Kamala Harris First Solo Interview with Local Pennsylvania Reporter Turns into Disaster

Trump is our Savior

Sep 8, 2024
Not just a disaster but an unmitigated disaster of epic proportions. She was frazzled and nervous as all get out. She couldn't never answer in specific details when questioned by the local reporter. The true clueless Kamala was put on full display this evening. No wonder she's unable to do a full press conference answering unscripted questions from reporters.

Kamala Harris Nervously Repeats Herself When Asked How She is Different Than Joe Biden (VIDEO)​

My God!

If you asked that blithering moron what her first name was she would come back with a 45 second word salad of incoherent drivel.

Moron doesn't begin to describe her.

Yeah, we're going to take the opinion of Brietbart and the gatewaypundit seriously.

It's not going to matter how many interviews she does, the racists are going to sing the same silly tune. She was unscripted on Tuesday and she beat the hell out of Trump. She made him quit debating.

Maybe Kamala needs to have spokespeople to talk for her, like the Original Kamala had the Wizard and Kim Chee. Original Kamala wasn't much of a speaker either.

Yeah, we're going to take the opinion of Brietbart and the gatewaypundit seriously.

It's not going to matter how many interviews she does, the racists are going to sing the same silly tune. She was unscripted on Tuesday and she beat the hell out of Trump. She made him quit debating.
There is video, you blithering moron!

Holy shit! If you ever grew a brain you would pull it out and play with it.............and probably call it racist.

They're reporting her own lying words you fool. By the way, how many cats have you eaten today?

She hiding from doing a press conference from a pool of reporters asking hard unscripted questions.
Of course she is. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Menwhile your intellectual gaint is talking about babies getting aborted after they are born and people eating pets that isn't happening.

Not just a disaster but an unmitigated disaster of epic proportions. She was frazzled and nervous as all get out. She couldn't never answer in specific details when questioned by the local reporter. The true clueless Kamala was put on full display this evening. No wonder she's unable to do a full press conference answering unscripted questions from reporters.

Kamala Harris Nervously Repeats Herself When Asked How She is Different Than Joe Biden (VIDEO)​

After watching Kamala debate in the DNC Presidential race and pretty much every encounter EXCEPT the debate with Trump, it appears to me that she must have had an earpiece for the debate with Trump in order to do a halfway decent job.

She truly is an imbecilic, and if I were her, I would keep the earpiece with someone at the other end telling me what to say.

It's all true.

ABC Moderators Were Lying: EIGHT ‘Aborted’ Babies Were Born Alive & Then Left to Die in Minnesota​

PJ Media – Bias and Credibility​

1726285421286.png

1726285455602.png

Kamala gave long thoughtful answers that make sense in that interview. Fortunately, her misguided plans regarding helping small businesses and first-time home buyers will never fly. Unfortunately, such policy proposals might get her elected.

Forum List

Back