Kalamazoo shooter....a "progressive" Left wing tears are flowing...not a rightwinger..again...

What makes you think that killing the one fish that is killing all the rest is evil? Would you just let that creature eat all the others? Now that would be evil.

You're a stupid guy, consumed with envy of your betters and hatred of everyone and everything.

I had an Oscar, this fish ate any other fish put in the tank. That was his natural place. But you don't want to kill just the one fish, but indeed the entire sub-species of Oscars. You are insane and evil,
Humanity is the one fish, the Oscar. I had one as well. I did not let him eat a tank full of other fish. That would have been evil.

And humanity's nature, yeah, that's the problem in a nutshell.

Unlike most of humanity, I keep my evil to a minimum, most times. My line dies with me. That should make you very happy, it sure as hell does me. I don't have the guilt of bringing another into this shithole called life.

You are the most evil creature I have encountered in this life. I've never conversed with Pol Pot or Adolf Hitler, but conversing with you gives me a taste of what that must be like.

You are a cancer of malevolence.
What makes you think that killing the one fish that is killing all the rest is evil? Would you just let that creature eat all the others? Now that would be evil.
As with all things, it is a matter of degree. Thanks again for not spawning. I fervently wish more of your ilk would follow your example.
Matter of degree how? You like the fish so you let it eat all the rest?
So you have no problem with the human race continuing to cause harm to the planet as long as you get to live, but then you don't want anyone else to get a chance at life. Do you not realize how selfish you are? "I got mine, screw you".

Unlike most of humanity, I keep my evil to a minimum, most times. My line dies with me. That should make you very happy, it sure as hell does me. I don't have the guilt of bringing another into this shithole called life.

You are the most evil creature I have encountered in this life. I've never conversed with Pol Pot or Adolf Hitler, but conversing with you gives me a taste of what that must be like.

As with all things, it is a matter of degree. Thanks again for not spawning. I fervently wish more of your ilk would follow your example.
So you have no problem with the human race continuing to cause harm to the planet as long as you get to live, but then you don't want anyone else to get a chance at life. Do you not realize how selfish you are? "I got mine, screw you".
No, if I could end the species this very second, I would, me included. Got it now?

No, if I could end the species this very second, I would, me included. Got it now?
Just like wealthy liberals who squeal about low tax rates but pay an army of accountants to make sure they pay as little as possible, you have no credibility.

Just like wealthy liberals who squeal about low tax rates but pay an army of accountants to make sure they pay as little as possible, you have no credibility.
I have total credibility. I'm not kidding. If I could make the species disappear in a flash, and what depends on it of course, I would.

That won't make any difference. There're probably aren't more than 100 of us that are that rational. The rest can't even grasp the idea, as you can see.
So let's get rid of them. It's the rational thing to do, obviously.

That won't make any difference. There're probably aren't more than 100 of us that are that rational. The rest can't even grasp the idea, as you can see.
A waste of time. If you can lop off a couple of billion, now you're talking.

I have total credibility. I'm not kidding. If I could make the species disappear in a flash, and what depends on it of course, I would.
Exactly what I've been saying. You have no strength of your own convictions. Think of the benefits, you could stop worrying about what everybody else is doing for a change.

You have to start somewhere, right? Charity starts at home, I've always heard.

so you just want the planet gone. LOL, you are one fkd up nutjobber to say the least. hhahaahahahahahahaha holy crap, you a loonie toon....but hey, thanks for playing. see that's decent.
No, dumbass, the planet stays and we go, so all other living things (almost without exception) can live. Is this a new concept to you? Think about it for a second instead of reacting like a child.

Many fish, one tank, one fish eating all the others, what do you do?
no, not by what you wrote, cause once you eliminate one species then you have to continue until everything is gone. It's the only way cause see you don't get life. It's what makes you evil.

Exactly what I've been saying. You have no strength of your own convictions. Think of the benefits, you could stop worrying about what everybody else is doing for a change.
One human death changes nothing. All or nothing, think about it instead of being childish.

You're a stupid guy, consumed with envy of your betters and hatred of everyone and everything.

I had an Oscar, this fish ate any other fish put in the tank. That was his natural place. But you don't want to kill just the one fish, but indeed the entire sub-species of Oscars. You are insane and evil,
Humanity is the one fish, the Oscar. I had one as well. I did not let him eat a tank full of other fish. That would have been evil.

and again, cause you don't know how survival works there is always another fish.

so you just want the planet gone. LOL, you are one fkd up nutjobber to say the least. hhahaahahahahahahaha holy crap, you a loonie toon....but hey, thanks for playing. see that's decent.
No, dumbass, the planet stays and we go, so all other living things (almost without exception) can live. Is this a new concept to you? Think about it for a second instead of reacting like a child.

Many fish, one tank, one fish eating all the others, what do you do?
no, not by what you wrote, cause once you eliminate one species then you have to continue until everything is gone. It's the only way cause see you don't get life. It's what makes you evil.
No, that is what humanity is doing, killing everything else. That is what makes it the one fish, and evil species.

This isn't difficult stuff, boys.

and again, cause you don't know how survival works there is always another fish.
That's a potential but that can't be helped. There is nothing in the queue like us, not even close to as "evil".

You have to start somewhere, right? Charity starts at home, I've always heard.
No, the start is inventing the thing that kills all of humanity, at the very same time (or close enough).

As your beloved Chairman Mao said, the journey of a 1000 miles begins with the first step. Thanks for starting it.

Forum List

Back