🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kamala Harris Slept Her Way to the Top

Harris and Brown dated briefly in the mid-1990s, after Brown had separated from his wife in 1981. They split up in 1995, according to the San Francisco Chronicle, and Harris went on to marry California-based lawyer Douglas Emhoff in 2014.

Willie Brown’s op-ed about Kamala Harris, explained

So, what's the problem? Brown was separated from his wife and Harris was single. Don't be so misogynistic.

Because she got paid for it, at the expense of people who wanted those jobs too.
You just make shit up. Just puke out the most reprehensible vomit on the Interwebs. Since the Deep SI'mstate ain't workin' for you white boys, the next thing you will be proclaiming is that Kamal is coming for your guns. Sound familiar? O....

I'm serious. Other people were in line for those early jobs that launched her career.

A good reporter, if there were any in this nation, would look them up and ask them how they feel about the fact that the person they lost out to, just happened to be the young woman that was sucking the dick of the mayor.

So?

And Trump inherited, conned, bullied and sexually assaulted his way to the ‘top’.

Where is your thread about that?
Did you HAVE to resurrect this thread, McRocket? Sometimes I think it is best to let sleeping dogs lie.

god I hate this accusation. It is so unfair and such typical misogynistic garbage.

So?

And Trump inherited, conned, bullied and sexually assaulted his way to the ‘top’.

Did you HAVE to resurrect this thread, McRocket? Sometimes I think it is best to let sleeping dogs lie.

god I hate this accusation. It is so unfair and such typical misogynistic garbage.
I don't morally condescend these people I just want more in the way of tax refunds.

Harris and Brown dated briefly in the mid-1990s, after Brown had separated from his wife in 1981. They split up in 1995, according to the San Francisco Chronicle, and Harris went on to marry California-based lawyer Douglas Emhoff in 2014.

Willie Brown’s op-ed about Kamala Harris, explained

So, what's the problem? Brown was separated from his wife and Harris was single. Don't be so misogynistic.

Because she got paid for it, at the expense of people who wanted those jobs too.
You just make shit up. Just puke out the most reprehensible vomit on the Interwebs. Since the Deep SI'mstate ain't workin' for you white boys, the next thing you will be proclaiming is that Kamal is coming for your guns. Sound familiar? O....

I'm serious. Other people were in line for those early jobs that launched her career.

, iA good reporterf any in this nationthere were , would look them up and ask them how they feel about the fact that the person they lost out to, just happened to be the young woman that was sucking the dick of the mayor.

So?

I don't morally condescend these people I just want more in the way of tax refunds.
I'm not sure what it means to "morally condescend" someone, but if you're saying I'm moralizing from my high horse, fuck that.

So?

This is a great thread!

A reminder that sex isn't only a weapon for the left but also a way to "pad" your resume

So?

This is a great thread!

A reminder that sex isn't only a weapon for the left but also a way to "pad" your resume
Only if you're a woman, though, right?

So?

This is a great thread!

Are you disagreeing with him, and if so, how?

So?

This is a great thread!

I am disagreeing with him slandering Kamala Harris for dating Brown, inferring all her success is due to her brief relationship with him which was entirely in the open; Brown and his wife had been separated for way over a decade.

Brown also admits helping other Democrats during their races, including Gavin Newsom. Shall we infer Brown and he had a relationship too and that Newsom was __________ his _______?

Yes, he appointed her to two commissions prior to becoming mayor. One lasted six months. I'm sure that was the clincher that has brought her to national prominence as a candidate for President.

84?

Wow, Republicans attacking an 84 year old man.

That's really sad.

Somebody should be spanked.

DvPZ98-WsAA-I0E.jpg

So?

This is a great thread!

I am disagreeing with him slandering Kamala Harris for dating Brown, inferring all her success is due to her brief relationship with him which was entirely in the open; Brown and his wife had been separated for way over a decade.

Brown also admits helping other Democrats during their races, including Gavin Newsom. Shall we infer Brown and he had a relationship too and that Newsom was __________ his _______?

Yes, he appointed her to two commissions prior to becoming mayor. One lasted six months. I'm sure that was the clincher that has brought her to national prominence as a candidate for President.

Getting started is the hardest part, of almost anything.

She got jobs from the man she was having sex with. A man, btw, who was literally TWICE her age.

The fact that he helped other people, in no way undermines the likely hood that their sexual relationship was a factor in him choosing to help her.

Kamala Harris Dated Willie Brown Decades Ago and Her Critics Claim It Matters

"As Harris tried to shake her ties to Brown in that ’03 race, he found ways to keep their connection in the public eye. He donated $500 to her campaign and, reportedly without input or consent from Harris’s team, had a consultant who had worked on his mayoral campaigns send out a fundraising letter on her behalf, carrying his name.

“I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco,” Brown asserted in his Chronicle piece... "

This is a great thread!

She got jobs from the man she was having sex with. A man, btw, who was literally TWICE her age.

The fact that he helped other people, in no way undermines the likely hood that their sexual relationship was a factor in him choosing to help her.

"As Harris tried to shake her ties to Brown in that ’03 race, he found ways to keep their connection in the public eye. He donated $500 to her campaign and, reportedly without input or consent from Harris’s team, had a consultant who had worked on his mayoral campaigns send out a fundraising letter on her behalf, carrying his name.

“I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco,” Brown asserted in his Chronicle piece... "
A man who also was known for giving jobs to his friends and inner circle. That Kamala was a "friend," it does not mean that sex was the reason or that that was the reason she dated him. THAT is what is misogynistic about this entire attack. Some of just cannot seem to get your minds out of women's pants.

Willie Brown's little love muffin.

California has known this since she fucked her way into the State Attorney General position.

She's not dumb, but she is utterly without integrity.
Did you vote for Trump?

Sadly no, wish I had.

Did you vote for Robert Barack Obamugabe?

This is a great thread!

A man who also was known for giving jobs to his friends and inner circle. That Kamala was a "friend," it does not mean that sex was the reason or that that was the reason she dated him. THAT is what is misogynistic about this entire attack. Some of just cannot seem to get your minds out of women's pants.

Your assumption that I support his giving jobs based on friendship, instead of merit is incorrect.

ALL of that was, imo, wrong, and that he gave the jobs to her and helped her career based on their personal relationship, which was sexual, was ethically WRONG.

That fact that he was SIXTY, and she was THIRTY, strongly suggests that the reason she was sleeping with him was not real sexual attraction, but her looking for what he could do for her.

Also, ethnically wrong, and an injustice to the people that deserved those jobs based on merit, and to her political opponents in the political race he helped her in.

California has known this since she fucked her way into the State Attorney General position.

Did you vote for Trump?

Sadly no, wish I had.

As a Trump supporter, you have no leg to stand on criticizing Harris for having no integrity. Trump has clearly demonstrated that he has none. Why is it different for Harris? Because she is a woman.

Did you vote for Trump?

Sadly no, wish I had.

As a Trump supporter, you have no leg to stand on criticizing Harris for having no integrity. Trump has clearly demonstrated that he has none. Why is it different for Harris? Because she is a woman.

What has Trump done, as unethical as exchanging sexual favors for a job and political support?

Did you vote for Trump?

Sadly no, wish I had.

As a Mugabe supporter, nothing you say has merit.

Forum List

Back