Kamala accuses President Trump of being a predator.

Stinking up for Harris shows your ignorance. Then your continually trying to defend her. That’s ignorant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stinking up for Harris shows my ignorance? You sure about that one Bucko? Haha

Yes it does. She is a piece of shit and your defending her. You even said she is but your defending her. That is ignorant.

How am I defending her and how is it ignorant? Please explain...

Your arguing with us saying we are race baiting. That’s ignorant because we’re not race baiting we are speaking the truth period. Your to stupid to even talk to.

You are absolutely race baiting. The OP was about Trump being a predator and somehow a handful of dimwits have to try and make the case that she isn’t really black. That’s just plain retarded and is absolutely a trolling race baiting tactic

Blah blah blah. Talk to me when you have something new to say.

Yeah, you initiated and I responded. YOU'RE the one who can't handle the response. You're a fucking phony, like every other leftist asshole on this site. You claim to be "independent" when everyone can clearly see you defend every leftist POS that opens their mouth.
I dont really give a shit if you think I’m liberal independent a conservative or a commie... I just call it as I see it. If you need to label me or put me in a box then that’s your problem... just shows your inability to discuss things at face value.

SJ. Spades a piece of shit and can’t handle the truth.

Was that sentence supposed to mean something? Calm down tonto, you’re getting too worked up and not making sense.

I’m calm. I just call it like it is. If you can’t handle the truth then to bad.

Except for the fact that you don’t... you just fling empty insults that mean nothing and can’t discuss things that actually matter.

Blah blah blah. Same diarrhea out of your pie hole.

If you can’t handle my arguments for what they are then don’t engage with me. . Don’t support Harris politically. My argument with you dipshits has nothing to do about policy it has to do with decency
Um, you're the one who initiated it, jerkoff.
I initiated because I’m not scared to engage. You can’t handle it then don’t respond
Yeah, you initiated and I responded. YOU'RE the one who can't handle the response. You're a fucking phony, like every other leftist asshole on this site. You claim to be "independent" when everyone can clearly see you defend every leftist POS that opens their mouth.
I dont really give a shit if you think I’m liberal independent a conservative or a commie... I just call it as I see it. If you need to label me or put me in a box then that’s your problem... just shows your inability to discuss things at face value.
You put yourself in a box. And if you don't like it when I call you out for your phoniness, then don't start shit with me. I don't initiate anything with you, so if you can't handle a frank response, don't initiate anything with me. Simple enough for you?
I don’t put myself in a box, that’s my point. You try to by calling me names or trying attribute stereotypical attributes of a group to me but that’s not an honest argument.

If you think I’m phony then explain why and be specific.

Was that sentence supposed to mean something? Calm down tonto, you’re getting too worked up and not making sense.

Except for the fact that you don’t... you just fling empty insults that mean nothing and can’t discuss things that actually matter.

See, we got two posts in a row where instead of responding intelligently you say “blah blah Diarrhea” how old are you?

See, we got two posts in a row where instead of responding intelligently you say “blah blah Diarrhea” how old are you?

SJ described you perfectly. To old to deal with little girls like you.

SJ described you perfectly. To old to deal with little girls like you.

Obviously... don’t deal just avoid and insult. Goodnight old man. Tomorrow’s a other day

67x9b4vp93d21.jpg

If Harris wins, there'll be a whore in the WH.
There's 2 whores in the WH now . Ones a man
Which is one more than there is in YOUR house.
FU where you breathe AH and your family of pigs too
Looks like somebody's insecure about their masculinity. Did I strike a nerve, girly man? LOL
SJ you are as full of shit as trump is
Aw, wassa matter, did I hurt your wittle feewings?

Oh boy just what we need, another dumbass entering this conversation. Picture time ended at 5. Sorry
Aw, the butt fucked ANNORMAL doesnt like it when the semi-black whore is called out! ROTFLMFAO
You’re not calling anything out, that’s the funny part. You can’t make a real attack so you take it to the low IQ level. #boring
Thou impertinent rude-growing hedge-pig.. LOLOL

Forum List

Back