the obvious.

However, what he did could either be (a) used as an example for all of us, or (b) ignored, dismissed and minimized because it's too challenging to do ourselves in real life.

A ton of (b) going on in this thread.

get

me

out

of

your

head

Oh?

You bet, thanks.

Sounds like you're getting a little snippy there. Perhaps you should try to communicate like an adult.

I will work on that, thank you.

Kap is anti-American/anti-lawful/anti-law and order/etc
he is PRO-criminal/criminality
just like BLM
Wrong....he is protesting injustice and racism. It's the president who wants to pardon criminals that kicked his balls at least once in the past and insults war veterans.
Colin Kaepernick is a shit eating zoo monkey...

And a really shitty football player... Which half of him makes him a shitty football player the white half or the black half… My money is on the White Half.
Dude get over being racist and hating other colors, is just a fucking color.....come out of the 18th century and join the 21st.
Just keep in mind colin. Kaepernic is a millionaire and you are not.
Kap is the racist--he is protesting ONLY for blacks---and this is a big lie as it is
whites get shot for no reason by cops

Kap is a dipshit. Looking for publicity.

Yes how dare he think it’s not ok to shoot unarmed black men.

Why is t he concerned about everyone that is shot?

Kap is a dipshit. Looking for publicity.

Yes how dare he think it’s not ok to shoot unarmed black men.

Why is t he concerned about everyone that is shot?

DANGEROUS and armed CRIMINALS
non-compliant/RESISTING criminals that ruin THEIR 'hoods
I've asked this question before

hahahahahhahah
this is how it's done:
there is an investigation with evidence/etc --then a civilized court decides
NOT burning and looting------even animals--don't do that

No veteran is fighting for that idiots right to take a knee.

Many of us veterans actually understand the Constitution that we are fighting for.

Yeah, he can protest, but the NFL can fire his stupid ass too.

He’s an idiot and he has every right to be an idiot as we have every right to call him an idiot and boycott the NFL.

Are the Taliban trying to stop the players from taking a knee? Is ISIS?

Is Al-Queda trying to fire the players for kneeling?

Is North Korea?

Then how are veterans like me serving to protect their right?

Who is trying to take away their right to protest? If you say that Trump is or the NFL is then you don’t know anything about the Constitution. You are wrong.

If no one is trying to take their right away, then there’s no one fighting for them. It’s an absurd assertion.

Let’s remember what kind of ignorant douchebag he is:

9AF0DC8D-297E-43C2-9191-7CFB9CDD1D69.jpeg

just like BLM
Wrong....he is protesting injustice and racism. It's the president who wants to pardon criminals that kicked his balls at least once in the past and insults war veterans.

And a really shitty football player... Which half of him makes him a shitty football player the white half or the black half… My money is on the White Half.
Dude get over being racist and hating other colors, is just a fucking color.....come out of the 18th century and join the 21st.
Kap is the racist--he is protesting ONLY for blacks---and this is a big lie as it is
I'm not black and I'm not white and I see blacks are discriminated against more than whites. It's a known fact. And Kap is mixed rich and he sees the racism as well. There is lot of racism against minorities in this country and Trump emboldened it.

just like BLM

I'm not black and I'm not white and I see blacks are discriminated against more than whites. It's a known fact. And Kap is mixed rich and he sees the racism as well. There is lot of racism against minorities in this country and Trump emboldened it.

100% bull shit. Most of the racism in this country comes from minorities. Against whites and against other minorities.

just like BLM

stop now
he is protesting police ''''MURDERS''' !!!!!!!!!!! bullshit
also--police brutality against minorities
how come he doesn't care about whites???because he's racist
there is not a major problem of police brutality against minorities
he is protesting for lies/myths/bullshit

100% bull shit. Most of the racism in this country comes from minorities. Against whites and against other minorities.
We are talking racism that's rooted in government bodies, corporations, conservative areas, etc....

stop now
he is protesting police ''''MURDERS''' !!!!!!!!!!! bullshit
also--police brutality against minorities
how come he doesn't care about whites???because he's racist
there is not a major problem of police brutality against minorities
he is protesting for lies/myths/bullshit
I wonder why millions agree with him...it must be a myth.

just like BLM

Looks like shit......smells like shit......tastes like shit..........whew!......sure glad I didn't step in it.

Looks like shit......smells like shit......tastes like shit..........whew!......sure glad I didn't step in it.
What's?
Whites spray and tan to get dark.
Browns make best food lol
Darker you are the more masculine and bigger penis you have too lol
In other words stop being racist.

Forum List

Back