Kamala Harris Campaign Is Paying People To Post Memes

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
Never know who might be a paid shill.

150 bucks for posting one meme.

Of course, you have to be selected - you have to be a TikTok "influencer" with sufficient following, so that probalby rules out most of you wannabe USMB shills. :)

$200M will buy a heck of a lot of fake posts, but I bet a lot of donors would be surprised at what their money is really being used for. Memes???

1722529522603.png

Of course, you have to be selected - you have to be a TikTok "influencer" with sufficient following, so that probalby rules out most of you wannabe USMB shills. :)

$200M will buy a heck of a lot of fake posts, but I bet a lot of donors would be surprised at what their money is really being used for. Memes???

View attachment 988199

BUILD BACK BRIBED

Since a skeptically-minded person thinks it is fake news (good to be skeptical of everything these days)...

Here are screenshots of the signup page looked like before they deleted it.

GTm_NFdXoAAQs2e

GTm_NFhWYAAWbxS

GTm_NFmXoAASTiI

------------------

And here is another meme. Don't have to pay me to post them...

1722542277169.png

Why, do you think I'm a religious figure that you want to trust your children with? Try your local church; your priest or pastor will provide the services you want.

You have strange priorities for choosing an avatar. Anti-religion and pro-trans. What a hill to die on.

That avatar alone would probably disqualify you from serving in Kamala's Meme Team. She's a Leftwing nutjob, but would not want to appear THAT nutty.

Last edited:

View attachment 988199

Ok usmb lefty’s…which of you are $150 richer…come on..fess up!

Forum List

Back