Kamala accuses President Trump of being a predator.

I dont really give a shit if you think I’m liberal independent a conservative or a commie... I just call it as I see it. If you need to label me or put me in a box then that’s your problem... just shows your inability to discuss things at face value.

SJ. Spades a piece of shit and can’t handle the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was that sentence supposed to mean something? Calm down tonto, you’re getting too worked up and not making sense.

I’m calm. I just call it like it is. If you can’t handle the truth then to bad.

Except for the fact that you don’t... you just fling empty insults that mean nothing and can’t discuss things that actually matter.

You mean like the Trump Economy?

Greg
Sure. That’s a good discussion. Not relevant to this thread but at least it’s about something of substance

Yes it does. She is a piece of shit and your defending her. You even said she is but your defending her. That is ignorant.

How am I defending her and how is it ignorant? Please explain...

Your arguing with us saying we are race baiting. That’s ignorant because we’re not race baiting we are speaking the truth period. Your to stupid to even talk to.

You are absolutely race baiting. The OP was about Trump being a predator and somehow a handful of dimwits have to try and make the case that she isn’t really black. That’s just plain retarded and is absolutely a trolling race baiting tactic

So?

Greg
So, that’s my point... dipshit here doesn’t think they are race baiting trolls. And I’m just pointing out that they are

Your too stupid to try and reason with my 11 year old nephew is smarter then you. Race baiting. You don’t know what it means.

How am I defending her and how is it ignorant? Please explain...

Your arguing with us saying we are race baiting. That’s ignorant because we’re not race baiting we are speaking the truth period. Your to stupid to even talk to.

You are absolutely race baiting. The OP was about Trump being a predator and somehow a handful of dimwits have to try and make the case that she isn’t really black. That’s just plain retarded and is absolutely a trolling race baiting tactic

So?

Greg
So, that’s my point... dipshit here doesn’t think they are race baiting trolls. And I’m just pointing out that they are

Your too stupid to try and reason with my 11 year old nephew is smarter then you. Race baiting. You don’t know what it means.

I’m pretty sure you are the 11 year old nephew... and not the brightest 11 year old I’ve encountered. Stick to the books kid, you got a lot of growing to do

Obviously... don’t deal just avoid and insult. Goodnight old man. Tomorrow’s a other day

Be careful this old man my bite you in the ass if your not careful girly man.

You’re gonna bite me in the ass. That’s disgusting... what kind of perv are you... keep the fetishes on a different website

Typical pussy answer. Go away little boy. You can’t hang with the men.

And he says "grow up". Irony.
I’m appeasing you knuckleheads to demonstrate how ridiculous these playground arguments go. You take the conversation into the mud and this is the result. How embarrassing for you. You should aim to do better. What a joke
Fuck off, we're done.

If Harris wins, there'll be a whore in the WH.
We already have a whore in the white house. Really two. Trump and Malania.

Ah yes...another liberal attacking a woman simply because she's married to a conservative! What ever happened to the supposed "War On Women"? I thought that was something that us evil conservatives were guilty of...yet every time you turn around it's a conservative woman who's being vilified by another person from the left.

Melania Trump is not a whore. You should be ashamed of yourself for making that charge. She's a wife and a mother. Her husband's politics don't agree with yours. Get over it!
She married Trump, didn't she? That alone makes her a whore and once posed nude for GQ.

Your just jealous because no one wants to see you nude you old hag. I guess from teaching special ed you became mentally challenged yourself.

This old hag has never had to see herself to the highest bidder (Trump) Jealous? Feel sorry for her that she has to see Trump naked. LMFOAO But Trump likes whores.

If Harris wins, there'll be a whore in the WH.
We already have a whore in the white house. Really two. Trump and Malania.

Ah yes...another liberal attacking a woman simply because she's married to a conservative! What ever happened to the supposed "War On Women"? I thought that was something that us evil conservatives were guilty of...yet every time you turn around it's a conservative woman who's being vilified by another person from the left.

Melania Trump is not a whore. You should be ashamed of yourself for making that charge. She's a wife and a mother. Her husband's politics don't agree with yours. Get over it!
She married Trump, didn't she? That alone makes her a whore and once posed nude for GQ.

Your just jealous because no one wants to see you nude you old hag. I guess from teaching special ed you became mentally challenged yourself.

This old hag has never had to see herself to the highest bidder (Trump) Jealous? Feel sorry for her that she has to see Trump naked. LMFOAO But Trump likes whores.
He's too old and drooping now.
Don't worry M has her NY toy boys

Forum List

Back