Kamala Harris: “Women are getting pregnant every day in America, and this is a real issue."

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
It’s a pandemic!!! Like women are waking up with COVID or something. Last I heard they figured out what causes pregnancy. And the fact she’s so hell bent to murder children rather than either helping the mom keep her child or have the baby adopted just shows how evil she is.

“Women are getting pregnant every day in America, and this is a real issue."​

* FBI WARNING *
PUBLIC ENEMY #1

Screen Shot 2024-07-25 at 6.43.27 PM.png

IF YOU SEE THIS PERSON, PLEASE REPORT THEM TO YOUR LOCAL FBI OFFICE

Funny, in my entire life I have never known anyone with a pregnancy problem. If you got pregnant, you were with child and you had a kid, or at worst, you used contraception or had a vas or a hyst to avoid it.

I've yet to meet a single person who had a "pregnancy problem" concerned for their "reproductive rights."

Oh no! Pregnancy is such a big problem. Everyone needs to stop having sex (unless you’re post menopausal) and that will solve this horrific problem!

They recently invented something called a “condom.” ( Cleopatra had her lovers using them 2000 years ago.)

Gee if a woman doesn't want to get pregnant all it takes is some personal responsibility on her part and her partner's

Forum List

Back