Kansas Dares to Define "Woman"

Yes, it is very hateful to tell a woman that cannot have children that she is disabled.

Not at all, I’ve worked in support groups where that is how THEY, the women of child bearing years, that can’t have children, actually describe their situation.

Is this really even an issue. You don’t think there are reproductive disabilities?

What are you 12 years old or just stupid?

Nope.

My oldest just turned 28 this week. She is bringing home just at 200 grand this year thanks to a promotion to a position her company created for her due to the extra work she was doing. My youngest is attending college to be a Civil Engineer and is working while he does it.

I laterally could not be more proud of them both.

Nope.

My oldest just turned 28 this week. She is bringing home just at 200 grand this year thanks to a promotion to a position her company created for her due to the extra work she was doing. My youngest is attending college to be a Civil Engineer and is working while he does it.

I laterally could not be more proud of them both.

Hope neither have reproductive disabilities. Their old man will laugh at them.

Hope neither have reproductive disabilities. Their old man will laugh at them.

I do not laugh at people that have reproductive problems, nor do I tell them they are disabled due to it.

By the way, can you link to any scientific journal or etc. that uses the term "reproductive disabilities"?

Thanks.

Does the law say you have to functionally be able to produce ova? You keep avoiding that question. I think we both know why.

If they are not functionally be able to produce ova then they have not developed to produce ova

I do not laugh at people that have reproductive problems, nor do I tell them they are disabled due to it.

By the way, can you link to any scientific journal or etc. that uses the term "reproductive disabilities"?

Thanks.

Problems, are quite a bit different than inability.

Your side step is amusing.

When I tell you I worked with women that defined their inability as “disabilities” you want a link?

You are one sad MOFO.

Forum List

Back