Kamala Harris: We have to confiscate guns because our babies are being slaughtered

Well I mean, if it's for the babies, RIGHT! What could be more compelling than saving babies.

Now juxtapose that position with this one.

I guess Harris fails to see the irony, it appears she really doesn't care that babies are dying, she just seems to care how they die. Guns killing babies bad, abortion killing babies coming down the birth canal, good.

Your thoughts?

The second a woman becomes pregnant, is the embryo no longer hers in any literal sense? I mean she has to take that baby to term no matter what? Her body legally belongs to the state until the baby is born or dies on its own? Is that the free society republicans envision?

ROFLMFAO

Harris favors late term abortion of viable babies and has gone as far as supporting post birth abortions, which itself is an oxymoron. If you think she's right, you're one sick puppy.

Well I mean, if it's for the babies, RIGHT! What could be more compelling than saving babies.

I guess Harris fails to see the irony, it appears she really doesn't care that babies are dying, she just seems to care how they die. Guns killing babies bad, abortion killing babies coming down the birth canal, good.

Your thoughts?

The second a woman becomes pregnant, is the embryo no longer hers in any literal sense? I mean she has to take that baby to term no matter what? Her body legally belongs to the state until the baby is born or dies on its own? Is that the free society republicans envision?

ROFLMFAO

Harris favors late term abortion of viable babies and has gone as far as supporting post birth abortions, which itself is an oxymoron. If you think she's right, you're one sick puppy.

We can discuss late term abortions, but first answer my question. When a woman immediately becomes pregnant, is she obligated at that point to carry the baby to term?

Your thoughts?

ROFLMFAO

We can discuss late term abortions, but first answer my question. When a woman immediately becomes pregnant, is she obligated at that point to carry the baby to term?

Thirty-eight states currently have foeticide laws on the books that recognize an 'unborn child' (the legal term) as a murder victim.

This represents a legal hypocrisy if the same unborn child can be medically terminated legally. It changes the pregnancy termination from an abortion (Federally legal in all states) to involuntary euthanasia.

While euthanasia is legal in nine states, involuntary euthanasia isn't legal anywhere in the US.

Shut up tan Hillary, you just broke your oath of office before even winning and being sworn in. What a lawless left wing idiot.

Confiscating guns, green new deal ,and shipping poor urbanites into the burbs will play well in peoria

Last edited by a moderator:

Your thoughts?

Kamala didn't say that. Fake news thread with a fake quote.

Kamala is on A MISSION FROM GOD to help make this world a better place, my friends

I can see you care not for guns rights.
You can't see shit.

You're a Leftist.
I can tell you hate Americans that are veterans who are having their rights violated. Actual rights violations not a projected pretend situation. You are part of the problem you do not stand for anything but a violation of rights. Saving babies is a good thing there is nothing wrong with it.

Last edited:
Confiscating guns, green new deal ,and shipping poor urbanites into the burbs will play well in peoria

View attachment 375594
Projected fear of nothing right now Kamala is in no position to do anything. When in real time Trump allows gun rights to be violated by an unconstitutional law created during the unconstitutional drug war and you say nothing against it because you love the establishment.

Your thoughts?

ROFLMFAO

I guess that would depend if you buy into the words contained in the DOI, that everyone is entitled to LIFE, LIBERTY and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS. Then there are the due process arguments contained in the Constitution itself. Personally I have no problems with first trimester abortions, beyond that, not so much.

Your thoughts?

Kamala didn't say that. Fake news thread with a fake quote.

Oh boy, another commie that didn't watch the video. Run along until you have.

View attachment 375594
Projected fear of nothing right now Kamala is in no position to do anything. When in real time Trump allows gun rights to be violated by an unconstitutional law created during the unconstitutional drug war and you say nothing against it because you love the establishment.

Why don't you just come out a describe what you're talking about with links. Or are you just spewing crap trying to get reactions?

She is such a fucking hypocrit.

You know when a regressive commiecrat says "it's for the children", you know they're lying.

Pelosi triesthis tactic all the time. She used it for not passing the relief bill last week....citing STARVING CHILDREN! :auiqs.jpg:

The lying bitch didnt mention it didnt pass because Dims wanted funding for abortions through PP, no signature checks on mail in ballots, and no ID check at the polls. :laughing0301:

.....ITS ABOUT THE CHILDREN!

View attachment 375594

Why don't you just come out a describe what you're talking about with links. Or are you just spewing crap trying to get reactions?

Are you ignorant of the laws passed concerning the issue because the echo chamber failed yous. Where is your link proving that Kamala has confiscated any gun over an attempt to protect children?
That's because federal law doesn't permit legal gun ownership for medical marijuana users.

Last edited:

View attachment 375594

Are you ignorant of the laws passed concerning the issue because the echo chamber failed yous. Where is your link proving that Kamala has confiscated any gun over an attempt to protect children?
That's because federal law doesn't permit legal gun ownership for medical marijuana users.
federal law is the 2nd amendment,,so show me where it says that,,,

She is such a fucking hypocrit.

You know when a regressive commiecrat says "it's for the children", you know they're lying.

Pelosi triesthis tactic all the time. She used it for not passing the relief bill last week....citing STARVING CHILDREN! :auiqs.jpg:

The lying bitch didnt mention it didnt pass because Dims wanted funding for abortions through PP, no signature checks on mail in ballots, and no ID check at the polls. :laughing0301:

.....ITS ABOUT THE CHILDREN!

You forgot nation wide ballot harvesting, which is illegal in most States.

View attachment 375594

Poor little commie, I provided quotes from harrisy in the video in the OP. Illegal drug use is a disqualifier for firearms ownership and there are legal CBD alternatives that don't contain THC. Now stop trying to deflect from the thread topic.

Your thoughts?

FACTS are that there are 27,879 TIMES as many babies aborted in one year as there are kids 0-11 killed by guns.
how many kids age 0-11 killed by guns?
Age 0-11 since 2013 total 189 deaths or average per year of 31 kids age 0-11
How many babies have NOT been born due to abortions so far in 2020?
539,482 babies have been aborted up to 8/16/20 or 2,366 every day.... Projected total for 2020 - 864,239 babies aborted.
Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 9.47.41 AM.png

Forum List

Back