Kamala Harris "Hurricane relief will be based on equity and given to communties of color"

HoeVsWhore_1032x1600.jpg

When you let American hating assholes get away with stealing an election this is what you get:

1. Blatant Racism

2. Massive inflation

3. High price of gas at the pump

4. Millions of Illegals flooding across the border

5. Recession

6. Stock market crash

7. Interest rates soaring

9. Failed foreign policy

10. Decreased family income

Idiots for President and VP.

Is there anything these racists won’t view through the prism of race? Here, Harris says that low-income communities of color are most impacted by the hurricane so funds should be prioritized there for ”equity.”

I saw a LOT of seemingly poor whites on TV today who have suffered horrific losses, but I guess they can wait. Wrong color. Why not just say low-income people have been most impacted? Why interject color into everything?

Does everything have to be racist or about racial division with Democrats?

It sure seems so.

Is there anything these racists won’t view through the prism of race? Here, Harris says that low-income communities of color are most impacted by the hurricane so funds should be prioritized there for ”equity.”

I saw a LOT of seemingly poor whites on TV today who have suffered horrific losses, but I guess they can wait. Wrong color. Why not just say low-income people have been most impacted? Why interject color into everything?

Pandering is their ultimate game to try and buy votes. The Democrat's are pure evil.

You're a liar like always. She said low income families, and people of color. You really are a worthless pos liar.

Does everything have to be racist or about racial division with Democrats?

It sure seems so.
You're a liar like always. She said low income families, and people of color. You really are a worthless pos liar.

Pandering is their ultimate game to try and buy votes. The Democrat's are pure evil.
And the OP and you are pathetic no good fucking liars;
She said low income families, and people of color.

Oh look…..the poster who keeps saying he’s not a leftist is defending Harris’ anti-white bias.

By calling out “communities of color” as those where funds will be directed, she is obviously saying that whites will get less focus. If I were to say that I am going to focus on buying Girl Scout cookies from black kids outside the grocery store, they means I am going to give my business to them FIRST.
You're a lying pos.

This is one of many reasons that I will never vote for a liberal minority.

Forum List

Back