Kamala Harris Wants To Leave Washington DC

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I really wish she could, couldn't there be exceptions? The woman wants to leave so I think that they should let her. Even if it's just temporary. She's not doing her job anyways so what's the difference or point of it?

I really wish she could, couldn't there be exceptions? The woman wants to leave so I think that they should let her. Even if it's just temporary. She's not doing her job anyways so what's the difference or point of it?

She should just RESIGN! She is more useless than old man Joe, which is amazing.

She should just RESIGN! She is more useless than old man Joe, which is amazing.

Yeah, even though he's a puppet and doing what he's told to do at least he's doing something even though none of it is any good. She never does anything but drink and decorate her office. You don't need to be a VP to do that.

Kamala Harris might be worried about Joe Biden being impeached and removed from office.
She knows that she is already over her head.
She should resign.
Maybe the Klanocrats can at least choose a functional person to do the job.

Maybe they "explained" to her that she has to go so Hilliary or one of the obamas can be made VP before Joe has to resign.

Yeah, even though he's a puppet and doing what he's told to do at least he's doing something even though none of it is any good. She never does anything but drink and decorate her office. You don't need to be a VP to do that.
How do you know these things? where did you hear it?

Forum List

Back