Kamala Admits It Will Be a ‘Harris Administration…Together with Joe Biden’

View attachment 388852

Kamala Harris really thinks she's running for president, not VP.

Nobody in their right mind would call it "The Harris Administration" because traditionally you never name the administration after the Vice President. You name it after the President.

I absolutely hate the sound of her voice.

Now we can all see the Harris agenda. She's no more qualified to be POTUS than Biden is. Yet there she is. "The Harris" presidency. Good Lord. Talk about an open agenda.

Anyone voting for those two is dumber than a box or rocks.
The Dumb ones vote for Trump who ACTUALLY is not qualified.

Well for someone you consider not qualified he's done a damned fine job.

Before this Covid crap UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy. Not bad for someone you consider not qualified. Oh and if Biden or Hitlery had been POTUS at the same time I doubt UE, jobs or the economy would have done any better than they did under Trump.

And of course we wouldn't hear you say how unqualified they both are.

Carry on jackass.
The country is a mess. 4 more years will destroy it.

LOL Guess you forgot but before Covid the country was in great shape. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years and we had jobs all across the country and a great economy. All that with Trump at the helm. Once this Covid crap is over we need Trump to get our country back to what it was.

Biden's first day in office he vows to raise taxes. I've seen the list of what that meathead wants to do and believe me, no sane American would vote for that shit.

Now we can all see the Harris agenda. She's no more qualified to be POTUS than Biden is. Yet there she is. "The Harris" presidency. Good Lord. Talk about an open agenda.

The Dumb ones vote for Trump because of . . . ?

Who ACTUALLY is not qualified because of . . . ?

Remember, you said WE were dumb, so I expect fairly intelligent, obvious, clear answers to this, an easy task for a person as smart as you.
They voted for someone who is in way above his head, has no leadership qualities and lacks a moral compass.

You failed to answer his questions.

You never get answers. Just comments and accusations, then cryptic evasions that satisfy themselves.
Or you do not understand the answers.

No you just failed to answer. Many posters do this when they make stupid blanket statements without thinking, then can’t back up what they saying.

View attachment 388852

Nobody in their right mind would call it "The Harris Administration" because traditionally you never name the administration after the Vice President. You name it after the President.

That's the wackos plan....

View attachment 388852

I'm good with that. I prefer it, in fact.

Biden is just a sock puppet. The real problem is those Voting for him don't have a clue who they are really voting for, who are the ones in charge and what their agenda is.
Some are even willing to let these evil folks be put in charge so they can prove how screwed up they are. That's partly how Obama got elected.

Thats why you voted for the blob.

View attachment 388852

It's OK, she did say Biden will be a special guest ...

View attachment 388852

Should Biden win she WILL be the President. He is finished mentally.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Biden is just a sock puppet. The real problem is those Voting for him don't have a clue who they are really voting for, who are the ones in charge and what their agenda is.
Some are even willing to let these evil folks be put in charge so they can prove how screwed up they are. That's partly how Obama got elected.

The blob, you got all kinds of complements in third grade for your insult wit, didn't you? Still trying to relive the glory, huh?

Blob, I mean wow. That is so adult, LOL

The blob, you got all kinds of complements in third grade for your insult wit, didn't you? Still trying to relive the glory, huh?

I don't have any treats.... go hump someone else's leg Lassie.

Before this Covid crap UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy. Not bad for someone you consider not qualified. Oh and if Biden or Hitlery had been POTUS at the same time I doubt UE, jobs or the economy would have done any better than they did under Trump.

Carry on jackass.

LOL Guess you forgot but before Covid the country was in great shape. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years and we had jobs all across the country and a great economy. All that with Trump at the helm. Once this Covid crap is over we need Trump to get our country back to what it was.

Biden's first day in office he vows to raise taxes. I've seen the list of what that meathead wants to do and believe me, no sane American would vote for that shit.
It was in good shape because of how Obama left it.

I don't have any treats.... go hump someone else's leg Lassie.

Good response to my pointing out your childish grade school level insults. Talk about disproving a theory. Now that's some funny shit

Trumpsters having a problem with strong women again....

Most people have problems with people they don’t agree with and agenda driven simpletons then make stupid statements such as yours. I have no problem with strong women, Palin, Haley, Rice, Ingraham and Noem are all strong women. I don’t have an issue with Harris, I have an issue with her politics. I don’t like her spending ideas, the green deal is a disaster of an idea. For you to lazily claim that people dislike her because she is a woman is blatantly dishonest.

Carry on jackass.

It was in good shape because of how Obama left it.

He left a fair hand and I give credit where its due but Trump is the one who got it going even more.

View attachment 388852

I absolutely hate the sound of her voice.

Me too, she a condecending ass*ole. Her laugh is just as forced as Hillary's.

If the dems win, I don't think Biden will be stored in a nursing home, I think he will be dealt with Clinton style. He'll have a fall, or be killed in a robbery.

You're not an insurance salesman, are you???
Actually it will be easy for them. They will just say he had covid and passed away. It would spare them having to declare him unfit for office and they can give him a big McCain hero funeral.

If the dems win, I don't think Biden will be stored in a nursing home, I think he will be dealt with Clinton style. He'll have a fall, or be killed in a robbery.

You're not an insurance salesman, are you???
Actually it will be easy for them. They will just say he had covid and passed away. It would spare them having to declare him unfit for office and they can give him a big McCain hero funeral.

Actually, why would they both....pay for coffin, services, etc......it's not as though Quid Pro Joe would object to anything they tell him to do.

Forum List

Back