🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kamala Harris Slept Her Way to the Top

Only if you're a woman, though, right?

Are you disagreeing with him, and if so, how?
I am disagreeing with him slandering Kamala Harris for dating Brown, inferring all her success is due to her brief relationship with him which was entirely in the open; Brown and his wife had been separated for way over a decade.

Brown also admits helping other Democrats during their races, including Gavin Newsom. Shall we infer Brown and he had a relationship too and that Newsom was __________ his _______?

Yes, he appointed her to two commissions prior to becoming mayor. One lasted six months. I'm sure that was the clincher that has brought her to national prominence as a candidate for President.

Getting started is the hardest part, of almost anything.

She got jobs from the man she was having sex with. A man, btw, who was literally TWICE her age.

The fact that he helped other people, in no way undermines the likely hood that their sexual relationship was a factor in him choosing to help her.

Kamala Harris Dated Willie Brown Decades Ago and Her Critics Claim It Matters

"As Harris tried to shake her ties to Brown in that ’03 race, he found ways to keep their connection in the public eye. He donated $500 to her campaign and, reportedly without input or consent from Harris’s team, had a consultant who had worked on his mayoral campaigns send out a fundraising letter on her behalf, carrying his name.

“I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco,” Brown asserted in his Chronicle piece... "
A man who also was known for giving jobs to his friends and inner circle. That Kamala was a "friend," it does not mean that sex was the reason or that that was the reason she dated him. THAT is what is misogynistic about this entire attack. Some of just cannot seem to get your minds out of women's pants.

Your assumption that I support his giving jobs based on friendship, instead of merit is incorrect.

ALL of that was, imo, wrong, and that he gave the jobs to her and helped her career based on their personal relationship, which was sexual, was ethically WRONG.

That fact that he was SIXTY, and she was THIRTY, strongly suggests that the reason she was sleeping with him was not real sexual attraction, but her looking for what he could do for her.

Also, ethnically wrong, and an injustice to the people that deserved those jobs based on merit, and to her political opponents in the political race he helped her in.
So no prominent politicians should help the other pols in their party during a race?
It's not fair or ethical?

I suppose you agree that Melania Trump was equally motivated when she began dating Donald Trump. She was 28; he was 52? Only reason for any attraction?

Willie Brown's little love muffin.

California has known this since she fucked her way into the State Attorney General position.

She's not dumb, but she is utterly without integrity.
Did you vote for Trump?

Sadly no, wish I had.

Did you vote for Robert Barack Obamugabe?
As a Trump supporter, you have no leg to stand on criticizing Harris for having no integrity. Trump has clearly demonstrated that he has none. Why is it different for Harris? Because she is a woman.

As a Mugabe supporter, nothing you say has merit.
WTF is Mugabe?

I am disagreeing with him slandering Kamala Harris for dating Brown, inferring all her success is due to her brief relationship with him which was entirely in the open; Brown and his wife had been separated for way over a decade.

Brown also admits helping other Democrats during their races, including Gavin Newsom. Shall we infer Brown and he had a relationship too and that Newsom was __________ his _______?

Yes, he appointed her to two commissions prior to becoming mayor. One lasted six months. I'm sure that was the clincher that has brought her to national prominence as a candidate for President.

She got jobs from the man she was having sex with. A man, btw, who was literally TWICE her age.

The fact that he helped other people, in no way undermines the likely hood that their sexual relationship was a factor in him choosing to help her.

"As Harris tried to shake her ties to Brown in that ’03 race, he found ways to keep their connection in the public eye. He donated $500 to her campaign and, reportedly without input or consent from Harris’s team, had a consultant who had worked on his mayoral campaigns send out a fundraising letter on her behalf, carrying his name.

“I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco,” Brown asserted in his Chronicle piece... "
A man who also was known for giving jobs to his friends and inner circle. That Kamala was a "friend," it does not mean that sex was the reason or that that was the reason she dated him. THAT is what is misogynistic about this entire attack. Some of just cannot seem to get your minds out of women's pants.

Your assumption that I support his giving jobs based on friendship, instead of merit is incorrect.

ALL of that was, imo, wrong, and that he gave the jobs to her and helped her career based on their personal relationship, which was sexual, was ethically WRONG.

That fact that he was SIXTY, and she was THIRTY, strongly suggests that the reason she was sleeping with him was not real sexual attraction, but her looking for what he could do for her.

Also, ethnically wrong, and an injustice to the people that deserved those jobs based on merit, and to her political opponents in the political race he helped her in.
So no prominent politicians should help the other pols in their party during a race?
It's not fair or ethical?

I suppose you agree that Melania Trump was equally motivated when she began dating Donald Trump. She was 28; he was 52? Only reason for any attraction?

It is an obvious conflict of interest to pick and choose who you support, when you are, or recently were, having sex with one of the contenders.

And of course Melania was attracted to Trump because of his wealth.

California has known this since she fucked her way into the State Attorney General position.

Did you vote for Trump?

Sadly no, wish I had.

As a Trump supporter, you have no leg to stand on criticizing Harris for having no integrity. Trump has clearly demonstrated that he has none. Why is it different for Harris? Because she is a woman.

As a Mugabe supporter, nothing you say has merit.
WTF is Mugabe?

:lol:

Right.

Brarack Milhous Benito Obama - the American Robert Mugabe - Obamugabe

Did you vote for Trump?

Sadly no, wish I had.

What has Trump done, as unethical as exchanging sexual favors for a job and political support?
Well, let's back up on that comparison, since you have no evidence to support that except your dirty mind.
I will tell you, though, since you are too unethical yourself to identify it, a couple of examples of Trump's lack of integrity:
" I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her, she was married...I moved on her like a bitch. I couldn't get there and she was married."

While his wife was home taking care of his infant son, Trump was out screwing former Playboy bunny Karen McDougal, a ten month affair.

Trump placed his son in law Jared Kushner and his daughter Ivanka Trump in top positions as aids in his administration. Are you crying for the others who would have liked those positions? He gave them to close family and got around the nepotism laws by not giving them a salary. Neither Jared nor Ivanka had any experience whatever to recommend them for their jobs (well, Jared IS Jewish. LOL)

He made it a habit to peek into the dressing rooms of young girls changing for the Miss Universe pageant.

Is that enough for now?

Did you vote for Trump?

Sadly no, wish I had.

What has Trump done, as unethical as exchanging sexual favors for a job and political support?
Well, let's back up on that comparison, since you have no evidence to support that except your dirty mind.
I will tell you, though, since you are too unethical yourself to identify it, a couple of examples of Trump's lack of integrity:
" I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her, she was married...I moved on her like a bitch. I couldn't get there and she was married."

Even if we assume him to be telling the truth, attempted adultery is not worse than ACTUAL adultery with sexual harassment and tit for tat payment and depriving innocent victims of a job, combined.

Did you vote for Trump?

Sadly no, wish I had.

Even if we assume him to be telling the truth, attempted adultery is not worse than ACTUAL adultery with sexual harassment and tit for tat payment and depriving innocent victims of a job, combined.
Okay, I see you are refusing to move from your fabricated starting position. No sense trying to talk to you any further.

Did you vote for Trump?

Sadly no, wish I had.

While his wife was home taking care of his infant son, Trump was out screwing former Playboy bunny Karen McDougal, a ten month affair.

Trump placed his son in law Jared Kushner and his daughter Ivanka Trump in top positions as aids in his administration. Are you crying for the others who would have liked those positions? He gave them to close family and got around the nepotism laws by not giving them a salary. Neither Jared nor Ivanka had any experience whatever to recommend them for their jobs (well, Jared IS Jewish. LOL)

He made it a habit to peek into the dressing rooms of young girls changing for the Miss Universe pageant.

Is that enough for now?
She’s an opportunistic whore.

Did you HAVE to resurrect this thread, McRocket? Sometimes I think it is best to let sleeping dogs lie.

god I hate this accusation. It is so unfair and such typical misogynistic garbage.
This is a great thread!

A reminder that sex isn't only a weapon for the left but also a way to "pad" your resume

Kamala Harris was already a rising star in California politics when she started dating Willie Brown. Harris was fully qualified and she distinguished herself in both of the positions Brown appointed her to so the argument that there was someone better qualified for these jobs is laughable. She was already well on her way to becoming AG - a position she was ELECTED to by the people of California.

This wasn't some air-head bimbo Brown appointed to these commissions. This was a highly educated attorney, who lived a life of wealth and privilege. Her father is an economics professor at Stanford, and her mother was a professor at McGill University, in Montreal. As soon as she was called to the bar in 1990, she was being recruited by leaders in the California Justice Department to work on their teams, and she was being touted as a young star on the rise.

This is why Republicans keep seeking to denigrate this woman on the basis of a decades old affair. No one can "sleep their way to the top" when you're an elected official. Every time a highly qualified, intelligent woman seeks office, Republicans seek to disqualify that woman on the basis of bullshit.

According to Republicans, Elizabeth Warren is disqualified because she was proud of her native heritage, however minor a claim to native blood might be. Why is that a bad thing? There is absolutely no evidence that Warren has ever sought to benefit from such claims, but it might make her more interested in the interests of the Native American community. She didn't get into any schools, nor was she hired for any jobs for which she was eminently qualified.

But the idea that there is something so terribly wrong with the idea that a single woman had a sexual relationship with a man in her social circles who was in a position to advance her career is so abhorrent to Republicans so as to totally disqualifer her as morally unfit for office is just fucking laughable. Especially considering that your President is a racist, misogynistic, pussy grabbing, serial adulterer, who routinely lies, cheats, steals and asks members of his staff to commit felonies on his behalf, and you don't consider him to be morally unfit to govern.

20 year olds date 60 year old Mayors all the time and it Never has Anything to do with career advancement
Lib 101

This is a great thread!

A reminder that sex isn't only a weapon for the left but also a way to "pad" your resume

Kamala Harris was already a rising star in California politics when she started dating Willie Brown. Harris was fully qualified and she distinguished herself in both of the positions Brown appointed her to so the argument that there was someone better qualified for these jobs is laughable. She was already well on her way to becoming AG - a position she was ELECTED to by the people of California.

This wasn't some air-head bimbo Brown appointed to these commissions. This was a highly educated attorney, who lived a life of wealth and privilege. Her father is an economics professor at Stanford, and her mother was a professor at McGill University, in Montreal. As soon as she was called to the bar in 1990, she was being recruited by leaders in the California Justice Department to work on their teams, and she was being touted as a young star on the rise.

This is why Republicans keep seeking to denigrate this woman on the basis of a decades old affair. No one can "sleep their way to the top" when you're an elected official. Every time a highly qualified, intelligent woman seeks office, Republicans seek to disqualify that woman on the basis of bullshit.

According to Republicans, Elizabeth Warren is disqualified because she was proud of her native heritage, however minor a claim to native blood might be. Why is that a bad thing? There is absolutely no evidence that Warren has ever sought to benefit from such claims, but it might make her more interested in the interests of the Native American community. She didn't get into any schools, nor was she hired for any jobs for which she was eminently qualified.

But the idea that there is something so terribly wrong with the idea that a single woman had a sexual relationship with a man in her social circles who was in a position to advance her career is so abhorrent to Republicans so as to totally disqualifer her as morally unfit for office is just fucking laughable. Especially considering that your President is a racist, misogynistic, pussy grabbing, serial adulterer, who routinely lies, cheats, steals and asks members of his staff to commit felonies on his behalf, and you don't consider him to be morally unfit to govern.
Bunch of gas and no new ideas. Hope she gets the nomination so Trump can crush her.

This is a great thread!

”I stand tall and scream IDIOT!”

Sadly no, wish I had.

Okay, I see you are refusing to move from your fabricated starting position. No sense trying to talk to you any further.

Why are you so unconcerned about the people that actually deserved th
This is a great thread!

1. For most positions, and the more desirable the more so, there are more qualified applicants than slots. To point out that she was qualified, does not mean that there was not someone arguably more qualified.

2. This is not bullshit. This is a real and strong minus that any supporter should consider. And if she is the Nominee, it will be hilarious to see Feminists reveal themselves to be even more whores than we already knew they are.

3. Your claim that this is misogyny, is ironically, sexist. Falsely using a claim of misogyny to defend against valid criticism, smears all Women with the sins of this one individual. It is wrong of you.

4. Your lies about President Trump are noted and dismissed. Especially the race shit. Stop spouting propaganda shit.

1. For most positions, and the more desirable the more so, there are more qualified applicants than slots. To point out that she was qualified, does not mean that there was not someone arguably more qualified.

2. This is not bullshit. This is a real and strong minus that any supporter should consider. And if she is the Nominee, it will be hilarious to see Feminists reveal themselves to be even more whores than we already knew they are.

3. Your claim that this is misogyny, is ironically, sexist. Falsely using a claim of misogyny to defend against valid criticism, smears all Women with the sins of this one individual. It is wrong of you.

4. Your lies about President Trump are noted and dismissed. Especially the race shit. Stop spouting propaganda shit.
She is a fucking ignorant racist bitch. In addition to this she is from “The People’s Republic of California” so that completes the web of stupidity.

If she is nominee Trump will grab her campaign by the crotch and destroy her. Although he should wear surgical gloves and have germicidal soap at the ready.

56 pages of woman hate. Time to put this baby to bed.

upload_2019-5-9_10-6-29.png

...thank Goodness women don't really believe in equality and equal rights, and insist, it is for our own Good.
See a shrink. Nobody’s saying that nut job. You live in a nation that gives you the greatest measure of freedom and freedom from discrimination on earth. But you bitch about it. Typical extremists leftist.

...thank Goodness women don't really believe in equality and equal rights, and insist, it is for our own Good.
See a shrink. Nobody’s saying that nut job. You live in a nation that gives you the greatest measure of freedom and freedom from discrimination on earth. But you bitch about it. Typical extremists leftist.
cognitive dissonance is all the right wing has.

how about some equality and equal protection of the law in our at-will employment States for unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed!

Forum List

Back