🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kamala Harris Slept Her Way to the Top

...thank Goodness women don't really believe in equality and equal rights, and insist, it is for our own Good.
See a shrink. Nobody’s saying that nut job. You live in a nation that gives you the greatest measure of freedom and freedom from discrimination on earth. But you bitch about it. Typical extremists leftist.
cognitive dissonance is all the right wing has.

how about some equality and equal protection of the law in our at-will employment States for unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed!
You have the 14th Amendment. Try that stupid shit in Iran or North Korea.

...thank Goodness women don't really believe in equality and equal rights, and insist, it is for our own Good.
See a shrink. Nobody’s saying that nut job. You live in a nation that gives you the greatest measure of freedom and freedom from discrimination on earth. But you bitch about it. Typical extremists leftist.
cognitive dissonance is all the right wing has.

how about some equality and equal protection of the law in our at-will employment States for unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed!
BTW don’t talk labor to me. Unions are shit. They voted for Billary NAFTA Clinton. I was a union officer at the time. Bill Clinton was a traitor and a lazy Democrat asshole.

dude, you are nothing but a judgement guy. Every thread. How you have more class than the biased thinking left, right, whatever. dude. you are a self righteous SOB to the max. you are afraid of commitment.

BTW, the fact is she slept with a married man in return for opportunities. that makes her a whore. No judgement, just fact.
maybe i am. i'm open to talking about that and seeing if there's a different way i can see or do things. but how i got to be the judge when i don't name call at the drop of a hat is a bit perplexing.

have a great day, man.
you got to be called judge is based on your constant belligerent technique in here.
should i use your belligerent technique in here?

hell, i'd at least like to have my own.
dude, enjoy your belligerent discussions all you want. I will merely continue to point it out to you.
you do that.

and i won't bother to say STOP JUDGING ME.

deal?

Harris didn't "sleep with a married man in return for opportunities". She had an ongoing relationship with an a much older man who had been separated from his wife for more than 10 years when that affair started. Harris was already an Assistant District Attorney and already a rising star in the Democratic Party. She was ELECTED District Attorney, and she was ELECTED Attorney General, and she had a remarkable record in both positions.

Neither Brown nor Harris hid the relationship at the time it was ongoing, and there was no sneaking around which is implied with your post, when you say Brown was a "married man". While technically correct, since neither of the Brown's had filed for divorce, you could hardly call him a "married man", since he hadn't co-habited with his wife in more than a decade.

Brown himself had said that he was smitten with her - not just her youth and good looks. Everyone could see she was a person who was dedicated to public life, and for whom the sky was the limit. If Brown had chosen to mentor a rising young male ADA with the same qualifications, we wouldn't be having this discussion. You'd be lauding Brown's choice of such a talented individual instead of castigating her for having had a relationship with him. This wasn't a quid pro quo relationship in that it has done her career more harm than good.

The "favours" he showed her were no different that any smart manager who is mentoring an up and coming individual. If they hadn't been having a personal relationship, his mentoring of her politically is no different than it would be for any mentor relationship. It's not like she wasn't qualified for the positions to which she was appointed, or that she did a bad job. On the contrary, her work was lauded and some of her programs were adopted nation wide.

This issue has come up at every step of the political ladder for Harris, and people have voted for her, and more importantly, re-elected her at every step of the political ladder. Whatever advantages her past relationship with Willie Brown may or may not have given Kamala Harris, she's long surpassed the point where it matters.

maybe i am. i'm open to talking about that and seeing if there's a different way i can see or do things. but how i got to be the judge when i don't name call at the drop of a hat is a bit perplexing.

have a great day, man.
you got to be called judge is based on your constant belligerent technique in here.

dude, enjoy your belligerent discussions all you want. I will merely continue to point it out to you.
you do that.

deal?

Harris didn't "sleep with a married man in return for opportunities". She had an ongoing relationship with an a much older man who had been separated from his wife for more than 10 years when that affair started. Harris was already an Assistant District Attorney and already a rising star in the Democratic Party. She was ELECTED District Attorney, and she was ELECTED Attorney General, and she had a remarkable record in both positions.

Neither Brown nor Harris hid the relationship at the time it was ongoing, and there was no sneaking around which is implied with your post, when you say Brown was a "married man". While technically correct, since neither of the Brown's had filed for divorce, you could hardly call him a "married man", since he hadn't co-habited with his wife in more than a decade.

Brown himself had said that he was smitten with her - not just her youth and good looks. Everyone could see she was a person who was dedicated to public life, and for whom the sky was the limit. If Brown had chosen to mentor a rising young male ADA with the same qualifications, we wouldn't be having this discussion. You'd be lauding Brown's choice of such a talented individual instead of castigating her for having had a relationship with him. This wasn't a quid pro quo relationship in that it has done her career more harm than good.

The "favours" he showed her were no different that any smart manager who is mentoring an up and coming individual. If they hadn't been having a personal relationship, his mentoring of her politically is no different than it would be for any mentor relationship. It's not like she wasn't qualified for the positions to which she was appointed, or that she did a bad job. On the contrary, her work was lauded and some of her programs were adopted nation wide.

This issue has come up at every step of the political ladder for Harris, and people have voted for her, and more importantly, re-elected her at every step of the political ladder. Whatever advantages her past relationship with Willie Brown may or may not have given Kamala Harris, she's long surpassed the point where it matters.

Bullshit. She's a communist slut.

have a great day, man.

you do that.

deal?

She’s a ho.

With all the women he’s attacked, you could almost say the same thing about Donald Trump.

have a great day, man.

you do that.

deal?

At least that's what the media has fed you.

you do that.

deal?

She’s a ho.
What white Republicans call a respected and married black woman. Typical. And expected.

you do that.

deal?

She’s a ho.
What white Republicans call a respected and married black woman. Typical. And expected.
you do? you racist fk.

you do that.

deal?

She’s a ho.
She’s a ho. Bigots like you need to qualify it by skin color.

Trump has never attacked any woman.

Leftists lie.

You parrot.

What does that prove?

All PARROTING ever proves is that the individual doing the PARROTING has a BIRDBRAIN....

have a great day, man.

you do that.

deal?

Trumpbots are appalled at her immorality in having a ten year relationship with a man separated from his wife, and the man was older than she.

you do that.

deal?

Trumpbots are appalled at her immorality in having a ten year relationship with a man separated from his wife, and the man was older than she.
not at all, she can fk whoever she likes, it's taking a position over others that's offensive and is trading sex for work. that's a ho.

you fks still don't understand life.

Forum List

Back