Kamala Admits It Will Be a ‘Harris Administration…Together with Joe Biden’

View attachment 388852

Kamala Harris really thinks she's running for president, not VP.

Nobody in their right mind would call it "The Harris Administration" because traditionally you never name the administration after the Vice President. You name it after the President.

I guess no one has actual audio - video of her saying that. But yes, I have no doubt that Harris does think she is running for the presidency, and probably so do the democrats.

OKAY! Finally found it under a bunch of ads at the bottom under another video at top of Kamela supporting Blake the rapist. Jesus.

Now we can all see the Harris agenda. She's no more qualified to be POTUS than Biden is. Yet there she is. "The Harris" presidency. Good Lord. Talk about an open agenda.

Anyone voting for those two is dumber than a box or rocks.
The Dumb ones vote for Trump who ACTUALLY is not qualified.

Well for someone you consider not qualified he's done a damned fine job.

Before this Covid crap UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy. Not bad for someone you consider not qualified. Oh and if Biden or Hitlery had been POTUS at the same time I doubt UE, jobs or the economy would have done any better than they did under Trump.

And of course we wouldn't hear you say how unqualified they both are.

Carry on jackass.

If Harris wins, I'm buying stock in sex toy companies; that will be how she teaches young women how to succeed in politics!

In a moment of unintentional honesty Harris 'lets the cat out of the bag' by exposing the Democrat Party's plan:

Harris, who 98% of all Democrats made clear during the DNC Primaries they did NOT want Harris as President, will either be the President Puppet Master as VP or will literally be the president after Biden is removed from office due to dementia before his 1st term is over.

View attachment 388852

Kamala Harris really thinks she's running for president, not VP.

Nobody in their right mind would call it "The Harris Administration" because traditionally you never name the administration after the Vice President. You name it after the President.

I just wonder who she slept with to get on the ticket........they could have put anyone on that ticket who would have been just as anti-American and anti-freedom as she is..........

That wasn't a slip, that was a statement of fact. It will be her administration, there is little doubt in my mind and I'm Canadian ffs. If someone voting doesn't understand this, well...
they don't care.

they're still convinced trump colluded with russia even though their own side couldn't find a thing to prove it.
they still think trump told people to drink bleach, even though they can never provide a direct quote
they still think trump didn't take covid seriously even though he took measures and 6+ weeks later pelosi was partying in the chinese new year.

they just don't care. their hate for a single person has demented them to shit for brains beyond all reason.

OK "Captain Obvious". How old is Joe Biden? How senile is Joe Biden? How fragile is Joe Biden?
He's too old and feeble to campaign or to run the US government, so who does that leave to drive the bus?
So your saying he'll make a perfect president? China and Russia will run America?

Now we can all see the Harris agenda. She's no more qualified to be POTUS than Biden is. Yet there she is. "The Harris" presidency. Good Lord. Talk about an open agenda.

The Dumb ones vote for Trump because of . . . ?

Who ACTUALLY is not qualified because of . . . ?

Remember, you said WE were dumb, so I expect fairly intelligent, obvious, clear answers to this, an easy task for a person as smart as you.
They voted for someone who is in way above his head, has no leadership qualities and lacks a moral compass.

Before this Covid crap UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy. Not bad for someone you consider not qualified. Oh and if Biden or Hitlery had been POTUS at the same time I doubt UE, jobs or the economy would have done any better than they did under Trump.

Carry on jackass.
The country is a mess. 4 more years will destroy it.

Remember, you said WE were dumb, so I expect fairly intelligent, obvious, clear answers to this, an easy task for a person as smart as you.
They voted for someone who is in way above his head, has no leadership qualities and lacks a moral compass.

You failed to answer his questions.

My answer is as plain as day.

i would guess its better than voting for somebody that isnt running, but thinks they are. where the hell is your brain? up pill-osis ass w/ schumer?

Carry on jackass.
The country is a mess. 4 more years will destroy it.
the country zoomed past any admin. , until the demoncrats colluded w/ the chinese asswipes and gave AMERICA the chinese flu!!!

My answer is as plain as day.
your answer is actually called a deflection. exactly what the demoncrats taught you. just admit it

neither are your comments, at least we know TRUMP is who we are voting for. you idiotic demoncrats throw home wreaker kum-illa devilles name as running with, but 2 months ago, it seems the republicans told you then what was going to take place. and you thought we were dumb. not as dumb and stupid as yourself and the asswipes you side with.

Forum List

Back