Kansas Dares to Define "Woman"

You don’t read well do you. Prior to the surgery, the system developed to create ova.

I can speak slower if needed? 🤦‍♂️
Some women are born without systems that create eggs.

Why make it complicated? The definition should have just been “anyone born with XX chromosome”

Some women are born without systems that create eggs.

Why make it complicated? The definition should have just been “anyone born with XX chromosome”

Nothing complicated at all about it. The system was created to create ova.

It does not, because of the disability, create sperm. 🤦‍♂️

You did not answer the question.
Yes I did. You don’t like the answer.
You asked if they had to have breast vagina and child reproductive capabilities. I answered they are born with them so yes. You try to deflect. Some women may find many years later that their reproduction abilities have “become disabled” but they are still women and were still born as women
I’m sure you will not agree but that’s all the dot connecting of the very obvious that I will do for you.

Yes I did. You don’t like the answer.
You asked if they had to have breast vagina and child reproductive capabilities. I answered they are born with them so yes. You try to deflect. Some women may find many years later that their reproduction abilities have “become disabled” but they are still women and were still born as women
I’m sure you will not agree but that’s all the dot connecting of the very obvious that I will do for you.

But that is not what you said....you said they had to have this....

"Breasts, vagina, can have babies".

So, anyone missing any of the three would not be a woman, using your definition.

But that is not what you said....you said they had to have this....

"Breasts, vagina, can have babies".

So, anyone missing any of the three would not be a woman, using your definition.

The ones that can’t have a disability. Got that yet?

Do you hate the disabled?

Are they still women?

Is it a disability to not be able to bear children?

Does that make every woman who has gone through menopause disabled?

Do you hate the disabled?
So you’re admitting your original definition was wrong

Definitions need precise language. That’s why technical writing is a skill.

So you’re admitting your original definition was wrong

Definitions need precise language. That’s why technical writing is a skill.
Show my definition.

They do need precise language for the “challenged”. Most of us know the difference between a penis and a vagina.

For the entirety of human history, everybody always knew what a woman was.

Two years into the Xiden administration and all of a sudden half of the population doesn't.

Well, seeing you need to be told what a woman is, and I don’t, I guess I’m wayyyyyyyyyy the fuck ahead of you.

Just sayin

I don't, it is just fun to watch you moron spin. I will have to let my SIL know that she is disabled due to not being able to have children. She will get a kick out of that

From the law....“Female” is defined as someone “whose biological reproductive system is developed to produce ova"

So, once they are no longer producing ova, they no longer count as women?

Their reproductive system still developed to produce ova. If your quote is correct then the ability or inability to do so isnt part of it.

Their reproductive system still developed to produce ova. If your quote is correct then the ability or inability to do so isnt part of it.

If they are not producing them, then clearly the reproductive system is not developed to do so

If they are not producing them, then clearly the reproductive system is not developed to do so

Does it say they have to be able to produce ova or just have the parts that are supposed to produce ova? If you dont put gas in an engine it wont run. Does that mean it's not an engine?

I don't, it is just fun to watch you moron spin. I will have to let my SIL know that she is disabled due to not being able to have children. She will get a kick out of that

If she gets a kick out of it, tell her I know a guy who’s wife committed suicide because of the depression she had over not being able to have children. It was her life long dream.

Maybe she can laugh at him.

If she gets a kick out of it, tell her I know a guy who’s wife committed suicide because of the depression she had over not being able to have children. It was her life long dream.

Maybe she can laugh at him.

That is tragic, having people like you tell her she was not a real woman or that she was disabled likely led to her choice.

Does it say they have to be able to produce ova or just have the parts that are supposed to produce ova? If you dont put gas in an engine it wont run. Does that mean it's not an engine?

There are folks on here that will require you to better define your statement. They ain’t too bright.

Forum List

Back