Kamala Harris to Big Democratic Donors: ‘We are Going to Win’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“We know which candidate in this election puts the American people first: Our President, Joe Biden.”

Biden is the first candidate that’s losing so badly he’s being forced out before voting starts. I wonder who wants to destroy their political future enough to be her running mate?

I am willing to wager that some Dems hope that Biden loses so definitively that it erases Kamalas political career. I read the comments on youtube because I watch videos and views from all political leanings, engage in discussion with all sides. She is clearly very unpopular, appealing to only a small percentage of the electorate: black females. This is of course absurd as it illustrates what many say "they are the most dependable Dem voting group".

Is it a good or bad reality that they know that without question, a particular segment of the population will vote for them no matter what? To offend them would be the only reason they might stay home. Someone stated that they represent 7% of the electorate.

If Trump and JD have to be replaced, who would be the R's best choice as the anti-Kamala?

Gaitz? MTG? Jim Jordan? Or some anti-Maga?

Trump better stop saying stupid things, or the Dems might actually pull it off. As a conservative I usually vote Republican, but as a Christian I might stay home this time.

Trump better stop saying stupid things, or the Dems might actually pull it off. As a conservative I usually vote Republican, but as a Christian I might stay home this time.
I didn't listen to him but the media are saying that he stayed straight and more or less honest for 20 minutes and then he went off.
Trump isn't suited to anything other than Maga extremism.

That's a tactic he's found for himself that is deeply appealing to perhaps a majority of America's voters!

I believe he can end the war against Russia by relying on the OPM issue alone!

I think if the election were held right now, Trump would steamroll over Biden. But who the hell knows what things will look like in three months?

Think about what's happened in the last two months

• For the first time ever, a former President was found guilty on felony charges. All 34 of them. Does anyone remember that?
  • Then, we experience the most consequential debate performance in history that will likely lead to Biden stepping down. I can't think of a more dramatic event in modern American electoral history.
  • Finally, had Trump not turned at just the right time, the world would have watched Trump's head get blown to pieces. And thank God the assassin missed.

My guess is that Kamala will be the nominee and could very well win. Her upside is pretty high because nobody really knows her. OTOH, if she runs like she ran in the Democratic primary, she'll lose. The good thing is that she'll be running in the general and won't have to cowtow to the progressive base.

There's a recent poll that has RFK Jr crushing Trump in a head-to-head match-up. And that's not because people love RFK Jr. He's a nutjob. Outside of the MAGA echo chamber media bubble, most Americans do not want Trump.

“We know which candidate in this election puts the American people first: Our President, Joe Biden.”

Biden is the first candidate that’s losing so badly he’s being forced out before voting starts. I wonder who wants to destroy their political future enough to be her running mate?

These democrats could chose Gavin Newsom. After all he has done such a good job turning California into a shit hole.

Forum List

Back