Kansas Cops Execute An Unarmed, Suicidal Teen,

I wouldn't exactly say that the aunt of the victim would be a calm, objective witness.

The fact of the matter is, the kid was doing everything he could to get the cops to shoot him. He succeeded.

"Suicide by cop" isn't that rare of a thing.

And we all know that cops never get excited, and are always objective.

Clear case of a statist authoritarian defending cops no matter what.

I would say this is a "clear case" of you hating cops, as you do in every single thread involving them. I don't see anything I've posted as "defending cops".

Of course the cops got "excited". That's exactly what the kid was trying to do - "excite" the police, so they'd shoot him.

I would say this is a "clear case" of you hating cops, as you do in every single thread involving them. I don't see anything I've posted as "defending cops".

Of course the cops got "excited". That's exactly what the kid was trying to do - "excite" the police, so they'd shoot him.

I don't hate anyone.

How do you know what the kid was thinking? Can you read minds? Unlike you, I go by facts, which are clearly lacking at this point in time. I don't pretend I can read minds, nor do I leap to conclusions based on my bias. If I were like you I would be claiming these police gunned down an innocent child.

Not being that stupid, I prefer to mock idiots who think they have all the answers, AKA statist authoritarians.

On August 23, Ottawa, Kansas police shot Joseph Jennings 16 times, even as his aunt and uncle begged them not to. According to KCTV in Ottawa, Jennings was suicidal. He had taken an overdose August 21, and two police officers helped to save his life. Both of those officers were involved in gunning down the teen, two days later.

Jennings was released from Ransom Memorial Hospital two days after the suicide attempt, on August 23. His Aunt, Brandy Smith, told KCTV that he left the house just a few hours after returning home, apparently on a suicide mission. Smith said that she looked out her window and saw Jennings outside, as well as six police officers. She and her husband ran to the scene.

8211 Kansas Cops Execute An Unarmed Suicidal Teen As His Family Pleads For His Life

If you point a gun at cops, you die. If you point a gun at me, you die.

I don't hate anyone.

How do you know what the kid was thinking? Can you read minds? Unlike you, I go by facts, which are clearly lacking at this point in time. I don't pretend I can read minds, nor do I leap to conclusions based on my bias. If I were like you I would be claiming these police gunned down an innocent child.

Not being that stupid, I prefer to mock idiots who think they have all the answers, AKA statist authoritarians.

I'm just going by what the family said. They're the ones saying he was suicidal.

Guess the kid got what he wanted. He was disturbed. His survival would have meant that at some point he would have been a threat to others or put others in danger. I have no emotion for him. This article is from a liberal propaganda site.

In response to the shooting, Ottawa Police Chief Dennis Butler said the officers were doing what they are trained to do.

“They reacted based upon the training that they’ve been given from the academy. We were thankful that no officer was injured from protecting themselves from risk of great bodily harm.”

How could any of the officers have gotten injured if he only had a BB gun? It doesn't make sense.

How would any of the officers known that it was just a BB gun?

Yes, what they COULD see may have been, in their vision, a FIREARM(.) Not enough time time to examine, debate, and "hope for the best". An investigation should clear up doubts.

From now on, lets FORCE cops to wait until the bad guy gets at least 1 shot off before they're allowed to shoot, just to be sure its a real gun!!

On August 23, Ottawa, Kansas police shot Joseph Jennings 16 times, even as his aunt and uncle begged them not to. According to KCTV in Ottawa, Jennings was suicidal. He had taken an overdose August 21, and two police officers helped to save his life. Both of those officers were involved in gunning down the teen, two days later.

Jennings was released from Ransom Memorial Hospital two days after the suicide attempt, on August 23. His Aunt, Brandy Smith, told KCTV that he left the house just a few hours after returning home, apparently on a suicide mission. Smith said that she looked out her window and saw Jennings outside, as well as six police officers. She and her husband ran to the scene.

8211 Kansas Cops Execute An Unarmed Suicidal Teen As His Family Pleads For His Life

Good, the little punk probably deserved it or you wouldn't be bitching about it, BatShit.

They shot the boy 16 times and all they care about is whether their armed police officers were injured? Who gives a shit? A poor kid is dead because a bunch of cops wanted to play cops and robbers.

Good, the little punk probably deserved it or you wouldn't be bitching about it, BatShit.

It must suck to be an old bitter christian cracker like you sitting and whining, no place in America for you neo confederate ilk now

Six officers and 16 bullets

But what about the deranged kids actions? Cops are expected to make split second decisions that often involve loss of life. Give em a break.

"“It was like six — six officers, and one cop yelled, ‘Bag him!’ And they bagged him, and he kind of puffed up a little bit, and then they bagged him two more times, and then like 16 shots rang out"

6 cop 16 bullets, one mentally ill kid

"At a Sunday news conference, authorities declined to answer specific questions about the shooting, including how many shots were fired and whether Jennings was armed."

"Jennings puffed out his chest at officers, Smith said, and made several gestures that could have looked like he was going for a gun."

Aunt of teen shot by Ottawa Kan. police says he didn t have to die The Kansas City Star

"At a Sunday news conference, authorities declined to answer specific questions about the shooting, including how many shots were fired and whether Jennings was armed."

"Jennings puffed out his chest at officers, Smith said, and made several gestures that could have looked like he was going for a gun."

Aunt of teen shot by Ottawa Kan. police says he didn t have to die The Kansas City Star

Seems like the cops only know how to do one thing, shoot to kill, not shoot to wound or disable

Think twice about calling the police for a mentally unstable person, it could be a death sentence

Just like the one in may of this year

Virginia high schooler threatens suicide police arrive and kill him Police State USA

Forum List

Back