Kalamazoo shooter....a "progressive" Left wing tears are flowing...not a rightwinger..again...

I know, and why you never be able to rid the planet of evil. ever, the planet would need to be gone.
That is also just a matter of time. That doesn't mean you let evil wander the earth. You are an apologist for evil, if you know what that means (which I doubt).
But you're back to the want that you can't have so you sir taking no action are indeed evil. You should oft yourself immediately since you're so enthralled with Japan. A little Harry Carry for you, thanks for playing, see still decent.
Calling for the death of another is a decent thing to do? Interesting.

Case in point, you have no clue.
Harry Carry is decent, ask the Japanese, it is honorable. You still don't know what decent is do you? Naw you're too messed up on evil to know.
Learn how to spell it, dumbfuck: Seppuku - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha see that isn't decent, that's rude and stupid. Evil. yeah that's the ticket.

The first immigrants came from Asia and became the Indians.

False, the first people came from Australia, Samoa, et al. They were a negroid race of Aborigines.

The Indians came 10,000 years later and engaged in genocide of the first people. Real genocide, no one left alive in North America, and only scattered groups in the Amazon.
So Blacks were the first ones here. Interesting.

I felt that the America that I grew up in was a good place. It started slipping after WWII, and it was getting very apparent with the War in Vietnam. That is when the world became aware that we were no longer the good guys.

You grew up BEFORE WWII?

I grew up in the 60's and learned quickly that the left are not good guys. The left wants a totalitarian system, turning the nation into one big prison camp.

You HAVE damaged this nation, deeply. I've been to Western Europe, Canada, and Mexico. Of the places I have been, the USA is vastly better. Alright, it's a bit better than Canada, quite a bit better than England, massively better than France, and Astoundingly better than Italy and Mexico.

You are not the good guys, that is for sure. You of the left are the agents of destruction of this once great nation.
I did not say that I grew up before WWII. I knew someone would read that and reply without thinking.
How many of these countries have you lived in, and for how long?
then you have no idea.

childish, gotta love that post, hahaahahhahahahaahahhahhaaa , but thanks for playing, again decent.
Yes, you are a child, and you reason like one or you'd be able to honestly answer the question above.
For how old the earth is, you are correct, I am but a child. I know however who are my friends and who are decent. I hang with decent, I compete against evil.
You have no clue what evil is, obviously. That's the first sign that you are probably evil. Go play with your little friends, that's about all you can deal with.
Evil are those who wish other would perish. I have no problem with suicide whether actual or genetic.
As I said, he's calling for my death, my suicide therefore, evil, but he doesn't know it.

And with that, capitalism is calling.
WTF does someone's calling for your death mean? No one will argue with your committing of suicide. Still, no one is saying jump!

and again, cause you don't know how survival works there is always another fish.
That's a potential but that can't be helped. There is nothing in the queue like us, not even close to as "evil".
sure there is there are piranhas, snakes, sharks monkeys, that man can never exterminate. ever, cock roaches ants, bees, flies, spiders all more superior than man. so you have no choice.
Man is my only concern. Nature will work out the rest.
sorry, you can't have it that way, not by your description.
My description? I didn't make one.
of course you did.

That's a potential but that can't be helped. There is nothing in the queue like us, not even close to as "evil".
sure there is there are piranhas, snakes, sharks monkeys, that man can never exterminate. ever, cock roaches ants, bees, flies, spiders all more superior than man. so you have no choice.
of course you did.
Nope.

childish, gotta love that post, hahaahahhahahahaahahhahhaaa , but thanks for playing, again decent.
Yes, you are a child, and you reason like one or you'd be able to honestly answer the question above.
For how old the earth is, you are correct, I am but a child. I know however who are my friends and who are decent. I hang with decent, I compete against evil.
You have no clue what evil is, obviously. That's the first sign that you are probably evil. Go play with your little friends, that's about all you can deal with.
Evil are those who wish other would perish. I have no problem with suicide whether actual or genetic.
As I said, he's calling for my death, my suicide therefore, evil, but he doesn't know it.

where? Making stuff up now, again not decent.

WTF does someone's calling for your death mean? No one will argue with your committing of suicide. Still, no one is saying jump!
Oh. but he is, and doesn't understand why no decent person would.

of course you did.
Nope.
sure you did, you just got Alzheimers and forgot.

making stuff up cause you lost the battle of words.

No such thing is possible. Your lack of morals in all down in the text.

sure it is, prove your accusation then. You still haven't BTW, and making it up you feel bad cause you lost to someone decent.

then post up that text. make sure you highlight the made up part.

Humanity is the one fish, the Oscar.

Humanity is a species, you are a defective member of that species.

I had one as well. I did not let him eat a tank full of other fish. That would have been evil.

And humanity's nature, yeah, that's the problem in a nutshell.

The nature of the fish, part of the Piranha family, is to eat other fish. Humans have a brain. Our nature is to build and create.

Your brain is defective, resulting in the evil that you are.

I think homosexuality is much more serious than just a "mental disorder". People with mental disorders don't go around raping or murdering people when they get upset.
Most rapes are committed by hetero men

"Most rapes" yes, because they are a vast majority. Yet homos make up for a disproportionate amount of sex crimes. If you don't know what that means then you're an idiot. But I suspect you do know what it means and you're just trying to spin things to fit your agenda.
I think your a stupid liar

Well I was wrong. You really are an idiot.
You must have been raped by another man. Sorry.

Nope sorry. I've got government agency provided statistics, and third party studies. You've got pathetic insults.

Forum List

Back