Kaepernick Says He Wants to QB Again, His Actions Say He Doesn't

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2015
Colin Kaepernick Wanted 'Exorbitant' Salary To Play In XFL, Says Oliver Luck
The new XFL league seems like a great place for Colin Kaepernick to get back under center and play football again, which he says he desperately wants.

But he says he is being blackballed however when the new XFL tried to attract Kaepernick to the new league he made such exorbitant, ridiculous salary demands ($20 million per year in a league where the average salary is $55,000) that talks were immediately abandoned.
Oliver Luck says XFL considered Colin Kaepernick, explains why former 49ers quarterback isn't in league

Maybe some people haven't given up on carrying water for Kaepernick but it's clear he prefers the life of a
pampered martyr to actually playing QB, where he would have to actually demonstrate he belongs on a professional football roster, which he clearly is not about to do ever again.

Why do some people put their faith in such a fraud?

I suspect he'll pop up in the news every time one of his endorsement contracts is up for renewal.

Kaepernick is making millions off of Nike endorsements without even playing football. It's a nice gig.

Of course he wants to QB again. He wants millions and be able to pretend that he is a personality. The main problem is that was never that good and his ideas are not worth the mediocre QB he was.

I watched the pre season game where he sat on the bench during the anthem...he was in a heated conversation with his coach on the sideline before the game...San Francisco was undecided about naming him the starting QB for the upcoming season and they went with another QB...the announcers claimed he was arguing for the job with his head coach....he turned away and stomped his feet to the bench and sat down...then the anthem began and he didn't stand up...clearly pissed off that he wouldn't start....then it was the next day when he came up with the story about protesting cops killing blacks...he is a fake and a fraud...and a big baby....

I watched the pre season game where he sat on the bench during the anthem...

That was the first game of the preseason, which I missed ... I definitely tuned in the second game ...

That US Navy fella that sang sure did put his heart and soul into it ... never heard our National Anthem sung so well ...

If Kaepernick took the league minimum wage, he'd have been playing all this time ... he's good enough for a back up on just about every team in the NFL, maybe could start for a few ... but not for the money he's asking ... he's not that good ...

The new XFL league seems like a great place for Colin Kaepernick to get back under center and play football again, which he says he desperately wants.

But he says he is being blackballed however when the new XFL tried to attract Kaepernick to the new league he made such exorbitant, ridiculous salary demands ($20 million per year in a league where the average salary is $55,000) that talks were immediately abandoned.
Oliver Luck says XFL considered Colin Kaepernick, explains why former 49ers quarterback isn't in league

Maybe some people haven't given up on carrying water for Kaepernick but it's clear he prefers the life of a
pampered martyr to actually playing QB, where he would have to actually demonstrate he belongs on a professional football roster, which he clearly is not about to do ever again.

When he was at nevada he beat byu twice
I'll never forgive him for that

Yeah...........and I'd like to have my thick dark hair and 34 inch waist back too.

Kaepernick was at the high point of his career

He gave it up to fight for social justice

2nd generation Niner fan here ... Kaepernick was losing his job at the time ... the culture in the organization at the time was "get injured, lose your job" ... like Alex Smith did ...

2nd generation Niner fan here ... Kaepernick was losing his job at the time ... the culture in the organization at the time was "get injured, lose your job" ... like Alex Smith did ...

He just signed a huge contract and was at the high point of his career

The smart thing to do would be to act like Michael Jordan or Tiger Woods and only say non controversial things

No cops were harassing him or taking shots at him. He could have just said......Not my problem like Jordan and Woods do

Cost him his career

The smart thing to do would be to act like Michael Jordan or Tiger Woods and only say non controversial things

No cops were harassing him or taking shots at him. He could have just said......Not my problem like Jordan and Woods do

Cost him his career
Being an asshole can do that.

Cost him his career
Being an asshole can do that.
He took a stand for what he believed in

You may disagree with what he did and why but you can’t question his guts to do what he thinks is right.

Forum List

Back