Kamala Harris' Husband Doug Emhoff Tests Positive For COVID: White House

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024

Kamala Harris' husband Doug Emhoff tests positive for COVID: White House​

Emhoff was seen standing near President Biden during White House Fourth of July celebrations​

Published July 7, 2024 4:01pm EDT

The White House announced on Sunday that Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff recently tested positive for COVID-19. In a statement, the office of the Second Gentleman noted that Emhoff tested positive on Saturday "after experiencing mild symptoms."

"He is fully vaccinated and three times boosted," the statement read. "He is currently asymptomatic, continuing to work remotely, and remaining away from others at home."

The press release also noted that Vice President Kamala Harris recently tested negative for the virus.
"Out of an abundance of caution, yesterday, the Vice President was tested for COVID-19," the release added. "She tested negative and remains asymptomatic."

Emhoff and Harris were photographed standing near President Biden and First Lady Jill Biden on Thursday during the White House's Fourth of July celebration. Fox News Digital asked the White House if Biden was tested for the illness, but did not receive an immediate response.

Last edited:

Emhoff was seen standing near President Biden during White House Fourth of July celebrations​

Published July 7, 2024 4:01pm EDT

The White House announced on Sunday that Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff recently tested positive for COVID-19. In a statement, the office of the Second Gentleman noted that Emhoff tested positive on Saturday "after experiencing mild symptoms."

"He is fully vaccinated and three times boosted," the statement read. "He is currently asymptomatic, continuing to work remotely, and remaining away from others at home."

The press release also noted that Vice President Kamala Harris recently tested negative for the virus.
"Out of an abundance of caution, yesterday, the Vice President was tested for COVID-19," the release added. "She tested negative and remains asymptomatic."

Emhoff and Harris were photographed standing near President Biden and First Lady Jill Biden on Thursday during the White House's Fourth of July celebration. Fox News Digital asked the White House if Biden was tested for the illness, but did not receive an immediate response.
And??....

Question is... is it real or just a scheme to stir up fear and create a desperate need for mail in ballots in preparation for theft of another election?

Is Kamal's husband being used at the "fall guy"?
Fall guy - a scapegoat, "he contends that he is innocent, that he was set up as a fall guy"

Question is... is it real or just a scheme to stir up fear and create a desperate need for mail in ballots in preparation for theft of another election?

Is Kamal's husband being used at the "fall guy"?
Fall guy - a scapegoat, "he contends that he is innocent, that he was set up as a fall guy"

I guess it could have been worse. The Cackler's husband could have gotten hammered during a gay hookup, like Mr. Pelosi did.

I'd probably turn gay too if I had to be married to that stupid C-Word.

Now they have their excuse for why Biden won’t be doing rallies or press conferences for the next week.
They will wear a mask or two to enhance the deception of a contagious threat being our approaching bogeyman.

They will wear a mask or two to enhance the deception of a contagious threat being our approaching bogeyman.
They won’t get away with it this time. We had about 90 million people lined up to vote on Election Day, and there was no increase in COVID cases the following week.

What test found him positive?
Did they invent one yesterday ?
There is no test for Covid let alone a specific mutation .

Also , there is no such thing as as someone who is asymptomatic .
That is pure unadulterated garbage

What test found him positive?
Did they invent one yesterday ?
There is no test for Covid let alone a specific mutation .

Also , there is no such thing as as someone who is asymptomatic .
That is pure unadulterated garbage

Left-wing Karens. He probably sneezed and they automatically assumed it was Covid.

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

Not if you inherited natural immunity from having it early, and didn't get all those jabs.

I haven't had a sniffle or a sneeze since 2020.
I'm sure. And outside of actually getting COVID in December, 2023 (managing to avoid it for four years), I haven't had a sniffle since 2015...but...that means nothing.
Sorry, it's still a thing. :)

1. Joe contracts Covid.
  2. Drops out of campaigning, withers and dies.
  3. Kamelia steps up as new democrat nominee and Hunter steps in as her VP!
I saw it in my tea leaves. 🍁 :smoke: 🍵

Forum List

Back