Kansas Dares to Define "Woman"

Here's a little secret: A woman is anything that is female soul wise. It has nothing to do with the flesh that you're wrapped in.
If you come back for another life and you have a female soul then you'll want to look it and so you'll be transgender.

There's nothing wrong with that. Nothing to do with what is between your legs when you were born.

All the estrogen in the world will never make that dude look like anything other than a ugly guy in a wig. It’s like he has zero self awareness. I seriously wonder why he’s subjecting himself to so much ridicule.

Those people have severe personality disorders :cuckoo:....and I mean severe.....and some in the rest of the world doesn't seem to care how unstable they are.

You can’t read, but you’re telling us how friggen successful your kids are.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can read, which is how I know being unable to bear children does not fall under a disability.

This is the same reason no medical or scientific organization labels it as a disability.

It is shit you made up and you just keep digging your whole deeper.

I can read, which is how I know being unable to bear children does not fall under a disability.

This is the same reason no medical or scientific organization labels it as a disability.

It is shit you made up and you just keep digging your whole deeper.

Nice dodge.

If your reproductive system cannot produce ova, the reproductive system is not functioning correctly. Now go back and read the provided definitions of disability.

Which dumb and dumber character do you most closely resemble?

No, the hateful bigoted right continues the culture wars by attacking and vilifying those gay and transgender.

Protecting the rights women have fought for centuries to obtain is not hateful nor bigoted. It is indeed noble.

Now go away after apologizing to us standing up for women.

Forum List

Back