Kamala Interviewed VP Candidates Today

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Can you imagine how humiliating that would be?

WASHINGTON, Aug 4 (Reuters) - Vice President Kamala Harris will interview three top candidates - Minnesota Governor Tim Walz, U.S. Senator Mark Kelly of Arizona and Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro - at her Washington, D.C., residence on Sunday ahead of a final decision on her running mate.

Harris is expected to announce her choice as early as Monday, ahead of her first public appearance with the vice presidential nominee on Tuesday in Philadelphia, Reuters was first to report. The Harris campaign is also planning a social media announcement featuring the duo, officials familiar with the arrangements told Reuters.

First of all, the process fake. Kamala doesn't get to pick her running mate, any more than the voters got to pick her. Still, to have to sit in front of that DEI hireling knowing that even as a relatevely obscure Dems that she is "considering," that you are far more qualified than she.

No wonder people like Whitmer, Schumer, Schiff, and the black guy said up front they were not interested. Who wants to go down with that ship?

WASHINGTON, Aug 4 (Reuters) - Vice President Kamala Harris will interview three top candidates - Minnesota Governor Tim Walz, U.S. Senator Mark Kelly of Arizona and Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro - at her Washington, D.C., residence on Sunday ahead of a final decision on her running mate.

Harris is expected to announce her choice as early as Monday, ahead of her first public appearance with the vice presidential nominee on Tuesday in Philadelphia, Reuters was first to report. The Harris campaign is also planning a social media announcement featuring the duo, officials familiar with the arrangements told Reuters.

First of all, the process fake. Kamala doesn't get to pick her running mate, any more than the voters got to pick her. Still, to have to sit in front of that DEI hireling knowing that even as a relatevely obscure Dems that she is "considering," that you are far more qualified than she.

No wonder people like Whitmer, Schumer, Schiff, and the black guy said up front they were not interested. Who wants to go down with that ship?

I stand corrected, she has done some interviews over the last two weeks.

Did she just cackle at them and the last one staying in the room won the job?

You are a sick POS and you got called on it.
Huh? You DO realize that the incoherent ramblings of a shit-eating rodent mean nothing to me.... or anybody else.

Are you fucking high?

Heres your mistake.jpg

Here's a couple of Harris Campaign operatives disguised as journalists talking about why anyone should give a shit who "Harris picks" for VP.

At 1:10, the masculine one of the couple says "(Harris) has been vice president, but we haven't seen her as a presidential candidate until now."

Well, yes. That's because nobody voted for her. That's why she hasn't been a presidential candidate before.

What part of "democracy" is so hard for Dems?

Canadian MAGAwannabe ^^^

I know you need friends. A sorry way to make them.

Listen, I support every single president you elect. Going way back to my childhood. However, if you want me to support the defying of norms that I warned you would hurt America and all of the West, well, it's not in my DNA. I'm a gentle man, but I can't be dishonest.

They ran this same program in 202 when covid was active so people said "well, Biden isn't going out because of covid". Here we are, a couple of weeks after Biden after receiving 14M votes dropped out and still Harris hasn't done even a single interview.

The Dems know that the MSM won't ask questions and they understand how low information the average U.S voter is.

Here's an idea, and maybe it is going to happen anyways: why don't you do away with these expensive elections and just have the media owners, big donors and the wealthy choose your president every four years. It would save everyone time and there would be less division in your country.

The disenchanting of Americans to essentially insert a leader is frightening.

Remember my words if and when WWIII starts. If the last 3.5 years haven't been enough of a barometer to get your attention and project the future, I don't know what more to tell you.

Interview questions:

How big is space?

Do you like Venn diagrams?

Have you considered the significance of the passage of time? How significant has it been for you personally?

Please provide at least 3 examples of the significance of the passage of time for you and use the pen and paper to make a Venn diagram of these three examples. Wait, where are you going? The interview is not over

Last edited:
Listen, I support every single president you elect. Going way back to my childhood. However, if you want me to support the defying of norms that I warned you would hurt America and all of the West, well, it's not in my DNA. I'm a gentle man, but I can't be dishonest.

They ran this same program in 202 when covid was active so people said "well, Biden isn't going out because of covid". Here we are, a couple of weeks after Biden after receiving 14M votes dropped out and still Harris hasn't done even a single interview.

The Dems know that the MSM won't ask questions and they understand how low information the average U.S voter is.

Here's an idea, and maybe it is going to happen anyways: why don't you do away with these expensive elections and just have the media owners, big donors and the wealthy choose your president every four years. It would save everyone time and there would be less division in your country.

The disenchanting of Americans to essentially insert a leader is frightening.

Remember my words if and when WWIII starts. If the last 3.5 years haven't been enough of a barometer to get your attention and project the future, I don't know what more to tell you.
I don't listen to you. I do wonder why you think I care, but it does seem that MAGA doesn't run you off as a non US citizen/voter for a reason. It's your butt sniffing.

I don't listen to you. I do wonder why you think I care, but it does seem that MAGA doesn't run you off as a non US citizen/voter for a reason. It's your butt sniffing.

WHich candidate represents capitalism, liberty, government out of your life and a strong presence to deter World War 3?

Oh, and the two more important issues for a thriving America: protected borders and controlling inflation when he gets the country energy independent again.

Forum List

Back