Kamala Talking About "Climate Mental Health"

The Vice President is pointing out that there are a lot of young people out there who think the world is going to end in short order because of the climate, so they aren't concerned about getting a job, raising a family, buying a home, saving for old age, etc.

All of this "climate change hysteria" is freaking youths out in great numbers- at least in VP Harris' circles.

The Vice President is pointing out that there are a lot of young people out there who think the world is going to end in short order because of the climate, so they aren't concerned about getting a job, raising a family, buying a home, saving for old age, etc.

All of this "climate change hysteria" is freaking youths out in great numbers- at least in VP Harris' circles.
I think she's trying to say people are scared for the climate (which is their fault anyway) and they need anti-depressants to keep from hanging themselves from a ceiling fan.

OIP.Nr0RaUvfGxYlAkw-UHUghgHaGu

I think she's trying to say people are scared for the climate (which is their fault anyway) and they need anti-depressants to keep from hanging themselves from a ceiling fan.

Its a real dilemma I guess. We only have a limited supply of lithium- are we going to use to solve climate change by building batteries or are we going to feed it to people to cure them of their insanity.

One has SEVERE MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES if one is dumb enough to believe Co2 causes Earth climate change...

What the heck is Climate Mental Health?

Another "reason" to bilk the taxpayer over fraud...

We have to pay Leo DeCaprio for the stress of worrying too much.

A much better solution would be to take Leo on April 12th and toss him in the ocean right where the Titanic sunk, to see if the oceans are really warming...

One has SEVERE MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES if one is dumb enough to believe Co2 causes Earth climate change...

Not necessarily. Children are taught from an early age this very "fact".

The mental health issue is allowing this "information" to obsess them, instead of processing it healthily.

One might well have SEVERE MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES if they as are disconnected with actual reality as are you.

Not necessarily. Children are taught from an early age this very "fact".

The mental health issue is allowing this "information" to obsess them, instead of processing it healthily.

Christians in the South are told the Bible is the only book they need to read, and after age 20, its pretty obvious that's the only "info" between the ears...

Christians in the South are told the Bible is the only book they need to read, and after age 20, its pretty obvious that's the only "info" between the ears...

Where did you get that idea? More than 1/2 of my relatives are Christians who live in the Land of Cotton, yet are hardly told that at all.

Where did you get that idea? More than 1/2 of my relatives are Christians who live in the Land of Cotton, yet are hardly told that at all.

There is but one demographic on planet Earth still fooled by 911, the Bible Belt pro Israel christian. If your relatives are not fooled, they do not qualify, not even close. To still be fooled by 911 requires invalidity in both science and math and a firm passion for sticking head in sand....

Forum List

Back