Kamala Harris Dazzles With Her Oratory Brilliance

Her eyes are darting all around as she her brain struggles to keep up with her mouth & she ends of tossing another word salad.
Ok, IDK if she is drunk here but look at her face & listen to the words.
She doesn't look or sound sober & she does this a lot.

In her defense, I know it's gotta be hard for Kamala to have a phallic object that close to her face without giving it a smooch, but distracted & drunk is no way to make an appearance for the completely legit & totally not a bimbo US VP

She's a deranged psychopath and belongs in prison along with Biden.

Her eyes are darting all around as she her brain struggles to keep up with her mouth & she ends of tossing another word salad.

In her defense, I know it's gotta be hard for Kamala to have a phallic object that close to her face without giving it a smooch, but distracted & drunk is no way to make an appearance for the completely legit & totally not a bimbo US VP

There's something wrong with the brains of many on the left. Stuff just makes perfect sense to them.

She looks and sounds really, really high.

1658932255349.png

It's Kamala-speak. For example she would say something like: 'We should all work together. Working together is what we all should do.'
And when we think about the jobs and the duties of the mayors and mayoral responsibilities and uhm what mayors are responsible for uhm we need to take responsibility at the federal level.

Because sure. That follows. 🙄

People in the early stages of dementia often repeat themselves.....Maybe we can get a 25th two-fer. ;)
Not dementia. It's called echolalia. She will hear " are you working on this project together"
And respond
" we should all work together as working together is what we should all do because there is a great benefit to working together."
She hears something then repeats the phrase over and over.

She lacks substance, which qualifies her to become VP in the eyes of Democrats. We're fucked as a country, the voters are?

Forum List

Back