Kansas event underlines the need for more guns

Two dead and 15 injured after shooter opens fire outside Kansas bar | Metro News

At least two people have died after a gunman opened fire while punters were queuing up outside a bar in Kansas City, Missouri. At least a further 15 have been injured following the incident and three are understood to be in a critical condition, said police. The attack took place at around 11.30pm on Sunday outside 9ine Ultra Lounge, near East US Highway 40. A police spokesman said responding officers found ‘a chaotic scene’ and had to call in back-up from across the city. When they arrived at the scene, two people were found dead, including a woman in the bar car park.

So absolutely no need for any gun control whatsoever.
If you had any sense you would realize that in all cases the problem is not lack of gun control but lack of criminal control. Brought about by sick, twisted, vermin democrats, and proven at least weekly.

A prefect example which the crazed impotent progressives will ignore:

Chicago PD Made 53 Weekend Felony Gun Arrests, Judges Let Them Out Of Jail

Chicago PD Made 53 Weekend Felony Gun Arrests, Judges Let Them Out Of Jail

bySandy MaloneJun 17, 2019-edited
Chicago police took 56 illegal weapons off city streets and arrested 22 people on gun charges between Friday and Sunday.

Chicago, IL – Chicago police have been making arrests for felony gun charges among a spike in shootings, only to see judges quickly release the suspects on bond.

This past weekend, 56 illegal guns were taken off the city streets by Chicago police officers, Chicago Police Chief Communications Officer Anthony Guglielmi tweeted.

The prior weekend, officers made 53 felony arrests on gun charges in the violence-plagued city.

Despite the fact many of the charges were for serious offenses – aggravated unlawful use of a weapon, armed habitual criminal, aggravated discharge, and felon in possession/use of a firearm, for example – Guglielmi said more than half of the offenders had been released on bond before the start of the next weekend.

Thirty of the people arrested – 57 percent of arrestees – spent less than a week in jail.

Own it, you created it!

Last edited:
Then stop electing democrats who put in democrat party judges and prosecutors who keep letting violent, repeat gun offenders out of jail and prison...

How about we start there, you doofus.
How about we just round up anyone with a gun and imprison them?

Because there are more law abiding gun owners than there are not, I know Leftists are FANATICAL about taking guns off LAW ABIDING gun owners, I mean there's some ulterior motive for that, perhaps it has to do with Bernie Sanders and his wanting to put ALL Trump supporters into Gulags or whatever, difficult to do IF ALL of them are armed etc a lot easier IF they were ALL unarmed.
Every shooter was once a law abiding gun owner. I say we stop the problem at the source.

No. TENS of MILLIONS of law abiding gun owners vs minimal amount of criminals.
Nope. Every gun owner is on temper-tantrum, one drink, one bad day or bad decision, from murder.

I have lots of guns and I get pissed off and pissed drunk on occasion and havent felt the need to kill anyone,even though a lot of em deserved it.

Okay, I know that no one who should read this will, but here is an EXCELLENT article on Swiss gun laws that was written by Business Insider, not one of the left-leaning rags. It is quite interesting.
Switzerland has a stunningly high rate of gun ownership — here's why it doesn't have mass shootings

That article illustrate that a high rate of gun ownership does not mean a high rate of gun crime, the opposite of what you comment previously in this thread that the lower the rate of gun ownership the lower the rate of gun crime and not just you have commented this it is a very common thing for all Leftists to comment that the removing of guns is the removing of gun crime. We Conservatives know this is not an accurate situation, that gun ownership has zero to do with gun crime as the majority of gun owners are responsible and law abiding.
Lucy, there's no way you had time to read that article. The article DOES show a high # of gun ownership and low amount of gun violence. It goes on, for those who actually read it, to explain HOW and WHY. The Swiss do not have a fucking free for all of gun ownership there like they do in the US.

No I did not read ALL the article because I will not disable my AdBlocker for anything. In Switzerland it is almost the law to own a gun, this is a type of free for all, the situation is that America is a violent society culture and Switzerland is not, it is about the culture and not about how many guns the population has. They have not had a mass shooting in 18 years, how is this explained when so many have a gun? America has a mass shooting a month it seems, so why is that?

The thing is this is beyond a gun issue, it's a culture issue and also a Me Me Me issue, so culture and also a culture of being selfish and fuck everyone else, no sense of Community, America is a broken culture and that has nothing to do with guns. In America they have no sense of dealing with frustration and disappointment, so they go on the shooting rampage and so the problem to solve this is to EDUCATE peoples how to channel their frustrations and disappointments in a more constructive and less violent way.

And you know the majority of those shootings are done by people who have already been arrested repeatedly for gun crimes....and let go by democrat party judges, politicians and prosecutors......

As more Americans own guns, our gun murder rate has gone down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 75%.....

So nothing you posted is true or accurate.........

Americans use their guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives...according to the Centers for Disease control....lives saved from rape, robbery and murder........

If you asshats would stop electing democrats, we wouldn't have this gun crime......those criminals would be in jail and prison, not repeatedly released.
Around 1950, a little under 50% of households owned a gun. Now it is down to 30-some percent of households having a gun. So maybe less owners is helping. Let's keep that going in a BIG way.
Actually crime has gone down as more own guns legally.
Crime has gone down for specific reasons, including that anti-crime bill passed during the Clinton years. There are also improved trauma techniques that save lives, reducing homicides to injuries. It is not because there are more GUNS lying around. That is totally stupid.

Sorry......you don't get to dodge the fact.....

You guys claim that more guns create more gun murder and more gun crime....that is what you claim, that is the reason you say we need to ban guns.....

The truth is.....as more Americans own more guns, and carry them.....gun crime went down...showing that normal people who own guns does not increase the gun crime rate....at all....

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own guns, but now carry them for self defense, our gun murder rate went down 49%...

With what you believe....how do you explain that?

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own but now carry guns our gun crime rate went down 75%....

With what you believe,.....how do you explain that?

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own guns but carry them for self defense, our violent crime rate went down 72%.....

With what you believe, how do you explain that?

Nothing you believe about guns is supported by actual facts, the truth, or reality on the ground......how do you justify your believes beyond simply not liking guns?

------
Over the last 27 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 18.6 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

The anti-gun hypothesis and argument.....

More Guns = More Gun crime regardless of any other factors.

Actual Result:

In the U.S....as more Americans own and carry guns over the last 26 years, gun murder down 49%, gun crime down 75%, violent crime down 72%

The result: Exact opposite of theory of anti-gunners....

In Science when you have a theory, when that theory is tested....and the exact opposite result happens...that means your theory is wrong. That is science....not left wing wishful thinking.
guess what happened...
mass shootings skyrocketed.

Are you claiming that all the facts presented by 2aguy are lies, they are wrong?

Okay, I know that no one who should read this will, but here is an EXCELLENT article on Swiss gun laws that was written by Business Insider, not one of the left-leaning rags. It is quite interesting.
Switzerland has a stunningly high rate of gun ownership — here's why it doesn't have mass shootings

So it's the culture in Switzerland, just what many posters have been saying. It's a culture issue, not a gun issue.
Did you read the article?

That article illustrate that a high rate of gun ownership does not mean a high rate of gun crime, the opposite of what you comment previously in this thread that the lower the rate of gun ownership the lower the rate of gun crime and not just you have commented this it is a very common thing for all Leftists to comment that the removing of guns is the removing of gun crime. We Conservatives know this is not an accurate situation, that gun ownership has zero to do with gun crime as the majority of gun owners are responsible and law abiding.
Lucy, there's no way you had time to read that article. The article DOES show a high # of gun ownership and low amount of gun violence. It goes on, for those who actually read it, to explain HOW and WHY. The Swiss do not have a fucking free for all of gun ownership there like they do in the US.

No I did not read ALL the article because I will not disable my AdBlocker for anything. In Switzerland it is almost the law to own a gun, this is a type of free for all, the situation is that America is a violent society culture and Switzerland is not, it is about the culture and not about how many guns the population has. They have not had a mass shooting in 18 years, how is this explained when so many have a gun? America has a mass shooting a month it seems, so why is that?

The thing is this is beyond a gun issue, it's a culture issue and also a Me Me Me issue, so culture and also a culture of being selfish and fuck everyone else, no sense of Community, America is a broken culture and that has nothing to do with guns. In America they have no sense of dealing with frustration and disappointment, so they go on the shooting rampage and so the problem to solve this is to EDUCATE peoples how to channel their frustrations and disappointments in a more constructive and less violent way.
I didn't have an ad problem on the article; sorry you did.

You're right it's more than just access to guns. If you think we're so broken, why are you hanging out with us, then?

So it's the culture in Switzerland, just what many posters have been saying. It's a culture issue, not a gun issue.

Yes I did, there is lots of training there is a commitment to there Army, they stay neutral during political events. They have a national contest for their youth in the art of shooting. Sounds cultural to me.

Around 1950, a little under 50% of households owned a gun. Now it is down to 30-some percent of households having a gun. So maybe less owners is helping. Let's keep that going in a BIG way.
Actually crime has gone down as more own guns legally.
Crime has gone down for specific reasons, including that anti-crime bill passed during the Clinton years. There are also improved trauma techniques that save lives, reducing homicides to injuries. It is not because there are more GUNS lying around. That is totally stupid.

Sorry......you don't get to dodge the fact.....

You guys claim that more guns create more gun murder and more gun crime....that is what you claim, that is the reason you say we need to ban guns.....

The truth is.....as more Americans own more guns, and carry them.....gun crime went down...showing that normal people who own guns does not increase the gun crime rate....at all....

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own guns, but now carry them for self defense, our gun murder rate went down 49%...

With what you believe....how do you explain that?

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own but now carry guns our gun crime rate went down 75%....

With what you believe,.....how do you explain that?

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own guns but carry them for self defense, our violent crime rate went down 72%.....

With what you believe, how do you explain that?

Nothing you believe about guns is supported by actual facts, the truth, or reality on the ground......how do you justify your believes beyond simply not liking guns?

------
Over the last 27 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 18.6 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

The anti-gun hypothesis and argument.....

More Guns = More Gun crime regardless of any other factors.

Actual Result:

In the U.S....as more Americans own and carry guns over the last 26 years, gun murder down 49%, gun crime down 75%, violent crime down 72%

The result: Exact opposite of theory of anti-gunners....

In Science when you have a theory, when that theory is tested....and the exact opposite result happens...that means your theory is wrong. That is science....not left wing wishful thinking.
guess what happened...
mass shootings skyrocketed.

Are you claiming that all the facts presented by 2aguy are lies, they are wrong?
If you want to get in a fight with Guy, go for it. I stand by what I said but that's all I'm saying.

Two dead and 15 injured after shooter opens fire outside Kansas bar | Metro News

At least two people have died after a gunman opened fire while punters were queuing up outside a bar in Kansas City, Missouri. At least a further 15 have been injured following the incident and three are understood to be in a critical condition, said police. The attack took place at around 11.30pm on Sunday outside 9ine Ultra Lounge, near East US Highway 40. A police spokesman said responding officers found ‘a chaotic scene’ and had to call in back-up from across the city. When they arrived at the scene, two people were found dead, including a woman in the bar car park.

Another shooting in England, this one last night:

View attachment 301743
View attachment 301744

Police appeal for information after teenager shot in Merseyside

And ANOTHER stabbing to death on Sunday:

View attachment 301745

Two people arrested after man stabbed to death in Accrington

Their gun murder rate is going to go up....the British police have stated the press that they can't stop the increasing flow of illegal guns into the country.....so their immigrant gangs will gradually start shooting each other more and more, especially as the Government has to cut back on the police to pay for their welfare state.

Well the British illustrate WHY even if the majority of guns are banned you are STILL going to get criminals with guns shooting peoples and so this SHOULD be Exhibit A for why banning guns does absolutely ZERO to stop peoples getting shot at random and/or deliberately targeted by a crazy with a gun.

As I comment last night the Leftists have an ulterior motive in their fanatical obsession with disarming ENTIRE populations and it has ZERO to do with stopping criminals and/or crazy peoples from going on the shooting rampage.
the Leftists have an ulterior motive in their fanatical obsession with disarming ENTIRE populations and it has ZERO to do with stopping criminals and/or crazy peoples from going on the shooting rampage.
BULLSHIT.
COMPLETE, TOTAL, UTTER BULLSHIT.

History is not on your side.

How about we just round up anyone with a gun and imprison them?

Because there are more law abiding gun owners than there are not, I know Leftists are FANATICAL about taking guns off LAW ABIDING gun owners, I mean there's some ulterior motive for that, perhaps it has to do with Bernie Sanders and his wanting to put ALL Trump supporters into Gulags or whatever, difficult to do IF ALL of them are armed etc a lot easier IF they were ALL unarmed.
Every shooter was once a law abiding gun owner. I say we stop the problem at the source.

Nope. Every gun owner is on temper-tantrum, one drink, one bad day or bad decision, from murder.

I have lots of guns and I get pissed off and pissed drunk on occasion and havent felt the need to kill anyone,even though a lot of em deserved it.
Idiot asking me: You mix alcohol and guns?
Me: Yes.
Idiot: How can you do that?
Me: Three parts alcohol one part gun.

Idiot asking me: You mix alcohol and guns?
Me: Yes.
Idiot: How can you do that?
Me: Three parts alcohol one part gun.

Nothing better than a 12 pack,50 lbs of tannerite and a high powered rifle.

I'm curious, how did they arrive at those figures which, for the sake of argument, we'll say are accurate.

Compared to 1950, if you owned say five guns, shotgun, rifle, and three handguns. Given today's hostile atmosphere, would you be more likely to answer a telephone survey truthfully in 1950 or today in 2020?
Given today's hostile atmosphere, would you be more likely to answer a telephone survey truthfully in 1950 or today in 2020?
Why on earth would I be hesitant to tell the truth in a telephone survey today? You're paranoid, yannow it?

Because of this?

Gun Confiscation Comes to Virginia
See what happens when a formerly great red state turns very blue?
by JED BABBIN
December 2, 2019, 12:05 AM

Next year, Democrats will control both houses of Virginia’s state Legislature as well as its governorship. On November 18, State Sen. Dick Saslaw introduced a bill that he will sponsor in the 2020 legislative session. That bill will outlaw not only the sale or transfer but also the possession of certain firearms.

Gun Confiscation Comes to Virginia | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.

Yes I did, there is lots of training there is a commitment to there Army, they stay neutral during political events. They have a national contest for their youth in the art of shooting. Sounds cultural to me.
It's not "cultural" to decide locally who gets a gun and to "vet" the prospective gun owner, even send them to a psychiatrist. It's not cultural to refuse a person with a history of crimes or addiction. It's not cultural to forbid conceal carry.
All those things are political and we could do them, too. And since military service is mandatory, all the men know how to handle a gun. They've been trained. ALL of those things make sense, but I can hear the screams from all the folks on this end already.

They will be the demise of gun freedoms in this country because they refuse to be reasonable and make any kind of concessions at all. They're going to lose more than they think.

I didn't have an ad problem on the article; sorry you did.

You're right it's more than just access to guns. If you think we're so broken, why are you hanging out with us, then?

Are you saying that America is not a broken society? You are one election away from a potential Second Civil War, this has for majority part all been instigated by rabid Leftists and the Left Leaning MSM who have deliberately Divided America based on White v Black, Old v Young, Heterosexual and Non-Heterosexual v LGBTQ, Christian v Non-Christian, Men and Women v Radical Feminists etc that Leftists IN the MAINSTREAM call ANYONE who is NOT on their Agenda "bigot", "racist", "Nazi" and this went into over drive because Hillary Clinton did not win and that if Donald Trump gets reelected then many can see them having the ultimate mental breakdown and SERIOUS violence happening which could go very easy into a potential Second Civil War.

So anyone who thinks America is not a broken society should think again. Of course this has it's original beginnings in the mid-1960s when all the Protest Groups and Victim Groups started all their Instigating and Agitating.

It's not "cultural" to decide locally who gets a gun and to "vet" the prospective gun owner, even send them to a psychiatrist. It's not cultural to refuse a person with a history of crimes or addiction. It's not cultural to forbid conceal carry.
All those things are political and we could do them, too. And since military service is mandatory, all the men know how to handle a gun. They've been trained. ALL of those things make sense, but I can hear the screams from all the folks on this end already.

They will be the demise of gun freedoms in this country because they refuse to be reasonable and make any kind of concessions at all. They're going to lose more than they think.
Come get mine scumbag.

Another shooting in England, this one last night:

View attachment 301743
View attachment 301744

Police appeal for information after teenager shot in Merseyside

And ANOTHER stabbing to death on Sunday:

View attachment 301745

Two people arrested after man stabbed to death in Accrington

Their gun murder rate is going to go up....the British police have stated the press that they can't stop the increasing flow of illegal guns into the country.....so their immigrant gangs will gradually start shooting each other more and more, especially as the Government has to cut back on the police to pay for their welfare state.

Well the British illustrate WHY even if the majority of guns are banned you are STILL going to get criminals with guns shooting peoples and so this SHOULD be Exhibit A for why banning guns does absolutely ZERO to stop peoples getting shot at random and/or deliberately targeted by a crazy with a gun.

As I comment last night the Leftists have an ulterior motive in their fanatical obsession with disarming ENTIRE populations and it has ZERO to do with stopping criminals and/or crazy peoples from going on the shooting rampage.
the Leftists have an ulterior motive in their fanatical obsession with disarming ENTIRE populations and it has ZERO to do with stopping criminals and/or crazy peoples from going on the shooting rampage.
BULLSHIT.
COMPLETE, TOTAL, UTTER BULLSHIT.

History is not on your side.

But they think it is and that will ultimately be their downfall.

Come get mine scumbag.

1zptzu.jpg

Because of our Holy Right to own a gun, as many as we want, as big and fast as we want, we do not accept any personal responsibility for the damage that our overabundance of easily procurred weapons has done in this country. We have young people shooting each other in the streets, and husbands shooting wives, and people who have gone off the deep end firing away at total strangers at bars, concerts, etc. And every single person who opposes responsible regulation on those guns due to the Holy Second Amendment is enabling mindless needless murders. 10,000 HOMICIDES a year. Not accidents, not suicides. 10,000 people killed by another with a GUN. Only 7% of homicides are caused by teenagers so don't try giving me that "It's all the gangs' fault," either.
If anything else were causing 10,000 deaths a year, whether it was a defective appliance or a disease, the government would be all over it. Not guns though, because of the Holy Right.
Well, fuck that.

Why do you demand that we drastically increase our violent crime rate in order to strip our citizens of their right to defend themselves? Specifically, how is that a great idea?

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.
By James Slack
UPDATED:18:14 EST, 2 July 2009

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

i-DBZ3hqP-L.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 920 and South Africa 1,609.

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Grayling said: 'This is a damning indictment of this government's comprehensive failure over more than a decade to tackle the deep rooted social problems in our society, and the knock on effect on crime and anti-social behaviour.

Read more: The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Daily Mail Online

UK is violent crime capital of Europe

Forum List

Back