Kamala Explains 93% Of Staff Quit Because They Couldn’t Handle The Joy

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Politics·Aug 24, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.

1724595190145.png

WASHINTON, DC — Kamala Harris explained this week that the extraordinarily high turnover in her staff is due to people just not being able to handle the sheer amounts of joy she exudes in her office.

"They quit because they are literally overdosing on joy," Harris explained. "Almost no one on earth can stand being around this much joy for more than a few weeks. It's my cross to bear."

Despite her proclamations, anonymous reports have surfaced that Harris actually has a tendency to be viciously hostile and impossible to work with. "That's just how some people describe joy," explained Harris. "It's so much joy, they don't even know how to express it. There is just this giant ball of overwhelming joy and it creates a joyful work environment full of joyous joy. Some people's brains don't know how to handle it."

However, former Kamala staffer Carol Eggerton explained there is more to the story. "I quit because she screamed for twenty minutes like a demon because she thought I didn't get a second pump of cream in her coffee," said Eggerton. "I'll never forget when she hurled that scorching hot latte in my face and hollered ‘THIS DOES NOT BRING ME JOY YOU MONKEY-FACED HALFWIT!'"

As of publishing time, Kamala's staff turnover rate had risen to 97% because of a recent increase in joy.

View attachment 1001228

WASHINTON, DC — Kamala Harris explained this week that the extraordinarily high turnover in her staff is due to people just not being able to handle the sheer amounts of joy she exudes in her office.

"They quit because they are literally overdosing on joy," Harris explained. "Almost no one on earth can stand being around this much joy for more than a few weeks. It's my cross to bear."

Despite her proclamations, anonymous reports have surfaced that Harris actually has a tendency to be viciously hostile and impossible to work with. "That's just how some people describe joy," explained Harris. "It's so much joy, they don't even know how to express it. There is just this giant ball of overwhelming joy and it creates a joyful work environment full of joyous joy. Some people's brains don't know how to handle it."

However, former Kamala staffer Carol Eggerton explained there is more to the story. "I quit because she screamed for twenty minutes like a demon because she thought I didn't get a second pump of cream in her coffee," said Eggerton. "I'll never forget when she hurled that scorching hot latte in my face and hollered ‘THIS DOES NOT BRING ME JOY YOU MONKEY-FACED HALFWIT!'"

As of publishing time, Kamala's staff turnover rate had risen to 97% because of a recent increase in joy.
I wonder if her one remaining staffer is a hearing impaired DEI hire. :confused-84:

View attachment 1001228

Leave it to the Bee to nail the truth even with exaggerated satire. :)

All during the Republican Convention I was struck by how upbeat and happy looking everybody was. Yes they properly bashed the current administration for its insane, destructive properties. Yes they blamed Kamala for things a Vice President really doesn't have authority to control--both sides do that a lot and that's just politics but dumb politics. (But Kamala dutifully had praised all those bad policies and initiatives for the past 3-1/2 years.) Yes they properly blamed the Democrats for legislation that has made things worse for Americans.

But theirs was a Convention with a solid agenda of what they would accomplish given opportunity to do so.

By contrast I didn't see a lot of happy faces most of the time at the Democrat Convention. I saw angry, judgmental, unhappy faces with mostly rhetoric that fit that. They blamed Trump and Republicans over and over and over for why things are and kept saying all the wonderful things Kamala would do none of which got done in the last 3-1/2 years of course and none of which will be even addressed in the next five months. But there wasn't much joy evident on the television coverage.

Forum List

Back