Kansas event underlines the need for more guns

How about we just round up anyone with a gun and imprison them?

Because there are more law abiding gun owners than there are not, I know Leftists are FANATICAL about taking guns off LAW ABIDING gun owners, I mean there's some ulterior motive for that, perhaps it has to do with Bernie Sanders and his wanting to put ALL Trump supporters into Gulags or whatever, difficult to do IF ALL of them are armed etc a lot easier IF they were ALL unarmed.
Every shooter was once a law abiding gun owner. I say we stop the problem at the source.

No. TENS of MILLIONS of law abiding gun owners vs minimal amount of criminals.
Nope. Every gun owner is on temper-tantrum, one drink, one bad day or bad decision, from murder.

I have lots of guns and I get pissed off and pissed drunk on occasion and havent felt the need to kill anyone,even though a lot of em deserved it.

why-blame-guns-for-violent-people.jpg

Because of our Holy Right to own a gun, as many as we want, as big and fast as we want, we do not accept any personal responsibility for the damage that our overabundance of easily procurred weapons has done in this country. We have young people shooting each other in the streets, and husbands shooting wives, and people who have gone off the deep end firing away at total strangers at bars, concerts, etc. And every single person who opposes responsible regulation on those guns due to the Holy Second Amendment is enabling mindless needless murders. 10,000 HOMICIDES a year. Not accidents, not suicides. 10,000 people killed by another with a GUN. Only 7% of homicides are caused by teenagers so don't try giving me that "It's all the gangs' fault," either.
If anything else were causing 10,000 deaths a year, whether it was a defective appliance or a disease, the government would be all over it. Not guns though, because of the Holy Right.
Well, fuck that.

Why do you demand that we drastically increase our violent crime rate in order to strip our citizens of their right to defend themselves? Specifically, how is that a great idea?

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.
By James Slack
UPDATED:18:14 EST, 2 July 2009

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

i-DBZ3hqP-L.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 920 and South Africa 1,609.

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Grayling said: 'This is a damning indictment of this government's comprehensive failure over more than a decade to tackle the deep rooted social problems in our society, and the knock on effect on crime and anti-social behaviour.

Read more: The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Daily Mail Online

UK is violent crime capital of Europe

^^^^ Both articles from 2009, near 11 years ago.

I question an article from 2009 because of # 2 because we are not that violent within our population, there is no way we are even in the top 20 to suggest we are on par with the crazy situation in South Africa and Sweden is ridiculous. And France at # 10 illustrates why I question well everything below # 1. I would suggest that now if we go from 2016 that Sweden would be # 1, the UK # 2 and France # 3 and also Finland like us would not even be in the top 20.

Because of our Holy Right to own a gun, as many as we want, as big and fast as we want, we do not accept any personal responsibility for the damage that our overabundance of easily procurred weapons has done in this country. We have young people shooting each other in the streets, and husbands shooting wives, and people who have gone off the deep end firing away at total strangers at bars, concerts, etc. And every single person who opposes responsible regulation on those guns due to the Holy Second Amendment is enabling mindless needless murders. 10,000 HOMICIDES a year. Not accidents, not suicides. 10,000 people killed by another with a GUN. Only 7% of homicides are caused by teenagers so don't try giving me that "It's all the gangs' fault," either.
If anything else were causing 10,000 deaths a year, whether it was a defective appliance or a disease, the government would be all over it. Not guns though, because of the Holy Right.
Well, fuck that.

Why do you demand that we drastically increase our violent crime rate in order to strip our citizens of their right to defend themselves? Specifically, how is that a great idea?

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.
By James Slack

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

i-DBZ3hqP-L.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 920 and South Africa 1,609.

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Grayling said: 'This is a damning indictment of this government's comprehensive failure over more than a decade to tackle the deep rooted social problems in our society, and the knock on effect on crime and anti-social behaviour.

Read more: The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Daily Mail Online

^^^^ Both articles from 2009, near 11 years ago.

I question an article from 2009 because of # 2 because we are not that violent within our population, there is no way we are even in the top 20 to suggest we are on par with the crazy situation in South Africa and Sweden is ridiculous. And France at # 10 illustrates why I question well everything below # 1. I would suggest that now if we go from 2016 that Sweden would be # 1, the UK # 2 and France # 3 and also Finland like us would not even be in the top 20.

The below is more recent dealing with 2016/2017:

upload_2020-1-21_21-43-11.png

^^^^ As I thought we are very low in the above we are on the above graph in between Northern Ireland (UK) and Finland. As I thought France, UK, Sweden and I am not shocked Belgium and Spain are all high.

This is Intentional Homicides Rates from 2008-2017:

upload_2020-1-21_21-45-51.png

^^^^ As I thought we are again low in this subject we are on the above graph in between Netherlands and Poland, NOT shocked that France is EPIC in this subject, followed by the UK.

This is Intentional Homicides just for 2017:

upload_2020-1-21_21-48-35.png

^^^^ Again we are very low in this subject we are on the above graph in between Greece and Spain. Very SHOCKED that Latvia of ALL nations has the highest rate.

Crime statistics - Statistics Explained

In the below link the chart we are MEGA low in the murder rate we are # 143 out of the listed nations, so this again illustrates those 2009 articles having us at # 2 is horsecrap eg. in 2010 we only had 52 murders compared with 682 for France who are # 75 and the UK with 722 and who are at # 71, the United States is at # 14 and Brasil is at # 1

This is the Top 20:

upload_2020-1-21_21-59-40.png

upload_2020-1-21_22-0-15.png

Countries Compared by Crime > Violent crime > Murder rate. International Statistics at NationMaster.com

Well, fuck that.

By James Slack

i-DBZ3hqP-L.jpg

That bollox has been debunked too many times. The source is the Conservative Party who were trying to discredit the Labour government.

Well, fuck that.

By James Slack

i-DBZ3hqP-L.jpg

That bollox has been debunked too many times. The source is the Conservative Party who were trying to discredit the Labour government.

Okay yes but we are WRONGLY at # 2 on that list printed, this is not correct and never was correct and I have in my post # 224 illustrated with copy and paste graphs and links why it was never correct. Why the UK Conservative Party incorrectly slander my nation in that way having us at # 2 I do not know but it is NOT correct and never was correct.

Well, fuck that.

By James Slack

i-DBZ3hqP-L.jpg

Okay yes but we are WRONGLY at # 2 on that list printed, this is not correct and never was correct and I have in my post # 224 illustrated with copy and paste graphs and links why it was never correct. Why the UK Conservative Party incorrectly slander my nation in that way having us at # 2 I do not know but it is NOT correct and never was correct.
Austria was not the target.The British government was the target.

Well, fuck that.

By James Slack

i-DBZ3hqP-L.jpg

Austria was not the target.The British government was the target.

Okay and okay. As of now in 2020 Wales is safe yes? I ask because as you know my Professor friend invite me on a Cultural Visit to Wales in June and my Mama is reading of the knife crime in the UK and she is worried already, thinking I might get at random stabbed, is she worrying for no reason or no?

Okay, I know that no one who should read this will, but here is an EXCELLENT article on Swiss gun laws that was written by Business Insider, not one of the left-leaning rags. It is quite interesting.
Switzerland has a stunningly high rate of gun ownership — here's why it doesn't have mass shootings

So it's the culture in Switzerland, just what many posters have been saying. It's a culture issue, not a gun issue.
Did you read the article?

Yes I did, there is lots of training there is a commitment to there Army, they stay neutral during political events. They have a national contest for their youth in the art of shooting. Sounds cultural to me.
It's not "cultural" to decide locally who gets a gun and to "vet" the prospective gun owner, even send them to a psychiatrist. It's not cultural to refuse a person with a history of crimes or addiction. It's not cultural to forbid conceal carry.
All those things are political and we could do them, too. And since military service is mandatory, all the men know how to handle a gun. They've been trained. ALL of those things make sense, but I can hear the screams from all the folks on this end already.

They will be the demise of gun freedoms in this country because they refuse to be reasonable and make any kind of concessions at all. They're going to lose more than they think.
EVERY single time a new State votes to allow concealed carry you retards shouted from the rooftops OHH NO wild west shoot outs in the streets. And EVERY single time NOTHING of the sort happened. Same with open carry and with less restrictions on concealed carry, NOT ONE of you doomsday claims has come to pass, NOT ONE.

Okay, I know that no one who should read this will, but here is an EXCELLENT article on Swiss gun laws that was written by Business Insider, not one of the left-leaning rags. It is quite interesting.
Switzerland has a stunningly high rate of gun ownership — here's why it doesn't have mass shootings

So it's the culture in Switzerland, just what many posters have been saying. It's a culture issue, not a gun issue.
Did you read the article?

Yes I did, there is lots of training there is a commitment to there Army, they stay neutral during political events. They have a national contest for their youth in the art of shooting. Sounds cultural to me.
It's not "cultural" to decide locally who gets a gun and to "vet" the prospective gun owner, even send them to a psychiatrist. It's not cultural to refuse a person with a history of crimes or addiction. It's not cultural to forbid conceal carry.
All those things are political and we could do them, too. And since military service is mandatory, all the men know how to handle a gun. They've been trained. ALL of those things make sense, but I can hear the screams from all the folks on this end already.

They will be the demise of gun freedoms in this country because they refuse to be reasonable and make any kind of concessions at all. They're going to lose more than they think.

Vetting prospective gun owners, and you can't see an issue with that with our government? IRS audited based on politics during the Obama Administration. and who would bear the cost? It will fall most likely on the gun owner. Many states already stop those with criminal records from owning guns. Surprised you didn't know that. As far as demise of gun freedoms, you can try to change the 2nd Amendment, good luck with that. Stripping people of their Constitutional Rights because of an irrational perceived threat is far more dangerous than owning a gun.

Freedom comes with its price. You might know that if you were actually ever free. Now what we need is freedom from the progressive policies that are driving people to do violence. Tell us, oh, Kabookie, after you take all our guns away and everyone switches over to using something else to kill, what then? Another draconian take away of our freedoms? I could kill you with a pencil! Hell, probably my bare hands.

The SAD TRUTH is that had one of the dead had a gun to defend themselves, there probably would have been a lot less killing. Serial killings ALWAYS happen in a place where everyone is disarmed. Don't believe me? Show me the last time a serial killer ever attacked a police station! :21:
How about the freedom to go have a beer without being in mortal.danger?

Then stop electing democrats who put in democrat party judges and prosecutors who keep letting violent, repeat gun offenders out of jail and prison...

How about we start there, you doofus.

How stalinist of you. Then we can get rid of anybody who reads books not approved by the government.

Then we can get rid of anyone who isn't useful to the government.

Thinking people see where this leads. Leaves you out.

This is the Liberal aka Leftist version of The Second Amendment, this is their ultimate wet dream:

liberal-second-amendment.jpg
Show me a well regulated militia please.

How about the freedom to go have a beer without being in mortal.danger?

Then stop electing democrats who put in democrat party judges and prosecutors who keep letting violent, repeat gun offenders out of jail and prison...

How about we start there, you doofus.

How stalinist of you. Then we can get rid of anybody who reads books not approved by the government.

Then we can get rid of anyone who isn't useful to the government.

Thinking people see where this leads. Leaves you out.

This is the Liberal aka Leftist version of The Second Amendment, this is their ultimate wet dream:

liberal-second-amendment.jpg

Actually.....the left wing second amendment would be this...

" You don't get to own guns. If you try, we will shoot you."
No, just a select few.

Actually crime has gone down as more own guns legally.
Crime has gone down for specific reasons, including that anti-crime bill passed during the Clinton years. There are also improved trauma techniques that save lives, reducing homicides to injuries. It is not because there are more GUNS lying around. That is totally stupid.

Sorry......you don't get to dodge the fact.....

You guys claim that more guns create more gun murder and more gun crime....that is what you claim, that is the reason you say we need to ban guns.....

The truth is.....as more Americans own more guns, and carry them.....gun crime went down...showing that normal people who own guns does not increase the gun crime rate....at all....

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own guns, but now carry them for self defense, our gun murder rate went down 49%...

With what you believe....how do you explain that?

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own but now carry guns our gun crime rate went down 75%....

With what you believe,.....how do you explain that?

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own guns but carry them for self defense, our violent crime rate went down 72%.....

With what you believe, how do you explain that?

Nothing you believe about guns is supported by actual facts, the truth, or reality on the ground......how do you justify your believes beyond simply not liking guns?

------
Over the last 27 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 18.6 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

The anti-gun hypothesis and argument.....

More Guns = More Gun crime regardless of any other factors.

Actual Result:

In the U.S....as more Americans own and carry guns over the last 26 years, gun murder down 49%, gun crime down 75%, violent crime down 72%

The result: Exact opposite of theory of anti-gunners....

In Science when you have a theory, when that theory is tested....and the exact opposite result happens...that means your theory is wrong. That is science....not left wing wishful thinking.
guess what happened...
mass shootings skyrocketed.

Are you claiming that all the facts presented by 2aguy are lies, they are wrong?
If you want to get in a fight with Guy, go for it. I stand by what I said but that's all I'm saying.

How was I looking for a fight with 2AGuy?

With your statement in response to all the facts presented by 2AGuy was "mass shootings skyrocketed". Which, as you know is not true, the way there were counted changed. How is that not discarding all of what was posted by 2AGuy?

Because there are more law abiding gun owners than there are not, I know Leftists are FANATICAL about taking guns off LAW ABIDING gun owners, I mean there's some ulterior motive for that, perhaps it has to do with Bernie Sanders and his wanting to put ALL Trump supporters into Gulags or whatever, difficult to do IF ALL of them are armed etc a lot easier IF they were ALL unarmed.
Every shooter was once a law abiding gun owner. I say we stop the problem at the source.

Nope. Every gun owner is on temper-tantrum, one drink, one bad day or bad decision, from murder.

I have lots of guns and I get pissed off and pissed drunk on occasion and havent felt the need to kill anyone,even though a lot of em deserved it.
So far.

Idiot asking me: You mix alcohol and guns?
Me: Yes.
Idiot: How can you do that?
Me: Three parts alcohol one part gun.
+ 1 part dumbass.

Well, fuck that.

By James Slack

i-DBZ3hqP-L.jpg

Then you have a link that debunks it?

Nothing better than a 12 pack,50 lbs of tannerite and a high powered rifle.
Have your friends say goodbye in advance just in case.

why-blame-guns-for-violent-people.jpg
We take cars away from people caught drinking and driving.

Nothing better than a 12 pack,50 lbs of tannerite and a high powered rifle.
Have your friends say goodbye in advance just in case.
Why, he isn't an idiot like you?

Forum List

Back