Kansas Dares to Define "Woman"

If they are not functionally be able to produce ova then they have not developed to produce ova
Developed to and Able to are two completely different things.

Did I write that slow enough for you Einstein.

Dude, you lost this argument biggly. Slink away while you still can

Problems, are quite a bit different than inability.

Your side step is amusing.

When I tell you I worked with women that defined their inability as “disabilities” you want a link?

You are one sad MOFO.

No, I want a link to the medical community calling them disabilities.

I can find them called problems and even disorders. But not disabilities.

It is almost as if you made it up.

No, I want a link to the medical community calling them disabilities.

I can find them called problems and even disorders. But not disabilities.

It is almost as if you made it up.

You need a link, which means you don’t believe that some women can’t produce ova even though they have the equipment that is meant TO make ova.

You are proving the abject stupidity you have displayed multiple times today.

You need a link, which means you don’t believe that some women can’t produce ova even though they have the equipment that is meant TO make ova.

No, I know that some women cannot do that. What I do not know is that it is a disability. I cannot find a single medical/scientific journal that calls that a disability.

You just made it up and are now trying to cover for your lie.

No, I know that some women cannot do that. What I do not know is that it is a disability. I cannot find a single medical/scientific journal that calls that a disability.

You just made it up and are now trying to cover for your lie.

Disability defined (for the stupid)

: a physical, mental, cognitive, or developmental condition that impairs, interferes with, or limits a person's ability to engage in certain tasks or actions or participate in typical daily activities and interactions
Scientists have tentatively linked the reading disability known as dyslexia to a bevy of brain disturbances.—Science News

How, with his severe disability, has Hawking been able to out-think and out-intuit his leading colleague-competitors …—Kip S. Thorne

Yet one ends up admiring him for his devotion to the disability that could have unmade his career as an actor. It is through his deafness that we hear his story.—Lennard J. Davis

also : impaired function or ability
Sarcopenia is a loss of muscle mass and strength that normally occurs with aging, and it's a major cause of frailty and disability in the elderly. —Andrew Weil

Thrombolytic therapy has been used in patients with acute ischemic stroke to restore cerebral blood flow, reduce ischemia, and limit neurologic disability.

: a physical, mental, cognitive, or developmental condition that impairs, interferes with, or limits a person's ability to engage in certain tasks or actions or participate in typical daily activities and interactions

Thanks for proving you made it up!

That's not a woman, that's a horse wearing a wig.
This is a woman.

eyJpdSI6IjNhOTViYTM2YmE5MmNjN2NlNzM0MTFkNDA3OGY1OWY4MjE5NTZiMmQ5MTgzMWMxMWRiNGEzMzUxYmY4MjYxNTMiLCJ3Ijo0NTAsImgiOjMwMCwiZCI6MS41LCJjcyI6MCwiZiI6NCwid3EiOjUwfQ.webp

I can tell you waht is NOT a woman

this

"Rachel" Levine

z2ML2Nu.jpg
All the estrogen in the world will never make that dude look like anything other than a ugly guy in a wig. It’s like he has zero self awareness. I seriously wonder why he’s subjecting himself to so much ridicule.

Forum List

Back