Kalamazoo shooter....a "progressive" Left wing tears are flowing...not a rightwinger..again...

[

Calling for the death of another is a decent thing to do? Interesting.

Case in point, you have no clue.

While you yearn for the slaughter of 7 billion. :eusa_whistle:

You are abjectly evil, there is no doubt of that. You are also quite insane.
Seven billion who are killing the rest of God's living creatures? One bad fish? Kill the fish. Common sense.

Last edited:
What's the difference between Communism and Liberalism?
For starters, one is a political philosophy, which inspired this nation's founding, and one is an economic system. Look them up, and learn something today.

Tell us the differences between the ideologies.
Communism is (mostly) an ECONOMIC SYSTEM. Learn, read a book, grow up:

Communism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Liberalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can't tell us the difference, because there is no difference.
Why must you be spoon-fed? Can you not be a man, for once? One is about Political Liberty, the other Economic Communalism. One uses the Free Market (generally), one is a Command and Control (centralized administration) system. They have different names because they are different. Stop posting like a child, it's annoying.

Modern Left Wing Liberalism has NOTHING to do with liberty.

Now, as you've proven, there isn't a difference between Communism and any other Leftist ideology. That revelation means that we might as well refer to them all as Communism.

What about communism do you think people are going to willingly accept? The answer is, nothing. Historically communism has had to have been forced upon the people. When communists needed to, they resorted to murder, when they didn't get their way.

The big question, is how long before American Liberals start killing people to forse their ideology on the people?

For starters, one is a political philosophy, which inspired this nation's founding, and one is an economic system. Look them up, and learn something today.

Why must you be spoon-fed? Can you not be a man, for once? One is about Political Liberty, the other Economic Communalism. One uses the Free Market (generally), one is a Command and Control (centralized administration) system. They have different names because they are different. Stop posting like a child, it's annoying.

Now, as you've proven, there isn't a difference between Communism and any other Leftist ideology. That revelation means that we might as well refer to them all as Communism.

What about communism do you think people are going to willingly accept? The answer is, nothing. Historically communism has had to have been forced upon the people. When communists needed to, they resorted to murder, when they didn't get their way.

The big question, is how long before American Liberals start killing people to forse their ideology on the people?
Goodbye, infant. Introduction to economics
matthew-henry-clergyman-none-so-deaf-as-those-that-will-not-hear-none.jpg

Last edited:

They have to disarm us first........notice how many on the left push gun control?

Goodbye, infant.

I'm right, you're wrong and my argument cannot be broken.

Your aquiescent name calling proves my point. Keep up the good work. More people need to know what you people are really up to.

They have to disarm us first........notice how many on the left push gun control?

Yes sir, that's exactly right. Stalin and Mao did the same thing, before they murdered over a hundred million people.

that is the start of it, the inability to defend oneself it is the only way to gain that kind of dominance. Those requesting it are those who hunger for the dominance over others.

that is the start of it, the inability to defend oneself it is the only way to gain that kind of dominance. Those requesting it are those who hunger for the dominance over others.
Most humans, like you, are as dumb as dog shit and therefore, asking for it even if they don't get what they deserve for being stupid,

If I lacked morals, I'd be a very rich man. Instead, I'm just comfortable through honest work.

So you have no problem with the human race continuing to cause harm to the planet as long as you get to live, but then you don't want anyone else to get a chance at life. Do you not realize how selfish you are? "I got mine, screw you".
No, if I could end the species this very second, I would, me included. Got it now?
Just like wealthy liberals who squeal about low tax rates but pay an army of accountants to make sure they pay as little as possible, you have no credibility.
I have total credibility. I'm not kidding. If I could make the species disappear in a flash, and what depends on it of course, I would.
Exactly what I've been saying. You have no strength of your own convictions. Think of the benefits, you could stop worrying about what everybody else is doing for a change.
One human death changes nothing. All or nothing, think about it instead of being childish.
Maybe you getting out of the way will result in mankind living in harmony. Maybe you're the problem.

No, if I could end the species this very second, I would, me included. Got it now?
Just like wealthy liberals who squeal about low tax rates but pay an army of accountants to make sure they pay as little as possible, you have no credibility.
I have total credibility. I'm not kidding. If I could make the species disappear in a flash, and what depends on it of course, I would.
Exactly what I've been saying. You have no strength of your own convictions. Think of the benefits, you could stop worrying about what everybody else is doing for a change.
One human death changes nothing. All or nothing, think about it instead of being childish.
Maybe you getting out of the way will result in mankind living in harmony. Maybe you're the problem.
Not even close.

Not even close.
You're too close to the problem to see it.

Not even close.
Oh no. To view humanity rationally you have to be a long ways away from them and mentally, I am. Humans are like you, they suck, all of them.
220px-Eichmann_in_Jerusalem_book_cover.jpg

Not even close.
Oh no. To view humanity rationally you have to be a long ways away from them and mentally, I am. Humans are like you, they suck, all of them.
Then you should be able to see that being unable to think like a human is to be the problem. Remove you, and humanity can live in harmony with nature, and all the little pebbles will be happy.

Not even close.
Then you should be able to see that being unable to think like a human is to be the problem. Remove you, and humanity can live in harmony with nature, and all the little pebbles will be happy.
Thinking like humans is what makes humans evil. They can rationalize anything. See above.

Guns are all that matter. That never changes.
I have several guns and none have ever committed a crime. Perhaps they are broken?
His wasn't...
His guns were functional but he was not. Did the human with the gun kill? Or did the gun with a human? If you take the human factor out you remove the death.
If you take the gun out that also works. My choice, both.

All you have to do is repeal the 2nd Amendment to take the guns out. I'm sure all of the criminals would immediately turn their guns in the the federal authorities.

Guns are all that matter. That never changes.
I have several guns and none have ever committed a crime. Perhaps they are broken?
His wasn't...
His guns were functional but he was not. Did the human with the gun kill? Or did the gun with a human? If you take the human factor out you remove the death.
If you take the gun out that also works. My choice, both.

All you have to do is repeal the 2nd Amendment to take the guns out. I'm sure all of the criminals would immediately turn their guns in the the federal authorities.
If they didn't, and they're holding one, they're as good as dead.

Most humans, like you, are as dumb as dog shit and therefore, asking for it even if they don't get what they deserve for being stupid,

If I lacked morals, I'd be a very rich man. Instead, I'm just comfortable through honest work.
see you are so deluged in your own puke, you don't see that it is you that is as dumb as dog shit and therefore misguided into thinking that you aren't. And morals aren't even in your vocabulary.

Not even close.

Well unless you are some sort of space alien, you are also human. So does that mean you suck as well since you said ALL of them suck?

Not even close.
Mentally you are a midget, moron.

Forum List

Back