Kamala Admits It Will Be a ‘Harris Administration…Together with Joe Biden’

If the dems win, I don't think Biden will be stored in a nursing home, I think he will be dealt with Clinton style. He'll have a fall, or be killed in a robbery.

You're not an insurance salesman, are you???
Actually it will be easy for them. They will just say he had covid and passed away. It would spare them having to declare him unfit for office and they can give him a big McCain hero funeral.

Actually, why would they both....pay for coffin, services, etc......it's not as though Quid Pro Joe would object to anything they tell him to do.
I'm pretty sure Harris doesn't want to use him as a mouthpiece. They will get rid of him somehow. Also, the left can run around giving themselves a high 5 for breaking the glass ceiling.

Last edited:
Of course Kamala is running for president. The Dems know she has zero chance if she is the actual candidate so they had to find someone people would vote for. Joe Biden is the logical choice as most people see him as a nice guy unlike Trump who many feel is an obnoxious bully. Plus Joe will have to resign from office because he has dementia putting the real candidate, Kamala Harris in the Oval Office.

But Joe seems a little too conservative so Kamala has to make it clear to the liberals what the real plan is so she calls the next administration the Harris administration.

Forum List

Back