Kamala Harris Wowed That Electricity Charging EV Has No Sound or Smell

Most people don't know about electric autos as well.

its about time, the people in Central America can have jobs, instead of republicans using them.
Off topic, Harris was talking about EVs not Central America, I know you need to deflect because she sounds like an idiot.

Off topic, Harris was talking about EVs not Central America, I know you need to deflect because she sounds like an idiot.
I've been surprised at how quiet EV's are. Eerily so, imo. And I'm told their acceleration is different (faster and more sudden) than a conventional engine.

Conservative, you’re wrong on this. Electric cars are more efficient than gas cars. Source electricity can be changed.
You always have to count the efficency of the source used to produce the electricity, moron. In New Jersy, natural gas is the main source of electricity. Nuclear is second.

No, she was talking about Central America. I wanted to show the good in her, not the dumb shi. that doesn't belong in Politics.

Now now, he is paying your taxes......

He'd be wise to pay NJ's debt

Tell us again how charging an EV with an internal combustion engine is more efficient than driving a car with an internal combustion engine, Genius. :cuckoo: :itsok:
Well about 15 some years ago I had a big argument with by High school/College
buddy.About Cars and how fast.I cited the benchmark of 0-60 mph times.
Anything under 4 seconds is like Ferrari territory.Now most sport cars easily
go under 5 seconds.However Electric engines are much faster.Depending on
how big the electric engine and what kind of sport car.
My Buddy was working on an idea for an electric engine in a small
sporty compact.I laughed about it.I had just purchased an Evo.They are
very fast Compact sedans that have won many Rally Road races.My Evo could do a
4.5 sec. 0-60 time.I think a new world record at The Bonnevile Salt flats was just
recorded.With an electric engine.
Then of course there is the true story of ... - The World's Fastest Indian - { 2005}
Great movie starring Anthony Hopkins as New Zealander Burt Munro.
Who set a land speed record at Bonneville with his hand-crafted modified
Indian engine.One of Hopkins best movies.Quirky,yet delightful.

So then when interviewed recently she { K.Harris } didn't go on and on
about how she has ideas about remodelling parts of the White House.?
Not about Inflation or the Open border or the level of Violence.
But about the color white.I think she made mention of Blue for stuff like
couches.Real on top of it all.She be.
I wonder if she collects pollen as a hobby.

She had to know what electric cars were about so I guess she tried to adlib some comments and she isn't very good at it. Either that or she is more ignorant than we thought.

I've been surprised at how quiet EV's are. Eerily so, imo. And I'm told their acceleration is different (faster and more sudden) than a conventional engine.
That has nothing to do with Harris and Central America.

I owned a Volt, got good mileage, great acceleration however in the snow and ice it was difficult because if it did not get traction the wheels would not move at all and the computer was an issue at times. All around I liked it.

She had to know what electric cars were about so I guess she tried to adlib some comments and she isn't very good at it. Either that or she is more ignorant than we thought.
She should have thrown some stats at them....like of the 322,000 electric cars sold in 2020 that nearly half of them were in Kalifornia. That means that the 49 other states split 160,000 electric cars showing just how vastly popular this trend is.

No, she was talking about Central America. I wanted to show the good in her, not the dumb shi. that doesn't belong in Politics.
Start a thread on Central America, she is in her forties and knows nothing about EV? They only have been around since the 1830s and mass produced for over a decade. She is not very sharp and neither are you. You had to divert the thread because Harris has no clue about EVs. If this were Trump you'd be all over it on how stupid he is and you know it. Please quit making excuses, you look dumber and dumber each post.

Please, I’m dying to hear your defense of antiquated propulsion systems.

Conservatives mocked generators charging electric cars, when that technology is already proven to be more efficient than ICE propulsion.

Most EV owners do not charge via generator. Conservatives are always stepping in their own shit.
Every one of them charges their car from a generator. You’re an idiot.

Forum List

Back