Kamala Harris Slept Her Way to the Top

So?

And Trump inherited, conned, bullied and sexually assaulted his way to the ‘top’.

Where is your thread about that?

Inheriting your money is not illegal, nor immoral.

Being a prostitute is both.
/—-/ What will Libs say when Chelssa inherited her parents money? How about the Obama kids? Will they get attacked?
Inherited money is fine My kids will inherit money BUT trump dirty money tax cheating money is a completely other thing

LOL!!! I'm sure it is. Because of reasons.

Do you know the names of the people that got passed over for the jobs she got by sucking dick?
/——/ Some sex worker got screwed out of her pay because Kamala was giving freebies

So?

And Trump inherited, conned, bullied and sexually assaulted his way to the ‘top’.

Where is your thread about that?

/—-/ What will Libs say when Chelssa inherited her parents money? How about the Obama kids? Will they get attacked?
Inherited money is fine My kids will inherit money BUT trump dirty money tax cheating money is a completely other thing

Do you know the names of the people that got passed over for the jobs she got by sucking dick?
/——/ Some sex worker got screwed out of her pay because Kamala was giving freebies
Look at all those sex workers getting screwed out of trumps pay when he married the worker Melania

Look at all those sex workers getting screwed out of trumps pay when he married the worker Melania

Those jobs she got, by sucking dick, that launched her career.

What about the other applicants for those jobs? Was that right? Do you give a fuck?

See taking the “sex workers” comment that the poster before you made and rolling that into your own retort is a sign of lack of cleverness and a dependence upon others for you commentaries.

Last edited:

Wrong thread...Dufus

Kamala Harris is a saint compared to Trump! End of story!

She is a whore.

A whore? For what? Engaging in a consenting relationship between two adults? Do you have the same moral outrage toward Trump?

For exchanging sex for a job. That is prostitution.

Someone paid Trump for sex? Who?!

Who said she was "exchanging sex for a job"? Maybe they were mutually exclusive. Just more fake news from Fox News. Funny...

She is a whore.

A whore? For what? Engaging in a consenting relationship between two adults? Do you have the same moral outrage toward Trump?

Who said she was "exchanging sex for a job"? Maybe they were mutually exclusive. Just more fake news from Fox News. Funny...

Sure, the person that happened to be the best person for the jobs, just happened to be the young woman sucking the mayor's dick.

coincidence-68eiab.jpg

Whoring your way up the ladder won’t get her elected but if she becomes a transgender lesbian providing sanctuary to two illegal felons then she is a shoo in.

She is a whore.

Sure, the person that happened to be the best person for the jobs, just happened to be the young woman sucking the mayor's dick.

Who told you she sucked his dick? Fox News? Funny...

She is a whore.

Who told you she sucked his dick? Fox News? Funny...

She didn't get the job because she let the mayor buy her dinner.

That is not the way prostitution works.

Stop pretending that you don't know that.

Last edited:
Harris and Brown dated briefly in the mid-1990s, after Brown had separated from his wife in 1981. They split up in 1995, according to the San Francisco Chronicle, and Harris went on to marry California-based lawyer Douglas Emhoff in 2014.

Willie Brown’s op-ed about Kamala Harris, explained

So, what's the problem? Brown was separated from his wife and Harris was single. Don't be so misogynistic.

Because she got paid for it, at the expense of people who wanted those jobs too.

"Great news for Michael Avenatti! If he jumps in now, he'll actually be the class of the field."

Harris and Brown dated briefly in the mid-1990s, after Brown had separated from his wife in 1981. They split up in 1995, according to the San Francisco Chronicle, and Harris went on to marry California-based lawyer Douglas Emhoff in 2014.

Willie Brown’s op-ed about Kamala Harris, explained

So, what's the problem? Brown was separated from his wife and Harris was single. Don't be so misogynistic.

Because she got paid for it, at the expense of people who wanted those jobs too.
You just make shit up. Just puke out the most reprehensible vomit on the Interwebs. Since the Deep State ain't workin' for you white boys, the next thing you will be proclaiming is that Kamal is coming for your guns. Sound familiar? O....

Forum List

Back