🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kamala Harris- foretold in the Holy Bible?

All I see in this post of yours is defensive whining. You have disproved nothing because you can't.

What you call attacks on you are mere rejections of what you claim with zero proof. You have zero because you refuse to do the search to prove yourself as it would prove you wrong. And you continue to attack me with nothing but your hurt ego.

Just admit it,. you have no facts, only hurt feelings that you are rejected as the clown that you are.

You got the last word.

What I do care about is those trying to force their beliefs on others because they hold them. I also do not care what they believe, unless they try to convince others of their infallibility.

Heh. This is about Kamala Harris as the one in purple, "And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth." She could be the ho if something happens to Uncle Joe.

Agreed, but anything mentioned in the bible is ot about her. First, the bible is just a telling of myths and stories.

Second, even if it were true, she is not that important.

I don't even know you. Of course, the Bible is true. We have the historical evidence while you just have scurrilous opinion.

People like you die and later find out they didn't die and it becomes a matter of regret. Something you won't ever forget again, but it will be too late.

Your "true" bible can't even agree on what it says. You have no idea what the original writings said as they have been translated and change to fit the times and politics for 2000 years.

When you read this book, you do realize that it is not in the original language, right?

You appear to be only fooling yourself with your declarations.

BTW, how do you know what happens when death occurs? Have you died? Has anyone dead come and told you what happens? Or are you just a good little sheep repeatedly bleating what you have been told?

I know more than you about the Bible and how to use it. For example, you cannot provide a contradiction that you claim and the rest is just your wrong opinion.

Anyway, the rest of your argument is specious, so your post may as well be dismissed.

I doubt that you know more about the bible since I attended seminary for two years. I quit because I could not stand the lies anymore. This being the case, the rest of your post is mere BS, which is what you provide with every post you make.

What denomination was the seminary?

Everyone is born with Adam's sin. The writer is wrong right off the bat.

That was NOT the case until 300 AD.

And still is not the case. Political constructs for control of people just needed a name and your religious bigots came up with ne that benefited them nicely, false as the concept is.

Are we still talking about Original Sin?

Since there is no such thing as original sin, no.

What I do care about is those trying to force their beliefs on others because they hold them. I also do not care what they believe, unless they try to convince others of their infallibility.

Heh. This is about Kamala Harris as the one in purple, "And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth." She could be the ho if something happens to Uncle Joe.

Agreed, but anything mentioned in the bible is ot about her. First, the bible is just a telling of myths and stories.

I don't even know you. Of course, the Bible is true. We have the historical evidence while you just have scurrilous opinion.

People like you die and later find out they didn't die and it becomes a matter of regret. Something you won't ever forget again, but it will be too late.

Your "true" bible can't even agree on what it says. You have no idea what the original writings said as they have been translated and change to fit the times and politics for 2000 years.

When you read this book, you do realize that it is not in the original language, right?

BTW, how do you know what happens when death occurs? Have you died? Has anyone dead come and told you what happens? Or are you just a good little sheep repeatedly bleating what you have been told?

I know more than you about the Bible and how to use it. For example, you cannot provide a contradiction that you claim and the rest is just your wrong opinion.

Anyway, the rest of your argument is specious, so your post may as well be dismissed.

I doubt that you know more about the bible since I attended seminary for two years. I quit because I could not stand the lies anymore. This being the case, the rest of your post is mere BS, which is what you provide with every post you make.

That's when the Bible was written and later published, not when it happened.

And the tales were altered to fit with what the powerful wanted them to say. No first hand reporting at all, as you have just admitted.

Jews and Muslims don't believe in Original Sin and it wasn't Christian doctrine until the third century via Thomas Aquinas.. Jesus didn't believe in original sin.

Earth was supposed to be heaven until Adam's sin. Now, the Father has left us, but we still see remnants of it being special. We also have atheists today who do not believe Earth is special.

Jesus had to take our sins upon him in order to become sin. He had to recognize all our sins. How could he not believe in Adam's sin? It led to all the other sins. Yet, we were not forgiven for our sins by Jesus' death, but gained a chance to return to heaven and the Father.

Because Adam sinned, we are sinful creatures and the evidence is us and our behaviors. Just look at the recent posts by you know who haha.

Always making claims, runs when you have to prove them. Lack of knowledge just repeating what others have told you. No wonder you have so much wrong and believe so many false things.

All I see in this post of yours is defensive whining. You have disproved nothing because you can't.

What you call attacks on you are mere rejections of what you claim with zero proof. You have zero because you refuse to do the search to prove yourself as it would prove you wrong. And you continue to attack me with nothing but your hurt ego.

Just admit it,. you have no facts, only hurt feelings that you are rejected as the clown that you are.

You got the last word.

If only that were true. But as with so much that you post it is false.

The OT stories were borrowed from older civilizations around the Hebrews. They were northcoast Cannnites from Urfa and Ras Shamra.

View attachment 448445

"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"- Revelation 17:4

I'm not a Trained Theologian, and I've never been to seminary.

However, this is something that the Religious Left needs to respond to.

That is completely false and you know it. You guys will do and say anything to denigrate democrats.

Jews and Muslims don't believe in Original Sin and it wasn't Christian doctrine until the third century via Thomas Aquinas.. Jesus didn't believe in original sin.

Earth was supposed to be heaven until Adam's sin. Now, the Father has left us, but we still see remnants of it being special. We also have atheists today who do not believe Earth is special.

Jesus had to take our sins upon him in order to become sin. He had to recognize all our sins. How could he not believe in Adam's sin? It led to all the other sins. Yet, we were not forgiven for our sins by Jesus' death, but gained a chance to return to heaven and the Father.

Because Adam sinned, we are sinful creatures and the evidence is us and our behaviors. Just look at the recent posts by you know who haha.

The story of Adam and Eve is about the transition from hunter gatherers to agriculture.. God rejected Cain's offering of first fruits. The sin of Adam and Eve was their failure to trust in God's providence.

Its a morality tale or allegory. You have to be smart enough to get the message in the story.

Jesus was a pious Jew.. He didn't believe in original sin..

Do you believe God punishes children for the sins of the father? There are 5 contradictory passages in the Bible... Sometimes it says yes, unto the 7th generation and sometimes it says NO.

Of course it also says no Mohabite descenants allowed. So much for the gggrandmother of Jesus.

Deuteronomy 23:3 3 No Ammonite or Moabite or any of their descendants may enter the assembly of the LORD, not even in the tenth generation.

It, like all of your posts has nothing to do with the OP and if you were ever able to tell yourself the truth you would know this.
LOL

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Polishprince: Kamala Harris- foretold in the Holy Bible?

"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"- Revelation 17:4

Faun: Huh? Where's the scarlet?

Always making claims, runs when you have to prove them. Lack of knowledge just repeating what others have told you. No wonder you have so much wrong and believe so many false things.

You shouldn't brag so much about your cowardly and ignorant self. But I understand, it's all you got.

The OT stories were borrowed from older civilizations around the Hebrews. They were northcoast Cannnites from Urfa and Ras Shamra.

The Canaanites were wicked and idolatrous people (descended from Noah's line). You believe them?

The story of Adam and Eve is about the transition from hunter gatherers to agriculture.. God rejected Cain's offering of first fruits. The sin of Adam and Eve was their failure to trust in God's providence.

Its a morality tale or allegory. You have to be smart enough to get the message in the story.

Do you believe God punishes children for the sins of the father? There are 5 contradictory passages in the Bible... Sometimes it says yes, unto the 7th generation and sometimes it says NO.

Of course it also says no Mohabite descenants allowed. So much for the gggrandmother of Jesus.

I understand what you are stating in your first two sentences, but nothing to back it up. While I have the Bible and God's word.

>>Jesus was a pious Jew.. He didn't believe in original sin..<<

Sounds like your opinion to me. Does it say that in the OT?

I don't think God punishes children for the sins of their parents, but it could affect them. Watching your parents lie, cheat, steal, or worse can affect them to use their ways. What God said was he would judge everyone by their own words and deeds. IOW, each person is responsible for their own sins. I do agree that parents can duly influence their children to good or bad behaviors.

Otherwise, there are no contradictory passages as you claim.

Deuteronomy 23:3 3 No Ammonite or Moabite or any of their descendants may enter the assembly of the LORD, not even in the tenth generation.

Israelites couldn't marry Caananites per Mosaic law, but a Jew could marry a Moab because Moab wasn't part of Caanan (marriage of Boaz (Jew) and Ruth (Moab).

Last edited:

The Canaanites were wicked and idolatrous people (descended from Noah's line). You believe them?

I understand what you are stating in your first two sentences, but nothing to back it up. While I have the Bible and God's word.

I don't think God punishes children for the sins of their parents, but it could affect them. Watching your parents lie, cheat, steal, or worse can affect them to use their ways. What God said was he would judge everyone by their own words and deeds. IOW, each person is responsible for their own sins. I do agree that parents can duly influence their children to good or bad behaviors.

Israelites couldn't marry Caananites per Mosaic law, but a Jew could marry a Moab because Moab wasn't part of Caanan (marriage of Boaz (Jew) and Ruth (Moab).

The Canaanites were well organized and successful in mining, metalurgy and pottery making and they had a rich narrative about their origins. They paid tribute to Pharaoh and were guarded by Egyptian garrisons.

There is NO evidence that their towns were destroyed or even interrupted by Joshua. This is a case of Israelites demonizing their enemies.

The Hebrews emerged from the Northcoast Canaanites around Urfa and Ras Shamra. See UGARIT.. There are more than 4,000 clay tablets that tell the story.

james bond

Does Judaism Believe in Original Sin? | Outreach Judaism
Despite the zealous position missionaries take as they defend this creed, the Christian doctrine of original sin is profoundly hostile to the central teachings of the Jewish Scriptures. The Torah loudly condemns the alien teaching that man is unable to freely choose good over evil, life over death.

Judaism's Rejection of Original Sin - Jewish Virtual Library
A Christian need only believe in Jesus to be saved; nothing else is required of her. The doctrine of original sin is totally unacceptable to Jews (as it is to Christian sects such as Baptists and Assemblies of G-d). Jews believe that man enters the world free of sin, with a soul that is pure and innocent and untainted.

If they were "borrowed" then this is refuting that they are the direct word of god, one of the major claims of the bible.

View attachment 448445

I'm not a Trained Theologian, and I've never been to seminary.

However, this is something that the Religious Left needs to respond to.

That is completely false and you know it. You guys will do and say anything to denigrate democrats.

Don't have to try as the democrats do a fine job all by themselves.

It, like all of your posts has nothing to do with the OP and if you were ever able to tell yourself the truth you would know this.
LOL

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Polishprince: Kamala Harris- foretold in the Holy Bible?
Faun: Huh? Where's the scarlet?

I have often heard that braindead idiots project their own shortcomings onto others when they realize that they can't compete in a discussion. You just provided proof of that.

If they were "borrowed" then this is refuting that they are the direct word of god, one of the major claims of the bible.

You're right.. They borrowed from the Canaanites, Babylonians and Egyptians. Its purposefull but its NOT history or science.

You shouldn't brag so much about your cowardly and ignorant self. But I understand, it's all you got.

Once again, making claims about me with no knowledge to back them up. In that way, you can pretend anything you want and pretend to be ever so right.

You present yourself as a minor mind without original thought of convictions of your own. Pitiful.

You claim to have the bible and gods word to back up your lies.

In other words, you have nothing but manmade constructs of doubtful veracity and origin.

You have hung yourself with your own claims, again.

The Moabites were Canaanites.

Chemosh: Ancient God of Moabites - ThoughtCo
Aug 07, 2019 · Such synthesis reveals the masculinization of Ashtoreth, a Canaanite goddess worshiped by Moabites and other Semitic peoples. Biblical scholars have also noted that Chemosh's role in the Moabite Stone inscription is analogous to that of Yahweh in the book of Kings.

edom-map-1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back