Trump/Haley
Trump/Gabbard
Trump/Winsome Sears
Trump/Condy Rice
Trump/Wanda Sykes
Trump/a trans black midget in a wheelchair

Kamala was put in charge of the border

So I think she should run on that.

Nervous laugh anyone? I know Kamala will need a lot of those nervous laughs here in the near future if ever asked about it.

Then again, that is the beauty of the press, they refuse to ask such questions of those they want in office.

I jerk off to this daily.

Good for her

She has better things to do than play “what if” games about an election three years away

What "better things"? Seems to me she's either failed or refused to do every task the President has given her.

It is AMAZING to me that some politicians are totally unprepared for questions that they KNOW are coming.

How about, "To the best of my knowledge, President Biden will be running in 2024 and it is up to him whether he would like me as a running mate. After that, it is up to the Party to decide who the ultimate candidates are."

Wasn't that easy?

I would rather Trump in 24, and then DeSantis in 28 and 32. Maybe 12 years will repair the damage of 1 year of the Biden admin.

I think TRUMP running will depend on how many rinos get the boot in 2022. DeSantis will have a hard time announcing a run for POTUS right after being re-elected as Governor.

It is AMAZING to me that some politicians are totally unprepared for questions that they KNOW are coming.

How about, "To the best of my knowledge, President Biden will be running in 2024 and it is up to him whether he would like me as a running mate. After that, it is up to the Party to decide who the ultimate candidates are."

Wasn't that easy?

Would be interesting to see how Liz would respond to a question of FJB asking her to be his vp?

Kamala is right, America does not like her because she is a "black" woman..............which is why they elected her?

1642172972101.png

Good for her

She has better things to do than play “what if” games about an election three years away
She hasn’t done anything, the border is going to get bad this spring and she has basically been AWOL on the subject.

She is tied to a bad administration and she will need to separate from Biden to have a shot at winning anything.

I think TRUMP running will depend on how many rinos get the boot in 2022. DeSantis will have a hard time announcing a run for POTUS right after being re-elected as Governor.
Better to get elected first and then go to an exploratory look at running, then onto running. Most politicians like to run while holding another office.

If the commies pass their vote stealing bill we won't need elections in 2024, perhaps that's why Harris is laughing.

Forum List

Back