Einstein of climate

I wonder what the climate did before the advent of humans.

Did the dinosaurs have factories?
It changed at a tiny fraction of the rate at which it is changing today under the influence of human GHG emissions.

Listen carefully. Please listen to him Engineer person. Talks about climate all the time here. We have more than one engineer. Both should evaluate the man I speak of Dr. Richard Lindzen. I will point out he actually understands climate. We have some who think Climate is temperature. They talk a lot about temperatures here or there. Climate has at least 6 factors. Some say more.

He hits on the factors.

All truth about Earth climate change here, and you and your "demographic" cannot refute any of it...

It changed at a tiny fraction of the rate at which it is changing today under the influence of human GHG emissions.
I have not read you clearing up how such a extremely tiny amount of a gas manages climate.

I have not read you clearing up how such a extremely tiny amount of a gas manages climate.

Robert, you know how to use Google. What prevents you from looking this information up yourself?

Robert, you know how to use Google. What prevents you from looking this information up yourself?
What prevents you from worrying sick about a problem you claim is not managed by man yet you blame man?

Did you read any of that material? Do you now know how carbon dioxide has raised the Earth's temperature?
What prevents you from worrying sick about a problem you claim is not managed by man yet you blame man?
I quite obviously am worried about AGW, else I wouldn't be here talking about it.

Why do you equate being responsible for a problem and managing that problem? In most cases, the two are diametric opposites.

Did you read any of that material? Do you now know how carbon dioxide has raised the Earth's temperature?

I quite obviously am worried about AGW, else I wouldn't be here talking about it.

Why do you equate being responsible for a problem and managing that problem? In most cases, the two are diametric opposites.
Correct me then if I am wrong. You want humans to manage climate? Because if you don't you are whistling in the wind.

Correct me then if I am wrong. You want humans to manage climate? Because if you don't you are whistling in the wind.
As is very frequently the case, Robert, you are wrong. We want humans to cease affecting the climate. And, tell you what, I will no longer respond to any post of yours that makes any comments about managing the climate.

As is very frequently the case, Robert, you are wrong. We want humans to cease affecting the climate. And, tell you what, I will no longer respond to any post of yours that makes any comments about managing the climate.
Why is this so hard for you?

Why is what so hard for me?
Understanding the Coriolis effect? As you claim all the time, man can correct this. But you think that then man would not be in charge. This stuns me.

Understanding the Coriolis effect?
I do understand the Coriolis effect. That is why I know it is not responsible for climate change or global warming and, having watched your video, know that Lindzen said no such thing.

And now you are once again trying to discuss managing the climate. Goodbye Robert.

Forum List

Back